SORT BY Relevancy
Join us this evening at 11 p.m. eastern time as we invite our dear brother Press Lane along with his beautiful wife Diana Lane of PD&K Beauty Supply as they share their testimony on how they got into the beauty supply business and how their struggle dealing with Korean-American owners did not destroy their vision, their dream and the promises of God on their lives.
Wonder show we have for you on this "Super Sunday". Owner's Diana & Press Lane of PDK Beauty Supply Store in Alpharetta, Ga will be stopping by to share there testimony of how they were able to purchase their own store while raising a family. It was such a difficult climb to become full time owners yet this mighty spiritual couple were able to, by faith run a business which is already dominated by Asians and be successful in helping and serving others to also become entreperneurs in their respective fields. It's going to be such an awesome day and an inspirational time and I hope you will tune in to hear their wonderful story!
It is nearly impossible to escape the ingredient of "sugar". It's in nearly 90% of the things we eat and drink and it has cause a multitudes of heart diseases, diabetes and cancer to name a few We'll discuss and breakdown why sugar should be avoided at all cost, and how we can at least slow down the that dark road of sliding into a sugary slope of illnesses next on The Holy Spiritz Radio Show.
Well its been a long time coming yet African American kids has topped the statistics, but not in high school drop out or teenage pregnancies yet in academics! So awesome to see that now young black boys are exceeding in the classroom faster than in the gym or a football field. We'll discuss these new findings and much more on tonights show!
This is a follow up to pt. 1 of our friday night show which recieved rave reviews from our listeners. Many people have said that it is the lack of black men standing up and taking responsibility for their familes and especially to the commitment of a marriage...We will discuss these issues as well as lots more on our next show. Hope to hear from you...
Tonight we'll be discussing the woes of the black family and marriage and why it in the last several decades has been so hard to keep the "black family" together? Many have said because of the eoconomy while others have said because so many black men are incarcerated. Join us tonight to discuss some of the issues that has plagued our communities and families far too long!
A recent study has come out by The Faith Perceptions Group show cast a dark cloud on churches as a whole when serving their perspective communities. The study even details the lack of diversity and outreach programs in the majority of churches in the U.S. We will look at those disturbing numbers and begin to ask our leaders as well as pastors how can I serve you?
Wonderfu woman of God Mrs. "Sandy Jay" stops by to tell us about her latest project along with her non profit organization called Lovelight. It's going to be an awesome show about dreams, visions, heartache and tragedies. Yet through it all God saw her through. Please join us for an evening with her awesomeness, the one and only Sandy Jay this sunday at 6:30pm est.
Greetings everyone! It is so awesome and wonderful to be already celebrating 1 year on blog talk radio. I didn't exactly know what God had in store for this show yet God has truly blessed me as well as our thousands of listeners each and every week bringing the best of the best in inspiring, encouraging and empowering the people of God. Unity In "The Community" has been our platform and slogan and we will continue to bring you informative shows that can and will activate the greatness inside each of every one of you. We so look forward to the new year with even greater blessings and testimonies. Thank you all so much in making God's mission and the vision come to its full fruition!
Minister G. L. Harden
Several years I had been suffering from all types of aches, joint pains sever sinus issues to name a few. What I didn't know was that my life was about to change when I met two wonderful friends who cared for me enough to teach me and show me how I can be transformed through changing the way I think, eat and meditate. It has been a wonderful journey thus far and I've only just begun!
What does a person to do when they have lost everything! No job, no income, no transportation, no friends and certainly no family to turn to? If this sounds like your testimony then you are one of millions of people around the globe who are going through some of the worst days in your life. But God... God is a God who cannot lie and if only we have just a little faith and an open heart, mind and spirit then God can usher in our breakthrough's according to His will, His pupose and His plan.. I'm a living witness that you can be down out in one season, only to be up fighting the good fight in another and confusing not only the enemy but those so called friends and or family members who desserted you in your time of need.
Recent studies have said that its the black church that holds black women hostage by keeping them busy working in the church and for the church while the men they come in contact with are busy preying on their godly attitude toward loving they neighbor. Wonderful subject tonight that we will dive deeper into and also the myth of their not being enough straight men especially in Atlanta to date therefore black woman are subject to began looking outside of their race for love and for matramony.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (361 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (48 chatters)
- John Baptist (43 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (42 chatters)
- Channel Panel (32 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (15 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (14 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (9 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (9 chatters)
- 63489 (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (7 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (4 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (4 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (4 chatters)
- alexas29 (3 chatters)
- AlimBey (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- In Defense of Freedom (3 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Matt4America (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- In Todays America (2 chatters)
- Angel Amy (2 chatters)
- EON Network (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Grudge Incorporated Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Soul Flower (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (1 chatters)
- Hollywood God (0 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (0 chatters)