SORT BY Relevancy
Today on "24 Holiday Tips for Savvy Homeowners" I will be talking with my guest Helen Hodgson.
Are you relaxed enough to enjoy the holidays?
Everyone loves the holidays but often we (women) try to do too much. It’s easy to end up so exhausted we don’t enjoy ourselves. That’s why we’re hosting experts to share 24 holiday tips to help you re-balance how you spend your time and money during this holiday season. We hope you enjoy these tips about replacing holiday stress with relaxation and gratitude for the things you have.
To read more about Helen's interview click here.
Be sure to grab my free gift for you here.
Gratitude opens doors for you that nothing else can. It is one of the key components to Consciousness and all the benefits that go with it, such as the ability to manifest well. But most people go through their day unaware of the usability of this marvelous gift that connects you with All There Is. In this week's show, we learn all about it, how to use it, and how to get it if you find yourself without it.
Enjoy the show!
Earth Day and an Attitude of Gratitude is a natural combination. When we are grateful for this beautiful planet upon which we live, we are showing LOVE to the MOTHER of us ALL! This is the easiest way to show our appreciation for this living, breathing body where we make our home. Another great combination is Attitude of Gratitude and Award-Winning Artist, David A. Martinka find his great music here www.redbellymusic.com & www.sunshadows.net. Be sure to FOLLOW us www.blogtalkradio.com/perspectivepower and LIKE our Fan Page at www.facebook.com/perspectivepower
Waking up with an Attitude of Gratitude each and every morning can make the difference in not only YOUR life but ALL life! Making a difference is the music of Award-Winning Artist, David A. Martinka www.redbellymusic.com & www.sunshadows.net. Of course YOU make this network a rocking place to be www.blogtalkradio.com/perspectivepower so thank YOU for FOLLOWING us here on at www.facebook.com/perspectivepower as well. We are LIVE every Wednesday 8am ET.
Join host Star Staubach of IgniteRadiance.com as she interviews Dr. Colleen Georges of Seeing All The Good. Best-Selling Auther, Dr. Coleen is a Positive Psychology Coach & Blogger, Contagious Optimism Co-Author, Rutgers University Lecturer, & Kindergartner Mom.
Seeing All The Good is a Positive Psychology Blog with stories, research, and tips on how to build happiness, positive thinking, positive emotions, and positive experiences at home, at work, and during hard times through exercises in gratitude, strengths use, expressing your passions, living your purpose, optimism, resilience, goal setting, kindness, forgiveness, vulnerability, authenticity, connection, and relationships.
Join the conversation as we discuss the power of Gratitude.
The Not so Easy Attitude of Gratitude boy does this ever hit home, right? When we want to be upset about something and yet we know that being upset just makes us more upset. Yeah perhaps the shifting into an Attitude of Gratitude will make all the difference! Making a beautiful difference each and every week is the musical contribution of Award-Winning Artist, David A. Martinka find his great music here www.redbellymusic.com & www.sunshadows.net. Be sure to FOLLOW us www.blogtalkradio.com/perspectivepower and LIKE our Fan Page at www.facebook.com/perspectivepower
It Comes Back to an Attitude of Gratitude each and every time. This thought will keep you going but the continual practice of gratitude will make the going easier! Making thing easier for us here is the music of Award-Winning Artist, David A. Martinka www.redbellymusic.com & www.sunshadows.net. Of course YOU make this network a rocking place to be www.blogtalkradio.com/perspectivepower so thank YOU for FOLLOWING us here on at www.facebook.com/perspectivepower as well. We are LIVE every Wednesday 8am ET.
in Self Help
We live in an abundant world. Tune into the abundance all arpund and enhance you life! Express gratitude for all that you have.
Nurturing Affirmations on an Attitude of Gratitude because this is time of year when we are nurturing those seedlings that we have planted in our gardens. Affirmations are seeds we plant in the gardens of our lives. Let’s plant some seeds today, together! Joining us is Award-Winning Artist, David A. Martinka www.redbellymusic.com and www.sunshadows.net as he plays the music we dance to each and every week! FOLLOW & NURTURE this program at www.blogtalkradio.com/perspectivepower and with our FANPAGE on www.facebook.com/perspectivepower
No doubt you've heard Zig Ziglar's quote (or some variation of it), "Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude." Does living life with an attitude of gratefulness make a difference? What are you thankful for? Tonight, on Ministry Along the Way Radio, we will be talking about having an attitude of GRATITUDE! Oh yeah, there is a challenge on the table for this show. And here it is... Can you name 3 to 5 things that you are grateful for in your life?
Dial (347) 637-3604 and tell us what you are grateful for. Join us for inspiring conversations on Tuesdays at 7:00pm CST.
Welcome to “Grace Grit & Gratitude: Ancient Wisdom for Contemporary Life”. Each week I offer unique information and inspiration for creating a life happier and on purpose as a woman. As a women you have all the wisdom and strength you need for meeting the changes and challenges of your life through calling upon the guidance and support of your spirit and soul. When you learn to trust yourself as a woman and make your choices with integrity to your deepest values, more happiness in your life and your relationships will be yours.
* Learn how a dynamic relationship with your spirit and soul support are essential for your happiness and successful relationships as a women in contemporary life.
* Update your beliefs and your choices for navigating with ease and success the changes and challenges of your life and your relationships.
* Learn how to call on your spirit and soul for clarity and courage as a leader in your life and in your relationships.
* Learn how to hear and trust the wisdom of your body.
* Learn to engage the grace of your life with your grit for creating a life you are grateful for!
*Learn to discern and decipher the wisdom and guidance your spirit and soul are providing you everyday.
Contemporary life requires we make room for the mystical in how we engage and respond in our life. Women’s wisdom and women’s leadership guides not only her life and those she loves. Women’s power and presence are essential changes for a world understanding relationship as what is powerful and control not so much. Come listen and be delighted by all that beckons to you as a women in contemporary times, when you have a relationship with your infinity and destiny as a woman.
Join Host Live Chats
- War on the Horizon Live (21 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (15 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (13 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- Bellesprit (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Northern Wellness (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (2 chatters)
- The Picks Place Radio Hour (2 chatters)
- TIS Network (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Euphoric Network (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- Melanin on the rise (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Triple Dark (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (1 chatters)