SORT BY Relevancy
The Kind of DC Media welcomes former soap opera star and acting coach Steve Blackwood, who will talk about his new acting company and book.
Find out more about Steve at www.steveblackwood.com
After ten years playing the bumbling Bart Biederbicke in the long-running NBC soap opera Days Of Our Lives, Steve Blackwood resided in Michigan for six years. Now he lives in Newburyport, MA — teaching acting classes, performing in concerts and creating a new acting company called the MASTERCLASS COMPANY. He has appeared in many other television shows and films including Judging Amy, Ed Gein, the Michigan-based Cedar Rapids, Machine Gun Preacher and Mooz-lum. Onstage, Mr. Blackwood appeared in the Meadow Brook Theatre hit Boeing Boeing while living in Michigan. He also appeared in the sequel Ding Dong, which opened at Meadow Brook in March of 2011 and was nominated for two Wilde Awards, in the categories of Best Ensemble and Best Comedy. An accomplished jazz singer with two national releases out, Steve has sung in nightclubs across the country, on network television, and has even performed the National Anthem for the Los Angeles Lakers at the Staples Center. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0085995/
When it comes to How to Get a Raise, there are several huge boners people commit when approaching their boss. In this episode, author Ryan Shaffer goes over the BIG Mistakes people make and what you can do to avoid them and not leave worrying their might be repercussions.
How to Get a Raise Even if Your Boss Says "No". Does there need to be any more intro than that ? Tune in and find out what we've learned. Ryan Shaffer goes over the key points in the next 15 minutes.
Everyone asks the question, "What do I do next ?" Here's your answer in this episode.
These are the first steps you'll take after facing rejection. And it starts with getting past the rejection in the first place. Don't ever let "no" stop you.
Paid Actor welcomes Shelli Place to the show!
Shelli Place returned to acting after a decade of producing/directing Business Theater, corporate awards/fashion shows and red carpet events. She made her Minnesota debut in the 2013 Fringe Festival encore show A Certain Age. A long time member of AEA/SAG/AFTRA, her theater credits include King Lear (Regan), Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (Mae), Mary Stuart (Mary), Twelfth Night (Viola), The Importance of Being Earnest (Gwendolyn) and musicals How to Succeed… (Rosemary) Fiorello (Dora) Company (Kathy) and Gerogette in Golddiggers of 1633 (a musical of Moliere’s School for Wives.) Tours include Closer than Ever, A My Name is Alice (Asia Tours), Man of La Mancha, Play it again Sam, George M, and Room Service.
TV and film credits include 3rd Rock from the Sun, Miyasaki’s Animated Classic – The Crimson Pig (English Version) and the cult horror film Party Line. Shelli has just completed the MN produced film Carrot Cake, now playing in various film festivals in the US.
In this episode Ryan focuses on what it means to really find your dream in the midst of everyday life. 6 vital steps you can take to make sure you're on the right path. Don't worry it's never too late to get started. But it is time.
I'm going to teach you how to make money in your sleep and on the beach!! Learn today about this exciting opportunity!
in Self Help
In this episode, Pat Council will share ideas on how to get what you expect. Start living from a position of positive expectation and productive action. Learn what that means and start making great things happen, today. Do not wait until 2015, get started, now and go into 2015 with momentum. Learn how to make it your best year.
Receive a copy of Pat's new book, The P.O.W.E.R.: Using What You Have to Achieve Success and get a free CD, Vision Board, but no Vision? (Limited time offer.) Click now for details
Do you have all the clients you need? Are you struggling to fill all those open time slots on your calendar? Getting more clients into your practice is the number one challenge that holistic practitioners face in growing their business. On today's show I'll share with you the key to getting more clients with less effort, so that you not only fill your practice, you keep it full! Learn more authentic and heart-centered marketing methods, plus get a free audio, "How to Grow Your Holistic Business", at www.growingyourholisticbusiness.com
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (110 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (41 chatters)
- NTEB (32 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- BeverlyD (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (21 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (15 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (14 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (13 chatters)
- Gettysburg Ghost Gals (11 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (9 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (7 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (7 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- American White History Month (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (2 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- WDKK Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)