SORT BY Relevancy
Attorney Kirk Stange from Stange Law Firm, PC talks about some of crucial differences between mediation and collaborative divorce. This is an important family law topic as individuals look for alternatives to court proceedings, or uncontested divorce, as a way to resolve their divorce or family law matter amicably. You can read more about this important topic on www.familylawheadquarters.com in an article titled: Key Differences Between Mediation and Collaborative Divorce.
Stange Law Firm has locations in Missouri and Illinois throughout the St. Louis Metropolitan Area. You can contact Stange Law Firm and their Mediation and Collaborative Divorce and Family Law Attorneys in St. Louis at 314-963-4700.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance. An attorney and client relationship should not be implied. Nothing in this episode is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney. Therefore, if you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri/Illinois nor The Missouri/Illinois Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
TONIGHT 9PM- Divorce is often a dreaded word for most children. In contrast, many of us welcomed it when our parent’s announced their divorce when we were teenagers. Due to the fact, we were old enough to recognize that their was a problem, and that divorce seemed like the only outlet. While marriage is supposed to be a beautiful union between two individuals, divorce seems like an all too common life event. Call us and share your opinion. Dial 917-889-3926 with a comment or question. We want to hear from you. Plus, DD will bring us HEALTH & WELLNESS TIPS up the coast from Virginia. REAL TALK. REAL PEOPLE. REAL TIMES. We are TM Hyman Radio.
Follow us on Twitter: @TMHymanRadio @MrTMHyman @MadameBoston @VeryHotChoc @SabeJames
Tune in for a special edition of That's Entertainment as I talk with author Tori Lynn about her new book, "The Divorce." Tori's book is an autobiography about the spiritual and emotional journey she encountered while going through her marriage and subsequent divorce. Through all the pain and suffering, she appeared tough on the outside, but behind closed doors, she secretly cried out for God to save her marriage. A marriage that she later realized was doomed from the beginning because he wasn’t “The One.” From the joyous and exciting way they met in church to two children and court battles later, Tori lost everything; her homes, her business, her faith and her self-esteem. She lost trust with those she loved from family, church and even God. Tori literally walked through the valley of the shadow of death as the enemy told her that suicide was her only way out. Tune in on Wednesday, October 8 at 1pm ET as I talk with the extrordinary Tori Lynn.
Follow Tori on twitter @AuthorToriLynn
fb - www.facebook.com/AuthorToriLynn
website - www.authortorilynn.com
We will discuss this study about the more money you spend on your wedding and the engagement ring; the more likely you will divorce. Are you divorced? How much did you spend on your wedding? Do you agree with this study? Why do you think people feel the need to spend lots of money on a wedding and a ring? Why do people even still feel the need to get married? Are they not aware that half of all marriages end in divorce? Plus we will discuss other relationship related topics. As usual, the show will be a hot button topic!
Business of Health.Well.Fit. - Ebola update: "Are we safe?". Apostle SB Barber talks with healthcare professionals Dr. Barbara Leone, M.D. (MN) & Char Lynch, LPN. (MN), along with our Contributing guest host Kimberly Brown (MN).
Get UP! with Juice The Comedian & Kimberly Brown. Brown is Indie Gospel Recording Artist, American Heart Assoc Ambassador & Founder of "Get Up, Get Moving Now" a campaign to promote physical activity. She'll engage you to follow her healthy life-style change journey & challenge to loose weight & avoid heart disease.
"Get Up Get Moving Now"
Juice The Comedian
All the J's together in the studio AT LAST...lol
Today is Friday and we all going through it! Every last one of us will face multiple times in our lives when the SHYT GETS REAL!!! What do you do? How do you deal? How do you keep on going when it seems that EVERYTHING is against you? Let's figure this thing out together! Let's laugh, love and learn from one another this evening...and as ALWAYS keep the party going.
DJ will be reporting on 'The Dumb & The Bull'
JC has an awesome announcement about the power of positive thinking
SJ...well, let's just say that she's on one today! But why should today be any different from the others? She's got some exciting news as well... Lol
FREAKY FRIDAY QOTD: When you are masturbating...stroking the pole...flickin the light switch...just WHO or WHAT are you thinking about? Is your significant other in your thoughts at all?
Call in with your answers to the FREAKY FRIDAY QOTD at 347-857-4326 because TONIGHT, you are all our guest speakers!!!
Talkin Law with Dan Hochheiser analyzes criminal cases in the news, trends in the law, & Covers all legal current events. Attorney Daniel Hochheiser is a Criminal Defense Attorney in NY & host of this show. Each Week. Talkin Law with Dan Hochheiser features newmakers, attorneys, media personalities, celebrities, politicians, business people & So much more. Talkin Law with Dan Hochheiser has a straight talk with a no nonsense edge & engages attorneys and laymen alike. Dan will be talking to HLN Television Journalist Jane Velez-Mitchell who is the Author of "EXPOSED: The Secret Life of Jodi Arias".
Journalist and HLN Host Jane Velez-Mitchell talks with her long-time friend and colleague, Rolonda Watts, about the big shake-up at HLN and CNN that landed her and her six year old news show under the ax. Jane talks about the power of change and what's next for the author and news star.
Plus -- Jane reveals the truth behind her drastic decision to go Vegan and how her tremendous love for animals led her to it. Jane also talks openly about coming out of the closet and finding the love of her dreams, and what her long path as a recovering alcoholic has taught her about life. Jane tells all in this editon of "Sundays with Rolonda."
Jane's book EXPOSED is a New York Times Bestseller and worth a read with the Jodi Arias trial starting up next week!
This speech was delivered by Willie Lynch on the bank of the James River in the colony of Virginia in 1712.
Lynch was a British slave owner in the West Indies. He was invited to the colony of Virginia in 1712 to teach
his methods to slave owners there. The term “lynching” is derived from his last name. Rev. Anthony Martin will address this letter in the present times!!!
On this episode of the ::ANSWERS:: show, we talk to a man who is in a committed relationship headed toward marriage, a man who is a newlywed and a man who has been married for more than half a decade as they share tips and tricks on how to divorce-proof your marriage.
With divorce rates steadily climbing over the 50% mark, we need all the help we can get. These men share what they believe are successful tips on not only how to stay married but stay happily married for a very long time.
Thank you for tuning in!
Life is a Sacred Journey host, Micheal Pope interviews New York Times and USA Today bestseller, Jane Heller. Her 13 novels of romantic comedy, nine of which have been optioned for movies and television, are now entertaining readers around the world.
Her critically acclaimed new book You'd Better Not Die or I'll Kill You: A Caregiver's Suvival Guide to Keeping You in Good Health and Good Spirits chronicles her candid, often hilarious and always inspiring journey from novice caregiver to 20-year veteran.
She speaks passionately about the caregiving experience, whether one is caring for a child with Autism or an aging parent with Alzheimer's. Tune in this Thursday October 9 at 5 pm (PDT) to hear Jane deliver, as the Library Journal puts it, " a valuable, virtual support group."
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (106 chatters)
- John Baptist (83 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (20 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- FSF Radio (9 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (9 chatters)
- Sovereign Gods (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- Angel Amy (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (5 chatters)
- Station IWDM (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- DDP Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (3 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Urban Homeschool Living (1 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (1 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (1 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (0 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (0 chatters)