SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Join Wright for the “Bring Out Your Best” show on Dating and Relationships Wednesdays at 12:00PM CST and Careers Thursdays at 12:00PM CST.
To learn more about Wright, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, or to get involved in our programs visit us at wrightliving.com.
Join me for Twitter Power: How to Leverage Social Media to Enhance Your Brand and Grow Your Business with my special guest, Joel Comm. Joel is the New York Times best-selling author of The AdSense Code, Stories from the World’s Most Successful Entrepreneurs, KaChing: How to Run an Online Business that Pays and Pays and Twitter Power 2.0. A pioneer of the world wide web, Joel has been building profitable online businesses for 20 years. He has also written over 40 ebooks. Joel has appeared in The New York Times, on Jon Stewart’s The Daily Show, on CNN online, on Fox News, and many other places.
If you've ever read the book - INC Yourself - you'll be one step closer to understanding our topic tonight. Why is building your personal brand important and why doing it the wrong way will destroy your potential.
Tonight we're going to talk about:
The beginning of your Network Marketing Business and your initial story
Promoting yourself without coming across like an egotistical idiot.
The loyalty factor and how it enhances your brand
Your second year and corporate recognition. How to cultivate that.
Social media and your message
Leadership with your team.
More ideas will come forward between us tonight but each of these components can greatly hurt or enhance your success.
Lone Granger - PQR
See you at 8:30 PM Eastern SHEEP Time
Bob and Dave - TwoBlackSheepRadio.com
in Self Help
Join me for this episode of CAPBuilder Talk as we discuss The Business of Image and Branding. My special guest this evening is Alicia Redmond Artist, Visionary and Creative Enthusiast from Alicia Redmond Studios.
We will discuss;
Alicia Redmond – Her Story
The Importance of image and your brand
Advice for Entrepreneurs
Johnny T. Lester Jr., is the brand manager for Celebrity Psychologist Dr. Sherry from WETv's Braxton Family Values, Bravo Tv's Real Housewives of Atlanta, and Essence Magazine. Born in Nashville, TN, Johnny has carved a niche for himself in the celebrity and high profile clientele arena of branding, marketing, and fashion needs for clients. He has a unique ability to get to the core of the client's need and help them visualize their brand in a new light. Johnny successfully combines a direct style, skilled techniques, and a bit of humor to make talking with him non-threatening.
Website: www.davidandjohnny.org Instagram/Twitter:@sirhiclass www.facebook.com/sirhiclass YouTube: David Johnny
Michael Robins and I got to meet years ago through one of the courses we were taking, I believe with Max Simon. He went on to Shine his light and create books, speaking gigs and continue to build connections with ease. Now Michael is finding his joy helping people do exactly what he did and does tap into their miracle zone as he calls it.
His book assist's people to live in the miracle zone and I just published a book on Amazon called Awakening: 13 Steps to Love, Freedom, and Power
To learn more about your host and take center stage of your life, so others can too join her community at www.AntiquaLisha.com
America has one of the best military forces and intelligence in the world. Our men and women in uniform make us powerful, strong and effective. From enlisted to the officer corps, every man and woman is part of an organization dedicated to the mission of success. Today there are over 12 million working age veterans with talent, drive, intelligence, education and loyalty, ready to move our nation’s businesses forward.
In today’s competitive global market, America’s businesses have the unique opportunity to become stronger by attracting mission-minded veterans to their workplace.
During the month of August, The Career Brand will tackle topics that help employers and veterans form long term partnerships for success. Topics will include:
Understanding the veteran’s mindset
Resources available to companies and veterans for attracting and developing talent
Fireside chats with veterans regarding successes and challenges in the workplace
Resources for veterans interested in entrepreneurship
This week’s episode, “Making the Connection, Your SOP for Business Success” features special guest Patrick E Alcorn, Veteran Business Consultant with the Texas Veterans Commission Veteran Entrepreneur Program.
Are You Managing a Deceptive Brand? Marketers: I need you to listen to me very carefully – STOP MARKETING YOUR BRAND! Self-Serving Content, billboard style tweets and “Hey! Look at how cool my brand is” Facebook posts do not market an experience that can connect with consumers. OUTREACH MARKETING: The most effective way to do this is to market and authentic experience, not your brand.
We’re talking BRANDING & SOCIAL MEDIA – and effective ways to succeed in these areas.
in Self Help
Each week we talk about ways to live your best life, be your best you and leave your past far, far behind. This week who knows what we'll be talking about, but you can be certain it will be something that will have a positive impact on your life.
We'd love to hear from you! If you have a suggestion for a future show, have a question on a past show or just want to let us know what you're doing...please contact us via our facebook group http://www.facebook.com/groups/transformingyourlifewithkellieandlisa/
As always, thanks for listening!
Join Host Live Chats
- in5d (137 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (56 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (50 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (41 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (21 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (17 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- drkate (8 chatters)
- Relmor2003 (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (5 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (5 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE GOSPEL (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- The Love Hub (2 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Packers Talk (1 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Eric Priest (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (1 chatters)