SORT BY Relevancy
The very core of the Holiday Season, Thanksgiving and Christmas suggests that this is a time for loving and giving. Giving takes on many forms, volunteer, treat others to new enriching experiences. Don't you just love the feeling when you 'give' unconditionally.The Holiday season is for you to reach out and make others happy but are you over-extending yourself. Why I ask do most/some people over-do, over extend themselves to the point of exhaustion.STAY TUNED...Pace yourself...etc.Be true to yourself...etc.Reach out...etc.Enjoy the celebration...etc.Make it a family affair.
Being a lawyer is already stressful. When we add more stress of juggling schedules,managing family, and added pressures of meeting year-end deadlines, things can feel unmanageable. In this episode, Fitness and Stress Expert Jason Rodriguez, will discuss: -healthy stress VS. unhealthy stress
-how to manage holiday stress
-importance of using fitness to manage stress
Jason Rodriguez is the founder of Fitness Journeys. After 10 years of his life working in banking and watching family members and coworkers suffer from heart attacks, he had an awakening. He wanted to help people, and does so by teaching how to decrease the risk of things such as high blood pressure & heart disease.
This is THE ultimate stress-buster show. The holidays don't have to be stressful. Many couples get engaged and married during the holiday season, causing a lot of stress for themselves, and everyone involved. Even though most of us are dealing with in-laws, out-laws, extra financial burdens, unpredictable travel situations and people who push all of our buttons, we still have a choice. We can be peaceful, joyful and tranquil.
Dr. Joanna Carmichael and Susan Lewis tell us exactly what is happening in our bodies when we are in stress, how to recognize it BEFORE it takes us down and how to minimize and even eliminate it in our lives entirely.
Many couples get engaged during the holiday season, so if you are a bride or groom-to-be, or if you have ever experienced stress, you can benefit from what these stress-busting experts share in today's show. It will serve you forever.
Wedding Talk with Nancy at Noon is about all things wedding, relationship, love and happiness. It's about connecting today’s bride with the latest information and resources so she can make informed decisions to create a wedding that will surpass her wildest dreams.
If you are interested in being a guest on Wedding Talk with Nancy at Noon please, or if you have questions or comments please Email me at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you. And please visit my website at nancyatnoon.com
Dr. Joanna Carmichael can be reached at: Email: info@thekalyanacentre: thekalyanacentre.com
Susan Lewis can be reached at nashvilleayurveda.com
Dreams Shows can be reched at firstname.lastname@example.org and dreamsshows.com
Happy Holidays, Everyone! This is the season of love, joy, and togetherness…right? Well, it is...for many reasons, but with this comes seasonal stress! Before the holidays actually arrive, many of us are frantic about the following:
Money for gifts
Finding the “perfect” gifts
Wanting everyone to be happy
Joy should not be so exhausting! Join Reiki-Master Teachers, Yolanda and Ethel, for ways to release holiday stress! Call in to join the conversation at (323) 679-0953, or listen online and interact through the chatroom.
Love and Light!
The Holidays are upon us, and if you're a family living with PTSD you may already be feeling the added stress of the Holiday Season. Tune in to Family of a Vet Blog Talk Radio Show on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 with show host Debbie Sprague as she shares five essential steps for easing holiday stress. Debbie's tips - The Five E's for Easing Stress are specifically aimed at those who are sharing the holidays with a loved one suffering from PTSD. Showtime is 6:30pm-7:30pm CST
LIsteners area invited to call in with questions and comments to: 323-657-1470
The up-coming holidays should be a time of peace, joy and gratitude. However, when you mix holiday stress, blended families and PTSD you could have a recipe for disaster. Join Family of a Vet Blog Talk Radio on Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2013 from 6:30 - 7:30pm ( CST) as we share stories about the disasters, and also inspiring stories about how families are able to rise above their holiday calamities and create their own special and memorable holiday. Learn tips for maintaining a peaceful holiday that is uniquely yours.
Listeners are invited to call in with questions or to share your stories. Telephone #323-657-1470
Holiday Stress?The Spirit Chat Girls are back!!!
Begin to enJOY the holidays. Join Maria & Tina as they talk about stressing less and enJOYing more. Find ways to keep you happy, healthy and stress-free during this holiday time. . Chat room opens 30 minutes prior to show, callers welcome!
Are you finding any fun in all that holiday family togetherness? We talk with Linda S. Thompson to get tips to help different generations of family members get along during holidays. Linda is the author of “Every Generation Needs a New Revolution” Linda gives us some insights into how to make the holiday season as fun and stress free as possible including dealing with in-laws, the family outlaws, teens and all of us in-between (Boomers, Gen X, Gen Y, Millennials).
Linda S. Thompson's presentations, workshops and seminars have been well-received. Packed with educational content, mixed with humor, and always interesting. More > http://www.lifepathsolutions.biz/
We explore emerging possibilities for global transformation. With thousands of loyal listeners, we explore an array of topics by interviewing inspiring guests, authors and a variety of experts every week. Doctor CJ Vennard and co-host Stephanie Martin interviews notable people for new thoughts and insights on life's questions. Dr C.J. Vennard and co-host Stephanie Martin, live every Friday at 2pm (PST).
Holidays can be a stressful time for some people. Join me today to talk about how to:
Increase your awareness of holiday stress
Find ways to make your holidays more enjoyable
Design a strategy for dealing with holiday stress
Create a healthy holiday plan
Today's show will be about Holiday stress and how people can handle it. Doctors of the USA welcomes Registered and Licensed Dietitian, Certified Diabetes Educator Karyn Capozzo, as she interviews Licensed Mental Health Counselor Meredith Dee. Meredith was the Clinical Director and Senior Vice President of a state-wide, in-home counseling program for eight years. In 2003, she changed her career path to be able to spend more time with her growing family and began the second phase of her career as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in private practice. Meredith currently practices in Naples, Florida specializing in individual and couples counseling. Check out www.doctorsoftheusa.com. Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Email email@example.com for FREE report about "Tips on Dining Out Light"
Theme: Stress Management: finding a balance between good and bad stress.
Self imposed stress (via perfectionism, speed, etc.).
Rapidly identify and dissolve unhealthy stress.
Reduce the amount of time you spend “reading or listening” to the news (from any source) by five minutes per day. Become more aware of what you can – and cannot change.
Click this link to register for this series. Registered member benefits include private, online classroom space to enjoy even MORE support!
Click to email or call Soul Dancer at 312-268-0000. Discover how Soul may be of service to you, your company, community or cause.
Click this link to access all our On-Demand shows.
Intro Music: Wish Background / Outro Music: Bright Wish by Kevin MacLeodLicensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
in Self Help
The Holiday Season can be any way you want it: full of stress and overwhelm or full of excitment and harmony. It’s your choice!
Join us in the Coach Cafe' as we share powerful simple strategies and tips to practice daily that are guaranteed to create a time of bliss during the holidays and beyond!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (197 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (14 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (13 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Living Astrology (8 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- Conservative Report (6 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (5 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- RevBarbara (3 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (1 chatters)
- Yuen Method Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- Lets Talk Home Staging with Mannie (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)