SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Join me each weekday morning at The Grumpy Gator Café for a shot of inspirational espresso with a side of quirky wit and satire. This show offers a different view on self-help.
If you truly want EMPATHY, which is what I think the Golden Rule is striving for, then follow the PLATINUM RULE: Do on to others as they want to be done on upon. Take the time to find out what help someone needs before you offer it. It will work out so much better for you and ultimately for them.
I am is a fiery and outspoken humorist who combines his E-True Hollywood life story, improvisational theatre and play-writing talents, psychological and theological education and counseling profession into an action packed show of ideas, commentary and insights that hopefully inspire you to improve the quality of your life by getting your head out of your ass and your ass off of the couch.
Each weekday morning I look at, discuss and share ideas and suggestions berthed from the industries of self help, psychology, theology and religion. I lampoon some, a support some and we have a ton of fun.
Join the conversation during the live broadcasts on BlogTalkRadio’s chat room or tweet, email and post to my face book during podcast listening.
I teach you how to think not what to think. So get busy. Improve your behavioral health and life today.
Visit my website http://www.bobzima.com
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (11 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (5 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (5 chatters)
- The Final Say (5 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (4 chatters)
- Psychic Nunu (4 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (3 chatters)
- Betty Jo Tucker (2 chatters)
- Talking WWE with Jay (2 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (2 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (2 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (0 chatters)