SORT BY Relevancy
Even the most casual observer of the risk and insurance industries can easily see the “fingerprints” of government on the process and results. Legislation, litigation and regulation are much of the process. The change that is the ACA is just one large example. Even the most casual observer of government can easily see the “fingerprints” of politics and grassroots on the process and hence the outcomes.
In the past two decades, Brian Feldman has lived and worked at the intersection of healthcare, grassroots and politics. As a founder of the Edison Group and now as a Senior Partner with Allison Partners – Brian will provide us with insight into the past, present, and future of the art of politics and the people and groups that determine the outcome.
Beyond Insurance's Mike Manes sits down with Sound Marketing's Jack Burke as they cover technology, the global economy and the new power players that could affect the insurance industry.
George Nordhaus, Chairman of Agencies Online, sits down with Beyond Insurance's Mike Manes to speak about the 5 most significant Innovations seen in the last 60 years of the business. Then, George projects what he thinks will be the game changers in the next 6 years.
Acme Packing Company's Brendan Kennedy and Jason Hirschhorn preview Packers training camp with a look at the offense.
Jane Cooper is founder, President and CEO of Patient Care, the nation’s leading advocacy company, based in Milwaukee, WI. The company began operations in August, 2001 and helped create the advocacy industry. Patient Care currently provides services for over 1 million members across the country.
Jane is a pioneer in health care reform. Her company equips consumers with information needed to make informed decisions. Her experience indicates when given cost and quality information consumers make better choices saving themselves and us money.
Today many agents, carriers, TPAs, MGAs, and brokers are enthusiastically pursuing niche and affinity group marketing. Ed Miltenberger has spent nearly his entire career in this world. He was successful selling to affinity groups before affinity groups were cool. He knows this world from the perspective of yesterday, today and tomorrow. He is a past president of the Professional Insurance Marketers Association – Ed is a member of the “Affinity Group” Fraternity. Whether you’re a novice or an old pro in this aspect of the world of marketing – it will be an engaging conversation.
In a report by a US Senate committe, the life insurance industry was called out for overpricing, misleading, and deceiving the public.
I know firsthand because I used to work for one of these companies and they're now out of business.
We'll look at the top three scams in this show and tell you what the right life insurance is...according to Suze Orman, Dave Ramsey, and every consumer expert.
Join us and get your free copy of the essential book, How Money Works: A Common Sense Guide to Financial Success. Listen in and well tell you how to get your copy. Click here for that information.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (22 chatters)
- JASmius (19 chatters)
- Yada (15 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (11 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (6 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- TRU AMIN RAHEL (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)