SORT BY Relevancy
To find a good job in a hurry you gotta have a workable plan. The way to make job search more productive and less time consuming takes a series of objectives.
1. Dealing With Setbacks of Unemployment
2. Goals and Career Choices
3. Read and Follow Instructions
4. Accept Today and Experience Change
5. There is Room for Improvement
Attitude matters in all we do, especially job search. Anticipate getting hired. An application either help or hurt your job search efforts. Appearance is important for that first impression. Building self esteem is important. Build on your strengths and get hired sooner rather than later.
Who says job hunting has to be so hard?
Jeff Altman, The Big Game Hunter has been helping people find work by recruiting, providing great information and coaching without any BS for more than 40 years. He is a LIvePerson job hunting expert.
You can receive a complimentary subscription to No B. S. Job Search Advice Ezine (a $499 value) at www.Jeff Altman.com. While you're there, explore the great content and job search tools to help you find work.
On this show, Jeff discusses ways for you to overcome the lack of size of your LinkedIn network and find the people you need to connect with.
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (25 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (15 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (8 chatters)
- PrideNET Radio Network (7 chatters)
- MRTALK (6 chatters)
- Becoming Psychic Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Commala Radio Show (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- talkingchallengeandrewkirk (2 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (2 chatters)
- RotoRadio (2 chatters)
- demon paranormal soictey Radio (2 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (2 chatters)
- Military Mamas (1 chatters)
- Healing House with Dr Ayleen (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- American Faith Today (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk 920 (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)