SORT BY Relevancy
READ MY LIPS goes beyond the typical blah-blah-yada-yada canned interview, engaging guests in spontaneous conversations.
Meet Russell Eric Dobda, author of "How to Spin the World Around with Cheap Travel, Technology and Mindfulness". Russell writes, "In 2013, I embarked on a yearlong journey around the world. It started with a series of synchronicities, and ended with insights I never could have imagined … living on under $10 a day in some places and averaging about $60 a day across the entire trip around the world, including all of my transportation, lodging, and food … [and] massages, party favors, and tourist activities. I visited 24 countries on 38 flights that averaged less than $100 each. I stayed for free with locals, who I didn’t meet in person until I arrived at their home. I lived like a local in every city instead of as a tourist hooked on tour books…" Tips for "Solo Travel 101: What Every Single Woman Should Know". www.spintheworldaround.com
Meet Gudrun Penselin, Clinical Herbal Therapist, Bach Flower Practitioner, Certified Reflexologist, Light and Colour Practitioner, author of Herbal Pharmacy for Everyone, A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Your Own Herbal Preparations. Gudrun creates awareness of natural alternatives to conventional medicine and empowers people to take charge of their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. When Gudrun was a teenager, meeting Mother Teresa confirmed her beliefs in the importance of simplicity. Het her recipe for Jungle Juice green drink: dandelions, chickweed, plantain and other plants you’ve spent years trying to remove. www.herbalinstructions.com
Welcome to the show.....lets talk about various tidbits of Community Garden Information.
Have a Great Community Garden Day!
Mary K. Hukill, Author and Radio Show Host
New Digital Magazine "Community Garden" at Link http: joom.ag/TuTp Subscribe for One year, six months or for a Single Issue.
www.natesamericanmadestore.com Type in Promo Code "comgar15" and receive 10% OFF your ONLINE order of Garden Equipment or Tools.
www.gardentowerproject.com Type in Promo Code "Revolution" to receive $50 OFF your ONLINE order.
www.aerogarden.com Type in Promo Code "community20" for your 20% OFF your ONLINE order.
www.tropiflora.com Go to the website and receive your 5% OFF your first ONLINE order.
www.metalgardenbeds.com A Great product to check out, folks.
Books and AudioBooks: Community Garden Revolution and Community Garden Revoluton Notes! at AMAZON.
# # #
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Sheryl Glick. Sheryl Glick, a New York-based accredited Reiki energy healer/medium, offers individual and group sessions and teaches healing and spiritual development. Sheryl taught in New York City schools and holds a BA and MS in Education/Literature. She is a member of the International Association of Reiki Professionals and a longtime hospice volunteer. She is the author of Life Is No Coincidence, The Life and Afterlife Connection. Sheryl Glick is the host of Healing from Within, an internet radio show heard on www.sherylglick.com .
Sheryl’s newest book, The Living Spirit: Answers for Healing and Infinite Love. The Living Spirit relates stories and poignant examples from Sheryl’s experiences as a spiritual healer/medium.
this Q&A includes:
• many symptoms of autoimmune disease- nourishing herbal infusions, slippery elm balls, dannon plain full fat yogurt..
• do not remove mercury fillings- absolutely no evidence that mercury fillings are poisoning you..
• linden flower infusion is more powerful than steroids in anti-inflammatory action..
• what happens when you drink only one quart of nourishing herbal infusion a day and no water or other fluids?
• emotional intelligence and intuition...
• genetic links to grey hair..
• making hawthorn berry infusion..
• osteoporosis- drugs, calcium, vitamin D, infusions, yogurt and bone mass..
• herbs and food to increase health and fertility of men..
• medical profession is not here to make you healthy, they are here to cure disease..
Why do some gardens make us feel so wonderful, relaxed and refreshed? Using ideas based on ancient and modern practices, this book shows how you can uplift yourself and others in a serene setting designed for “unplugging” and relaxing. Whether you are intending to create a lovely garden or just thinking about a future outdoor haven, Heaven is a Garden by Jan Johnsen will help you see your backyard in a whole new light and reawaken an awareness of the wonders of Nature. Tune in to this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, host and Master Gardener, June Stoyer, talks to garden expert, Jan Johnsen about her new book, Heaven Is A Garden. Stay tuned.
Do you like FREE stuff? Tune in to The Organic View Radio Show, Monday through Friday @6pm Eastern and visit our contest section at www.theorganicview.com/contests to win one of our monthly prizes!
Today’s show is sponsored by Austria’s Finest Naturally Authentic Pumpkin Seeds and Pumpkin Seed Oil from the Steiermark available at OrganicUniverse.com. Listeners of TheOrganicView can receive $1 off their purchase by using the coupon code "orgview". For more offers, please visit our website at www.theorganicview.com
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Cheryl Ash-Simpson. In 2009, Cheryl Ash-Simpson was diagnosed with Stage IIA breast cancer just three days before her wedding. And not only was she preparing for her nuptials, but she was also planning a big move to Southeast Asia to begin her new life with her husband, Richard, who re-located to Malaysia for a new job. “Sunshine, Noodles and Me” chronicles Ash-Simpson’s treatment; loss of her hair, and her new lease on life in a country, far, far away. The documentary was shot on location in Malaysia, Singapore, Indianapolis and Dallas.
this episode Q&A includes:
• burdock root- digging and storing
• do not use raw vinegar to make herbal vinegars- vinegar must be pasteurized..
• chemicals in apples and chemicals in our environment- oil soluble and water soluble..
• 12 million adults are misdiagnosed per year in outpatient medical care..
• pain as an ally..
• instead of trying- DO IT!
• cyst on eyebrow of a 4 year old..
• scarred fallopion tubes and ectopic pregnancy..
• red clover infusion is an aid to safe normal pregnancy..
• motherwort tincture is an aid to safe normal thoughts..
• irritable bowel syndrome- slippery elm honey balls and getting tested for celiacs disease..
• cooking liver..
in Self Help
It is crucial to develop a new paradigm when navigating your career. Our next guest and I share the same mentor so I do feel very connected to her even thought we don't communicate often. I have witness her make some Queen Chess moves and I thought it would be good to share with our listeners the Strategic Moves of the Queen, because the Queen is the only piece on the chess board that can move horizontally and vertically. Let’s chat with one who has made strategic moves that have lead her to be Associate Athletic Director/ SWA at Hamilton College, Angel Mason..
Come listen to her career path, her advice for others who seek a career in Sports Administration, and her current initiatives. Right here On A Chat in the Garden with Monique A J Smith, where Significances Blooms via 347-989-8385 or www.chatinthegarden.comTuesday, Sept. 8th at 11:30 am est. Season 2
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Susie Minus. Susie Minus Tait holds a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in education from the University of Alabama and is a former schoolteacher of 18 years. Tait lives on a cattle farm in Epes, Alabama where she raises quarter horses. “Pedro and Carlos” is her first book.
this episode Q&A includes:
• testament to drinking nourishing herbal infusions and spectacular health..
• high blood pressure- information on food, whole grains and hawthorn, motherwort and passionflower..
• cholesterol- fiber in the diet and inflammation..
• Mom to be- nutrition and prenatal vitamins..
• ayahausca- vine of the soul- stealer of souls- limiting foods with taurine and sensory perception..
• diarrhea- apple sauce/ pectin, slippery elm..
• antibiotics? eat yogurt!
in Self Help
Twitter Chats are the new way to engage your fan base and interact with others in your industry. Is this a phase or is it here stay? What is on the horizon in the area of Fan Engagement? We talk about that and more with Markeisha Everett, the Director of Marketing, Promotion, and Spirit at Georgia Tech.
Join us Tuesday, Sept. 22nd between 11:30am and 12:30am On A Chat in the Garden with Monique A J Smith, where Significances Blooms via 347-989-8385 or www.chatinthegarden.com
Health and diet advice you can trust...Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative interview with Laurie Handlers. Laurie Handlers, is a film producer, sex/intimacy coach-educator and the International #1 Amazon BestSelling author of Sex & Happiness: The Tantric Laws of Intimacy. Through her company Butterfly Workshops www.butterflyworkshops.com, she offers sexual health and awareness courses plus leadership and expansion courses for corporations and individuals throughout the world. She hosts a weekly radio show: Sex and Happiness where she discusses all topics about sex since 2006. She has produced and starred in two independent films.
this weeks Q&A includes:
• migraines- feeling that one does not have sexual rights and varying degrees of sexual abuse..
• oatstraw is the most hormonal of the herbal infusions- frees up hormones already present in your body..
• all of the nourishing herbal infusions are safe and nutritive..
• hernia- Shouldice Clinic in Toronto..
• healing, soothing and nourishing digestive system with slippery elm..
• cystic acne- nourishing herbal infusions and yarrow tincture spray..
• you must weigh one ounce of herb per quart of infusion!!!
• heart palpitations and stress..
• nourishing the kidneys and adrenals with nettle infusion..
• spider bite- plantain spit poultice..
• safety of essential oils for people and the earth...
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress