SORT BY Relevancy
There use to be a time when fancy photos and a lengthy resume were all you needed to impress potential clients. But the trends have changed and the general public is no longer impressed with who you APPEAR to be, they want to feel like they know you. In order to reach the masses you have to find a way to connect with them organically. A great way to do that is by sharing your story.
Jai Stone is an Emotional Nudist & Master Brand Coach that has worked with some of the most recognizable brands in the world. As an award winning brand strategist and blogger, Jai has used her expertise and influence to reach the masses and connect with audiences around the world. Her stories have been featured on Essence.com and Huffington Post and she has shared other stories on Huff Post Live and on TD Jakes popular talk show that aired on BET. Jai is a highly sought after brand coach that teaches her proven strategies to business owners helping them to consistently grow their brands.
Are you having trouble getting engagement on your Twitter account? Maybe your content and profile are not "lovable" enough.
Join Christopher Tompkins on today's episode to find some quick and easy ways that you can create a more engaging Twitter presence so much so that people HAVE to follow and engage with your content.
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Host Christopher Tompkins, CEO of The Go! Agency, will be covering a wide array of topics from how to get your business step up using social media to more advanced tactics and techniques. Tune in live or on-demand to take full advantage of all of the social media marketing information provided in each show. Visit The Go! Agency online for more details: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com
On the WIN Without Competing! show Dr. Arlene introduces Boardroom Seminars for Executive Leaders.
The three seminars are:
Corporate Entrepreneurship for Executive Leaders
Solo Entrepreneurship for CEOs
Solutions for Executive Leaders in Limbo
Dr. Arlene says:
"Plan ahead, invest in yourself to boost your brand and put the professional pieces in place for 2015. If you are ready to embrace a unique mindset and branding strategy toolbox to achieve unparalleled success, you must listen to this radio show and read Dr. Arlene's September 17th newsletter in which your seminar invitation to Boardroom Seminars for Executive Leaders awaits." Questions? Call Dr. Arlene at (310) 443-4277.
The Literary Corner Is BACK!!! BETTER Than Ever with some of the Movers & shakers in the Fashion, Styling, Beauty, Movie Production industry & more. Join us as we debate Brand-Building!
What does it takes to Create/Build a Brand? And how to stay on top. We will also discuss the pitfalls of Micromanagement, how to Stay In Your Lane & Strong Collaborations!
Thursday 09/11/14 from 8:00 to 10:00 PM EST, Tune in and discover the difference between Trending Today, Fading Away & Building a Brand that will last! Call In @ (347) 884-8924 or listen from you’re computer & chat with other listeners at http://tobtr.com/s/6893477
Unlike Facebook, Twitter is an open platform. Many people are unaware of Twitter's powerful advanced search feature that helps you find the right people in the right cities or countries to connect with.
Questions to discuss:
1) How to build a compelling bio for your Twitter business?
2) How to start a conversation on Twitter?
3) Using hashtags effectively to monitor trends
4) Tools to consider using when building your Twitter brand
Stevii Aisha Mills returns to the show with another authentic message to inspire you to “Re-brand Yourself and Your Business”.
Stevii specializes in creating concepts, leadership development, business mentorship and networking to empower you to live in your dreams. She also believes in you using your network marketing as a platform to launch your dreams. As a outstanding motivational speaker who connects with her audience. Join us today at 9am EST with Steviii Aisha Mills.
Today on Growing HOPE we continue our journey through the #Proverbs. Proverbs 5 offers a reminder to stay focused, so we will share some thoughts on focus and refocusing - with maybe just a touch of accountability to keep it interesting.
Growing HOPE - The League of Extraordinary HOPERS
Christian Women Affiliate
If you are looking for a powerful way to get more clients, you will want to take advantage of the opportunities that creating energetic alliances with other practitioners will open up for you. In this week's show I'll share with you the key to creating successful alliances, what to offer, what to expect, and how to ensure that everyone involved feels empowered by participating. I posted a video about energetic alliances that you'll want to watch over on my website http://growingyourholisticbusiness.com/2014/09/create-energetic-alliances-to-grow-your-holistic-practice/
As always, my goal is to help you grow your holistic business in an authentic and heart-centered way
Finding your niche isn't a matter of luck it's all about skill says Angela Mayartis Johnson. Author of "Brand Legacy: Make Your Mark". During her interivew with Soy she will explain the many paths one can take to become well-known utlilizing familiar and unfamiliar resources. If you really want to find your niche, tune into the show. For more information outside of this broadcast on Angela Mayartis Johnson, or to purchase your copy of the book visit www.mayartis.com.
Brand management is a integrated marketing communication (IMC) practice in marketing that includes analysis and planning on how your unique brand is positioned in the market, which target audience the brand is targeted toward, while sustaining a desired reputation of your brand. Who are you? What defines your business? How are you perceived? What do you want to achieve? How do you strategically cultivate and evolve your personal and business brand? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Today's Topic: The Importance of Colors Schemes When Designing Your Music Media Cards & Advertising Material
Associating your brand with a color scheme is one key factor in making an impression. It's a crucial element in brand identity. Join host Jacqueline Jax for her list of key things you need to consider when choosing your color scheme for your website, promotional material and email marketing. She also runs down a list of the most popular colors used in today's hottest brands and what those colors signify.
Be sure to view our article page on www.AvALiveRadio.com for a complete list of tips on this topic, links to more support articles and helpful apps that will help you create better branded images for social media.
** Back by huge request, Jacqueline Jax is back with a live feed of her most popular shows including Hot Topic Tuesday, Branding and Marketing Tips for Success and Fast Track To Music Marketing. Be sure to tune in with her live each week day morning at 10am est to start your day out right. Grab a cup of coffee, listen in from your phone or computer and tweet her questions @JacquelineJax . If you miss the live show, catch the episodes on the replay or grab them on iTunes to listen in later.
As always the conversation continues on our main web site with live comment feeds and discussions from our listeners so be sure to visit www.AvALiveRadio.com and join in the conversation. Subscribe to us while your there.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (110 chatters)
- John Baptist (50 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (40 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- thedean (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (7 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (4 chatters)
- AlimBey (4 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (3 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (3 chatters)
- The Vent Man (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- KAS1 (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Black Bag (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Amy (2 chatters)
- EMONSTA (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- FFToolbox (2 chatters)
- FSF Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (1 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (1 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- Lez Talk Books Radio (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- RAINBOW VISION (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (0 chatters)
- W E Radio (0 chatters)
- Twin Radio (0 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (0 chatters)
- Chaos Network (0 chatters)