SORT BY Relevancy
Listen Aug 7th tpm MST or anytime after 24/7 to Jim Dolan, Executive Director Heroes On The Water
Jim is a native Texan and grew up fishing. He graduated from the US Air Force Academy in 1976 and earned a Masters in Information Systems from Boston University in 1987. After 13 years in the Air Force, 8 years overseas, he came home to Texas and is a retired American Airlines Captain. Jim lives in Richardson, TX.. He founded Heroes on the Water in 2007 and currently is the Executive Director.
Heroes on the Water - Serves our Nation’s warriors by providing healing and rehabilitating kayak fishing outings that are physically and mentally therapeutic through our nationwide community of volunteers and donors
More Details at: http://thankyouforyourservice.us/issue/july-2014/article/listen-to-air-force-veteran-jim-dolan-talk-about-heroes-on-the-water
Mike talks to Carlos Mendez of the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram to get the Dallas perspective on the Week 12 matchup between the Cowboys and Giants. Nicholas Dawidoff discusses his book "Collision Low Crossers: A Year Inside the Turbulant World of NFL Football." Mike Vaccaro of the NY Post discusses his sit-down with MSG president Jim Dolan, and the A-Rod arbitration hearing.
Modern Knowledge Tour recap of the seminar with clips :Halifax Live Speakers: Richard Dolan also a Special LIVE Presentation by Chris Styles and Graham Simms and Special Guests via video feed: Michael Tsarion
Chris Styles and Graham Simms presented a 1 hour talk regarding one of the most interesting UFO crash cases in history,The Shag Harbour Nova Scotia Incident. :Authors Impact to Contact: The Shag Harbour Incident is the new book from Arcadia House Publishing by Maritime authors Chris Styles and Graham Simms detailing their investigation of the Shag Harbour and Shelburne UFO Incidents of October 1967.
Michael Tsarion Born in Northern Ireland, Michael Tsarion is an expert on the occult histories of Ireland and America.
Michael gives outstanding presentations on: The Western Magical Tradition,The Hermetic Arts of Divination,Atlantis & the Prehistoric Ages, Ancient Ireland & the Druids, Astro-Theology,The Origins of Evil Secret Societies,The Female Illuminati,War on Consciousness, Subversive Use of Sacred Symbolism,Symbolic Literacy,Psychic Vampirism - michaeltsarion.com
Halifax Live Speaker #2 - Richard Dolan: UFOs for Modern Thinkers: The Complexities and Pitfalls:Summary of Lecture: Without a doubt, UFOs are one of the most interesting mysteries in the world.
Join me for another episode of Foxfire Fringe Radio.... YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE~~Segment II
Listen in to our August edition of the show. We will preview the upcoming NFL season and take a look back at the major sports stories of the summer.
As always, fan favorite segments Dan the Fan and Faith on the Field. Email the show at email@example.com or tweet us at https://twitter.com/DanAndJimShow
Call into the show live to speak with Dan and Jim
(347) 237-5581 or toll free at
The award winning Jim Rome Show is teaming up with BlogTalkRadio to bring you his best clips of the day. Bovada Sportsbook, Casino, and Poker is the official sponsor of the Show. USE BONUS CODE P452E9C3 at BOVADA SPORTSBOOK to get a FREE BONUS through The Jim Rome Show https://www.bovada.lv/signup http://sports.bovada.lv/ Email firstname.lastname@example.org for free sports picks for your BOVADA account.
World Cup Wackiness fill this week's edition of The Dan and Jim Show.
The gentlmen banter about the upsets in the World Cup and the big upcoming matches this week?
Can the U.S.A soccer team beat Germany and if so, how far can they go?
Will Lebron James stay with Miami or bring his talents to yet another new city?
The show's crafty correspondents "Even Steven" and "Marc the Shark" join in the fun to weigh in on this questions and much more!
As always, fan favorite segments "Faith on the Field" and "Dan the Fan" round out yet another sure to be fun and informative episode
The Dan and Jim Show is the only English sports radio show in France and broadcasts live weekly from Paris
You can email the show at email@example.com or send a tweet to
Listens can call in live with their questions or comments as well!
Dial (347) 237-5581 or call toll free at (888) 409-6307
It is World Cup fever here in Europe and Dan and Jim dive right into everything you need to know.
NBA Finals recap. Did the series go as you expected? Will Lebron stay in Miami?
Dan and Jim debate on just how good the San Antonio spurs "dynasty" really is.
NHL correspondent Marc the Shark joins in the fun for a Stanely Cup finals recap and Even Steven offers his unbiased opinions on the NFL
As always, fan favorites "Faith on the Field" and "Dan the Fan" segnments are sure to entertain and inspire.
Call in live to show to speak with the hosts
toll free at (888) 409-6307
You can also email your questions or comments to
firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a Tweet at https://twitter.com/DanAndJimShow
Jim Blankenship is the founder and principal of Blankenship Financial Planning, Ltd., a financial planning firm providing hourly, as-needed financial planning and advice. A financial services professional for over 25 years, Jim is a CFP® professional and has earned the Enrolled Agent (EA) designation. Jim is also a NAPFA-registered financial advisor, which designates him as a Fee-Only Financial Advisor.
Prior to establishing his independent firm, Jim operated a successful tax preparation service; he also managed information technology operations for a major financial services corporation. Jim is a member of the Garrett Planning Network, a nationwide network of fee-only advisors, founded by nationally-known Sheryl Garrett.
Jim got into this business when his search for an objective financial advisor proved fruitless. It turns out that there were no objective financial advisors in Central Illinois who were willing to work with someone of modest means. Always a do-it-yourselfer, Jim began working to expand his knowledge in order to manage his own finances. As the quest for knowledge evolved, he discovered that he was not alone in the search for objective financial advice — many others want and need the same kind of objectivity and knowledge that he was developing — so Blankenship Financial Planning was launched.
You’ll find Jim’s writings all around the internet, as he is a regular contributor to Forbes.com,TheStreet.com, and FiGuide. Several other sites also republish his work.
He has also written An IRA Owner’s Manual and A Social Security Owner’s Manual – both books provide comprehensive guides to these vexing subjects.
Elephants, Entrepreneurs and Edicators find the extraordinary in the ordinary and help those arouind them achieve excellence.
Everyday on The Teach Jim Show we find ways to work through the challenges and weightier matters of life (elephants) with informal, self-directed learning strategies and engaging exchanges with entrepreneurs and educators.
Today our career path most often leads to the next life cycle of our progress. The idea we are to have a lifelong career plan is crazy. Change is expodential so our chance to achieve excepeitonal excellence under such presures is the new reality. Leveraging our experience and the experience of others we are poised to exceed our ordinary selves and become extraordinary.
Our goal on The Teach Jim Show is to "stop thinking about elephants" and become the exceptional enrepreneurs and educators we were born to be. It is time to start dreaming aloud because dreaming's allowed !
And whatever you do....don't think about elephants, entrepreneurs or educators!
Join Jim as he has an informative and inspiring conversation about self-healing and the Emotional Freedom Technique with film producer and author Jessica Ortner. Together we will discuss:
- How the body is affected by the mind and emotions
- The tools to break your destructive loops and limitations
- How does EFT work mechanically and scientifically?
- The history and unfolding of this ancient healing technique
Jessica Ortner is a producer of “The Tapping Solution”, the breakthrough documentary film on EFT/Meridian Tapping. She is the author of “The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence”—a book based on her revolutionary online program, which has helped thousands of women tackle the stress that can lead to weight gain. Jessica has been featured in publications such as the New York Times and Women’s Health.
Jessica and her team have raised over $250,000 for tapping-related charities such as “ProjectLight: Rwanda” which aids genocide victims in that country, “The Veterans Stress Project,” for veterans with PTSD and “You Can Thrive!” for women with cancer.
She is also the host of The Tapping World Summit, an annual online event that attracts more than 500,000 attendees from around the world. www.TheTappingSolution.com
NEW - Prerecorded
LISTEN TO THIS SHOW ON THE AWAKENING ZONE NETWORK
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (493 chatters)
- John Baptist (96 chatters)
- RCRadio (33 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (31 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (30 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (22 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- David and Wes (17 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (13 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (8 chatters)
- 12kyle (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (4 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Progressive Talking People (3 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (3 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (0 chatters)