SORT BY Relevancy
Join Jamie Yates (www.theurbandoula.com) as she hosts Choices in Childbirth (www.choicesinchildbirth.org) and their popular workshop: "How to Have a Great Hospital Birth". We will hear birth stories from mothers about their own unique experiences. Learn what they did to prepare prenatally, how they chose their care provider and the ways they advocated for themselves in the hospital. We will also be joined by hospital based midwife, Elaine Keller-Duemig CNM of Central Park Midwifery. There will be time for questions so if you are listening live, please call in 646-716-8611. Or leave a question in comments if you would like to have your question answered on our show.
Join us as our host, Carol McDaniel, sits down with guest Jenine Rabin, executive vice president of the All Children's Hospital Foundation.
Ms. Rabin plays a key role in defining the hospital's funding needs and shaping the philanthropic opportunities that invite donors to become involved through their gifts of time, talent and treasure. She is responsible for all fundraising activities and personnel.
Under her leadership, the Foundation was able to exceed previous fundraising goals and raise more than $20 million in 2014.
Before joining All Children's in October 2012, Ms. Rabin was campaign director for the Smithsonian Institution, leading the Smithsonian's first national, comprehensive campaign of $1.5 billion to benefit its 19 museums and galleries, the National Zoological Park and nine research facilities.
Ms. Rabin's previous experience was at American University, serving first as director of development for the School of Public Affairs and then as director of development for University-wide Initiatives. While managing campaigns for the School of Public Affairs, the University Library and Student Life, she increased annual and major gifts for these programs by 75 percent and helped establish 20 new endowments. As executive director of development at Stetson University, she led many campaigns and managed the university's major gift portfolio.
To learn more about Jenine Rabin and her position in All Children's Hospital Foundation, tune in Wednesday, January 13 at 12:30 p.m. EST. Remember to follow the backchannel on twitter! #ACHradio
Welcome to General Hospital Recaps where Shady & Heather will recap the week in Port Charles. Join us as we sit down & talk about Sam, Jason, Elizabeth, Helena, Nikolas, Hayden, Tracy, Dillon, Paul, Ava, Sonny, Carly, Morgan, Michael, Sabrina & more, including the upcoming week of HUGE surprises promised to us on GH! Want to know what is happening in Port Charles? Tune in and take a listen as we not only talk about what has happened this past week but what is to come in the future. Want to hear more? Then tune in every Saturday Night at 6 pm est, live here on BlogTalkRadio!
Preparation for the gifts of our birth certificate! Our special guests is our own sis Barbara Gonegetmine. She will be back to share new and old information on this topic. Family bring your pens and notebooks to gather the information being given. Feel free to ask questions on topic. Let's grow build and learn how to use this gift that belongs to us. We look to see you all here! Happy new year's and welcome back family! Love you from your Sis Sirius, bro. Khaos, sis Sistar Sun Ra, and bro. Terrance and our special guests sis Barbara.
Alexis Coxon visits the show to talk about her blog Happy With Hospital Birth.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (71 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (37 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (24 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (18 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (6 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (4 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Where They Do That At Radio (0 chatters)
- InThe Plug (0 chatters)