SORT BY Relevancy
THE LORD GOD JEHOVAH JESUS CHRIST IS MY SAVIOUR REDEEMER FRIEND FOREVER AND EVER AND HE CAN BE YOURS TOO.....Amen = So be it.....
Tribulation Baptist Church.....I'm the pastor of this church ministry by the Grace of God.....
(GNN) Gregory news network....
"The Target of Jacksonville' Born Again Christian online weekly newspaper.....
My cell phone #: 1.904.504.4283....
My main e - mail site @: firstname.lastname@example.org
My main website for my shows and network since 1999 @:
Please listen any time you like to some of my previous radio show broadcasts..... ..
Sincerely, James William Gregory Jr.
A 90-minute episode
On this edition of Cross Encounters Radio.....
1. Tony travelled to Butler, PA (30-40 minutes north of Pittsburgh), with his three younger sisters. Butler is where Tony's generation of Miano children were born. Tony will share some deeply personal details about the trip, which was the first time in more than 40 years Tony and his sisters have returned together to Butler. Tony learned, and he saw firsthand, that it is not too late to reboot family relationships.
2. "And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth, and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will" (2 Timothy 2:24-26).
The above passage of Scripture includes a series of imperative, governing principles for life on and off "the box." Tony, Richard, and Chris will discuss what they are and how important they are today, especially in a world driven by social media and other forms of impersonal, personal communication.
in Self Help
Have a cup of tea, or your favorite beverage, (we call it "MEE Time") with Music 4 Life® Radio show hosts Judith Pinkerton and Amy Frost as they focus on forgiveness with special guest Elaine Brovont, a native Californian shifting from a full-time stay at home mom, to Tri Valley Girl Scout Association Director, Non-Profit Executive Director, City Planning Commissioner and Chief Administrative / Operations Officer for an International Engineering and Software Company. After leaving corporate America, Elaine discovered that her life needed fine tuning and she became her first client. Now as a Tai Chi and Qigong/Wellness and Fitness Instructor in a medical fitness facility focusing on mind body practices, her clients include athletes, baby boomers and the elderly.
This week's topic of stopping before it's too late - choose forgiveness, focuses on judgement and anger consuming your time, money and energy. We look at how love, being valued and appreciated by others is blocked when the story you play in your head is an unforgiving tune of people disappoint me, I should be wary, and I need more protection. Together we will experience tools to forgiveness.
For today's topic handout for the Radio Show, visit Amy's blog at AmyFrost.com.
Find out what music our guest uses to stay positively engaged in the game of life. Learn how to build your emotional resilience with music medicine, applying music medicine in your life to manage more easily the ups and downs - take the 2-hour course, downloadable Music Medicine Boot Camp.
Contact special guest Elaine Brovont at email@example.com
My guest this week on The Good Radio Network are Kevin and Sarah Goryl, founders of TOO.Apparel, an underwear company that was founded to help woman and children find a better future.
Kevin wanted to do something to remember a friend who had passed away tragically, and due to an inspiring chance encounter with Tom's shoes and a wife who is a apparel technical designer, it was decided that they could use their skills to help non profits in memory of their friend Terry.
Today, for every pair of underwear purchased, TOO donates a pair to either a Woman's shelters, Woman's addiction centres and Rape Crisis Centers. Why Underwear? Well they found out that it was the most necessary and under served item donated.. Let's face it, lots of people give away used clothes, but used underwear? No one wants someone else's hand-me-downs, and many of the woman and children arriving at these Emergency centers come with just the clothes on their backs. Part of rebuilding confidence is a feeling of security and being properly clothed.
So far, TOO has established their organizaiton and are helping over 40 partner non profits across the USA. Well done TOO!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- BelvaspataHealing (19 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (11 chatters)
- IWS Radio (11 chatters)
- PID Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SharonQuinn (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- DA COCONUT WIRELESS (1 chatters)
- The Magic Happens (1 chatters)