SORT BY Relevancy
It was a big week for Gov 2.0 Radio co-host Steve Ressler, as his social network, GovLoop, joined G2C communications provider GovDelivery and Steve left the feds to manage the community full time. As GovLoop nears 20,000 members, we discuss how real collaboration between local, state and federal govies is catalyzing reform. Hear about new developments and initiatives on the network that's helping make Gov 2.0 a reality. Joining the discussion will be Scott Burns of GovDelivery; Meghan Harvey, co-producer of Gov 2.0 Radio and new media producer for WomenCount.org; and Gov 2.0 Radio co-host and GovTwit founder Steve Lunceford. Your calls are welcome.
The Obama administration has put forward a number of innovation initiatives. One of the most interesting: RFP-EZ, build a platform that makes it easier for small high-growth businesses to navigate the federal government, and enables agencies to quickly source low-cost, high-impact information technology solutions.
GovLoop's Steve Ressler has offered his 5 Ideas on Project RFP-EZ. We're going to add to that...
We talk to the DorobekINSIDERs about the challenges and opportunities -- and what can be done to make this initiative a success.
The GovLoop Insights Issue of the Week: Steve Jobs and the new iPhone. We remember Jobs -- and discuss the impact he had on government. And we look at the new iPhone and what impact it will have on how you do your job.
At the end of the federal government's fiscal year, the mandra is 'do more with less.' Are there lessons learned from years past? This week, we talk to the Partnership for Public Service about their new report, "Making Smart Cuts."
With just days left in fiscal 2012, is the government on the brink of yet another potential government shutdown? Or yet another shutdown showdown? We’ll look at the fiscal 2013 budgets (or lack there of) and how it impacts the government’s ability to accomplish its mission.
What jobs should be done by feds? The Obama administration this week issued it’s long awaited final guidance: Performance of Inherently Governmental and Critical Functions. We’ll assess that issue -- and what it means for feds and government contractors.
January 16: DorobekINSIDER LIVE: The presidential transition survival guide Our guests listed here. The first few months of a new administration are crucial -- even in a second term. The DorobekINSIDERS will focus on the challenges facing a second term administration, what can be done -- and what needs to be done... and, as always, our focus will be on helping you do your job better. We will look at the ongoing challenges of doing more with less; where can the administration focus; and what should government and industry be ding in the changing environment.
DorobekINSIDER LIVE: Government IT: A look back at 2012... and a look forward to 2013
There have been significant developments in the past year. A panel of DorobekINSIDERs will look back at the past 12 months. What were the big challenges for 2012 for government technology... and what will be the big challenges (and opportunities) for 2013?
Join us Thursday, Dec. 20 at 12n ET for DorobekINSIDER LIVE
In the second of this 2-part program, the G2R team talk with the “original crew”: GovLoop’s Steve Ressler, GovTwit’s Steve Lunceford and Luke Fretwell of GovFresh. We reminisce on the evolution of gov 2.0 & open gov and ask the tough question: “Is gov 2.0 dead or alive”?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (126 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (44 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (24 chatters)
- reactionariez (21 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (19 chatters)
- Yada (19 chatters)
- Straitway (15 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (15 chatters)
- Bellesprit (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (7 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Jaimie Hope (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (0 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (0 chatters)