SORT BY Relevancy
Our Children are special and valuable: They are like "Walking Hope Diamonds" among us. We must do a better job in protecting them. Child Safety Education is the key.
Our children are depending on us to keep them safe. The safety and well-being of our children is top priority. "Awareness is our best defense."
The Keys to Child Safety is Child Safety education. Child Safety Training; Child Safety Literature distribution; publishing Child Safety books nationally and internationally. Raising awareness globally on Child Safety prevention in the areas:
Missing and exploited children, Sexual exploitation of children, Internet crimes against a child, Aggravated physical abuse to a child, Questionable parenting, the good-bad and ugly; and bullying and cyberbullying.
Community Child Safety Advocate Training is a must. We must learn to be committed extra "Eyes and Ears" in our community to protect our children. www.childrenofvictory.com
Welcome Esther Altvater Attean and Misty Sioux Little to the show. We will be discussing the Indian Child Welfare Act and the effects it has within the communities.
The Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA) of 1978 is Federal law that governs the removal and out-of-home placement of American Indian children. The law was enacted after recognition by the Federal Government that American Indian children were being removed from their homes and communities at a much higher rate than non-Native children. ICWA established standards for the placement of Indian children in foster and adoptive homes and enabled Tribes and families to be involved in child welfare cases. Find resources related to ICWA, including Tribal, State, and local examples .
These communities have suffered greatly from many laws and ACTS that removed children from their communities. This resulted in many children being removed from their Tribes via religion, Boarding schools, adoption and protective services. These efforts are contributing to the continued genocide of these people. Each community has its own historical trauma and history of the government attempting to assimilate their children into society at the complete loss of their culture and identity. They will always come for the children so it is very important for use to understand the tools they use when they come.
To learn more go to:
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (43 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (28 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (17 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (6 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Closer Encounters (2 chatters)
- Anime Zing Radio (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- joegpi (2 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)