SORT BY Relevancy
It is God's desire to speak to ALL us through dreams and visions. Have a relationship with Him will help us hear Him more, clearer and more frequently.. Act2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
So once we position ourselves to hear from Him we will know what decisions to make in life. We will have less problems and issues to deal with... Remember God is our creator, we all are created for a purpose.... Just let Him tell us what our purpose is.
Celeste Yacoboni is the author of How Do You Pray and she is passionate about helping people discover a deeper experience of the sacred in their daily lives. Celeste is a Minister of Walking Prayer, ordained by the Center for Sacred Studies in Sonora, California. Her work focuses on guiding and supporting people through transitions by creating a space of awareness, presence and inspiration, which integrates body, mind, spirit & emotions.
She maintains a thriving private practice in Santa Fe, NM.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Celeste Yacoboni to Conversations LIVE to discuss the conversations surrounding her book HOW DO YOU PRAY? and what she hopes readers glean from it.
Now why would any of us talk about the "Anthropology of Man" when seeking best sources of direction in this life? Well, because it is through Anthropology that we can get a true sense of our identity and thus receive a solid foundation for the best direction possible.
The tradition of our world today seems to rely on the Greek Philosophers who provided the huimanistic perspective of man's rational soul or mind being our besst guide on how to get good direction in this world. And, it seems to work for some but the rest of us who seem to have a lesser capacity of mind have to persevere in other areas of direciton in order to experience fulfillment and satisfaction.
This study will look at this and offer an "Anthropology of Man" that is Biblically based and in contrast to the world's ways of experiencing life. So, let's take some time tyo look at, "How Do I Trust God For Direction?" -- (It's All About Identity).
From the creator of www.coderedflag.com comes the new book Flag On the Play. This book is a fun interactive how-to-guide that provides candid relationship advice for single women. This how-to-guide is full of personal anecdotes and scenarios that every single woman traversing dating game can relate to. The author has identified ten types of men who single women often meet and sometimes fall hopelessly in love with, disregarding the obvious red flags in the character of these men, only to wind up heartbroken. From the guy who claims he's separated, to the guy who says he's not ready for a relationship, Flag On the Play describes the types of men single women should avoid when seeking healthy long-term relationships. Women should use this guide to assist them in recognizing when to throw a flag on the play and end a toxic relationship.
About the Author:
Founder and President of Code Red Flag, Dena Reid is a legally trained Conflict Mediator specializing in family and domestic disputes. Ms. Reid holds a Bachelor’s of Science from Cornell University as well as a JD from Georgetown University Law Center. Additionally, Ms. Reid holds numerous certifications in mediation and arbitration from the Scheinman Institute on Conflict Resolution. Ms. Reid has also worked as Commissioner of Mediation for the Federal Mediation & Conciliation Service. She uses her training and experience to help families and couples deal with conflict in a productive and mutually beneficial manner.
Learn More! Visit: http://www.coderedflag.com
in The Bible
Love is the vehicle that are faith and our worship travels; it is the medium that carries us from nothingness to greatness if we simply learn to operate in it properly. The problem is love is directly connected to our obedience; you cannot have one without the other, and in our lesson you will see that it is our obedience and our response to what Christ did on the cross for us is so significant. It is love that will drive us to Psalm 51 where we ask him to cleanse our heart, 1 John 1:9 we confess sin, then we move on to Psalm 24 where the pursuit to the high places begin with clean hands and a pure heart.
Worship requires us to present our bodies to God as a sacrifice, and in order to scacrifice something you must kill it, and the idea in the bible is that of a burnt offering that was present to God. The blood was spread over the altar and the meat was burned, which released a sweet smelling aroma to God. So should our lives be lived daily before God causing us to release a sweet smelling aroma to God. The smell of us dying to our fleshly desires.
we r going to ask things not judge people or peoples faith so call in ask qestions we are not qestioning god or jesus its just people want to know dares nothing wrong with it so i hope you enjoy it . lord all our success is because of what you have done so give us peace Isaiah 26:12 lord we love you an hope you enjoy this show amen for if he is with us who can be against us amen
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (421 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (22 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (10 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (9 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (7 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- OneXHeart Messages with Robin (4 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (3 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- HME Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Daily Broward Show (1 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Late Night with Rev Larry (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (0 chatters)