SORT BY Relevancy
Hosea discusses cooking and enjoying fermented products. Hosea was the winner of season 5 Bravo's Top Chef. Prior to appearing on Top Chef, Rosenberg was the head chef at Jax Fish House in Boulder, Colorado, and won a number of local awards.
Hosea is from New Mexico and is a fan of New Mexican chile peppers - as well as a fan of bacon.
Hosea Rosenberg realized he wanted to be a professional chef while studying to be an astronomer. He gradueated with a BS in Engineering Physics from University of Colorado, then commenced turning his side job into a dedicated career. Hosea’s passion to cook professionally drove him to work his way up through the restaurant ranks, working under the guidance of established chefs, Wolfgang Puck, Kevin Taylor, Sean Yontz and Dave Query. His hard work went on to land him his first chef position at Boulder’s Dandelion Restaurant in 2001. Following his time at Dandelion, Hosea joined the Big Red F Restaurant Group where he worked as Sous Chef at Zolo Southwestern Grill. He then moved on to Jax Fish House to serve as Executive Chef from 2004 to 2010. Recently, Hosea launched "Blackbelly Catering," a full service catering and events business that provides onsite operations from its mobile kitchen and catering trailer. The company draws from fresh, seasonal local ingredients, including naturally raised animals and fresh produce from Hosea’s "Blackbelly Farm," delivering innovative and custom designed cuisine that accommodates a variety of clientele ranging from corporate events to private residential dinners. Besides being a distinguished chef, Hosea serves as a culinary consultant for many large companies and has traveled the world showcasing his culinary skills. He also plans to open a Denver/Boulder-based restaurant within the coming year. Some of Hosea's many awards are: "Best Chef of Denver International Wine Festival;" seven-time, undefeated winner of the Flatiron Chef Competition; Guest Chef at the James Beard House; and winner of season five of Bravo's "Top Chef," where he edged out former Art of Living guest Carla Hall and Stefan Richter in the end.
Join Kelly as she interviews two amazing guests today on The D-Spot! First up is former Playboy bunny and cancer survivor Susan Liberty Hall. She is the author of two books: Ha, I Laugh in the Face of Cancer and Scented Adventures of The Bouquet Sisters in Fairyland. Susan’s mission is to help others with health issues through the Young Living therapeutic grade essential oils and the teachings of Dr. Gary Young.
Kelly's second guest is Dr. Robert S. Rosenberg. Board certified in sleep medicine, pulmonary medicine, and internal medicine, Dr. Rosenberg serves as the Medical Director of the Sleep Disorders Center of Prescott Valley, Arizona and sleep medicine consultant for Mountain Heart Health Services in Flagstaff, Arizona. He is the author of Sleep Soundly Every Night; Feel Fantastic Every Day (Demos Health) and is a contributing sleep expert blogger at EverydayHealth.com.
When we studied the Old Testament book of Amos we learned that he prophesied the disaster that would affect the whole nation. The people, those who were "at comfort in Zion" and who were confident that no evil would ever come upon their land, promptly rejected the message of Yahweh. However, when Hosea came on the scene only a few years later, these attitudes had changed. Events had occurred that rocked their confidence. No longer was there a stable government on which the people could rely. With the invasion of the Assyrian armies imminent, Israel kept the peace only by paying an enormous tribute to the Assyrian rulers. How does the events of Zion relate to us today? Who is the Bride paying tribute to today?
Join us eachThursday evening as we come together to study the word of Yahweh at The Well of New Beginnings Ministries with Apostle Carmen. The Word says...to study to show yourself approved to God a good workman... That means that we each must acknowledge our responsible to know what our Father says as it relates to our personal and corporate daily lives. The Word is the promises and instruction of G-d to HIs people while we live in this strange land that is not our home. Let's "rightly" divide the Word so that we may be the light and the salt of the earth until the bridegroom comes for His own.
The lack of knowledge in the populace is allowing the ruling class (bankers) to rob us blind. The media lies about the cause of the economic collapse, making most people blame the wrong parties for causing it. Call in the allow your voice to be heard.
We are going to discuss the early church and today church, one thing we know is that the Jewish had been meticulous in keeping their fasts, but their hearts were not in it(sounds like today church as well). It had become an outward ritual, but the inward reality of walking with God was fading. The God who examines the hearts says, "I delight in loyalty rather than sacrifice, and in the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings" (Hosea. 6:6). Through Zechariah He says, "Check your spiritual health. Make sure that you’re not drifting from inward reality to outward religion. Join us for Lesson Topic: We Put A Lot Of Focus On Rules And Rituals Not Ordained By God! Also visit us at www.uptopministries.org
Apologies. Here's the story. I got home today to find that Jim wasn't feeling well. I decided to do the show myself. In my hurry to put things together in less than an hour, I forgot to change the default of the show from 15 minutes to 120 minutes. I'm sick too and not all with it. Anyway, so what I'm going to do is to do the show Sunday Night at the same time. BlogTalk won't allow me to do it again tonight.
So on Sunday the 19th, I'll be talking about the Olsteen's, FEMA camps and the coming pandemics and how the LBGT agenda and the Islamic agenda is alike. Please listen in tomorrow, Sunday, for the show. And again, a thousand I'm sorry's. The Hosea show will still air next Saturday.
in The Bible
We're almost through with the book of Hosea. Congratulations to those of you who have endured therough this journey with us. If you have comments ot questions regarding the text, please contribute via phone or chat room.
If this program is in anyway meaningful to you, please consider a contribution to offset the expenses of this program. Non tax-deductible donations can be made via PayPal to email@example.com.
Shop our Selz store at https://stacyharp.selz.com/
On this episode we talk about VOLCANOES, WHIRLWINDS, COSMIC SIGNS, SODOMS SEQUELS, OBAMA UPDATES, PERILOUS TIMES, FALSE PROPHETS, FRANKENSTEIN FOODS & FACILITIES, ROBOTS, HOSEA 4 PROPHECY UPDATES, and more! DONT MISS IT! STAY INFORMED! GET IN THE KNOW!.. JOIN US ON TODAYS LIVE BROADCAST...
Ephesians 2:8 (KJV)
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
God's grace will move any mountain out of your life!
Romans 8:32 (KJV)
He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall he not with Him also freely give usall things
Tune in and learn !
Hosea 4:6 (KJV)
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge...
BUT IN THE NAME OF JESUS, YOU SHALL PROSPER AND BE VICTORIOUS IN EVERY WAY!!
While EMU's win-loss total wasn't the worst in the MAc in 2013, it's hard to find a team that had a worse experience. On the field, the team struggled, mightily. Their coach was fired after he was caught on tape verbally abusing the players, and in a terrible tragedy one fo their own was murdered midway through the season.
But 2014 brings new beginnings, and hopefully healed wounds for the Eagles. Chris Creighton, formerly of Drake, was brought in to take over the program and by all accounts has brought a wave of fresh energy into the program. Players are fired up. The atmosphere around the team is positive, and with the addition of "The Factory" and a former Penn state quarterback have the fanbase excited for 2014. Will the Eagles take a giant step forward this fall, or will it be a slow process? We brought on Jeremy Rosenberg from Eagle Totem to preview EMU's 2014 season.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (87 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (80 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (40 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (26 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- HOV Radio (13 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (13 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (13 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (10 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (9 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (8 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- BC Radio (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- KPN Radio (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Transforming The Woman Within (1 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- Free State Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- MMAPowertalk (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (1 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (0 chatters)