SORT BY Relevancy
'Assata Taught Me' - Skipp Coon http://youtu.be/k1pLVYB4ddk
'Leroy' - Amiri Baraka http://www.nbu.bg/webs/amb/american/6/baraka/leroy.htm
'Ka'Ba' - Amiri Baraka http://www.afropoets.net/amiribaraka4.html
The Disadvantages of Globalization http://www.manufacturing.net/articles/2010/06/the-pros-and-cons-of-globalization
1. “The general complaint about globalization is that it has made the rich richer while making the non-rich poorer. It is wonderful for managers and investors, but hell on workers and nature.”1
2. Multinational corporations are accused of social injustice, unfair working conditions (including slave labor wages and poor living and working conditions), as well as a lack of concern for the environment, mismanagement of natural resources, and ecological damage.
3. Multinational corporations which were previously restricted to commercial activities are increasingly influencing political decisions. Many think there is a threat of corporations ruling the world because they are gaining power due to globalization. (and more, keep reading)
BOOK: 'Confessions of an Economic Hitman' by John Perkins - http://www.economichitman.com/. John follows peace now and is my twitter pal, @economic_hitman.
'8 Things White People White People Really Need to Understand About Race - @GoodMenProject http://goodmenproject.com/ethics-values/8-things-white-people-really-need-understand-race-hesaid/
Louisiana's Code Noir 1724: http://www.blackpast.org/primary/louisianas-code-noir-1724 (S/O to @BlackPastOnline)
Secret Treaty of Verona (threat of which is the basis of the Monroe Doctrine): http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/secret_treaty_of_verona.htm
"Men Just Dont Understand" The figuring her out dilemma. Is it as Hard as Men tend to think it is? Should he even bother trying? Ladies we're going to need our help with this one. Call in and talk to MarkSaid It and Bri chop it up in a round of BriSaid/HeSaid tonight on the BriLife Radio Show. Also, we will be interviewing both Kevin Coleman, Executive Vice President and Jerome Outlar, Event Planner for Young Men Strong & Thoughts Magazine. We will also be making a special announcement. Join Us, call In 347.826.7119
Peace & Blessings....
On the January 8th, 2014 episode of Liberal Dan Radio:
First a shout-out to the Good Men Project for republishing my post about Phil Robertson and his comments about marrying 15 year olds. Go check out their site.
There is a picture going around Facebook that supposedly proves why Walmart cannot raise hourly wages to a minimum of $15 an hour. Perhaps you have seen it or not. Either way, I will debunk the image and show why none of the information on it should be believed.
Rapist from Steubenville, Ma'lik Richmond, was released from prison this past week. The statment from his lawyer was one of the most disgusting piece of rape apologia I have ever read. I will go over what was said and why the statement was completely irresponsible.
Finally, as a gag gift for the holidays, I received a coloring book that told me all about the wonder that is Ted Cruz. I have posted a few images on the show slideshow. Any parent who gets these kinds of coloring books for their children should be reported for child abuse. It is really sad.
All those topics plus headlines, words of redneck wisdom, tweet of the week and more this week on Liberal Dan Radio: Talk From The Left, That's Right.
If you want to comment after the show finishes airing, please go to liberaldan.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Revival is Here Church (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (1 chatters)
- Deliverance Ministry (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)