SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of Gossip Village Radio, Yara Kaleemah and Crystal Alexis will be discussing how social media plays a role in the idealogy of today's youth. Nowadays, people are consumed in the latest technology and it has become a necessity. Can we predict what the future might hold for our youth?
On this episode of Gossip Village we will be talking about how finances affect a relationship. Do people really feel that they can love someone for Richer or Poorer? How do men react when they find out that their girlfriends make more money than them? Does the relationship change when the funds disappear? Tonight we will be talking about Money Matters.
Yara Kaleemah and Crystal Alexis want to know what maintains the substance of a relationship. According to Crystal, you can only choose one or the other; mentally or physically. Join us to hear what Yara Kaleemah has to say and add your two cents.
Um... This is a question we have all pondered, does having sex on the first date make you promiscious? Tonight we will be dishing what we thing right here on Gossip Village.
Perhaps this will be our juiciest topic yet.. Yara Kaleemah and Crystal Alexis will be calling on all of the freak-a-leaks out there. Would you have a threesome? Would you have to know the parties? Hmm, this is the ultimate question... We are waiting on the answer.
On this episode of Gossip Village we will be discussing a heavy topic; Domestic Violence.
"Around the world, at least one in every three women has been beaten, coerced into sex or otherwise abused during her lifetime. Most often, the abuser is a member of her own family."
Crystal Alexis and Yara Kaleemah will divugle in a serious discussion with Author Cachet Jonhson. Most victims of Domestic Violence, fail to report it out of fear. As advocates against Domestic Violence, we say the time to speak up is NOW.
Police brutality has been going on for decades. In my opinion, it is not a black or white thing, it is more about policing our own neighborhoods. When people stop being scared to say "This won't happen here"... When people stop keeping things on the hush hush and take back their streets some of this activity can be prevented and avoided. Someone posted something earlier and I responded by saying "race is a made up illusion. There is no genetic code for any specific group. There is no scientific proof of it."
On tonight's episode of Gossip Village Radio we are talking about relationship matters. It is important that each party be clear on what's to be expected. The truth of the matter is the wires will always be crossed if the communication lines are closed. So when it's all said and done, is it okay to date while separated? Yara Kaleemah and Crystal Alexis is digging into this topic tonight!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (17 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (16 chatters)
- Yasharshla Radio 2013 (16 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (14 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- JeffBanjamin (6 chatters)
- Vindication (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (4 chatters)
- King Noble The Time Is Now Radio (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (2 chatters)
- PAM Time (1 chatters)
- PID Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (0 chatters)
- ronnieweathers1 (0 chatters)