SORT BY Relevancy
Renee Wilbur is the founder of ReciProty.com. ReciProty is a ground-breaking resource exchange and trusted networking hub that combines the best of business networking, community support, and social media into one robust platform.
ReciProty was inspired by one woman's ability to overcome devastating physical and emotional abuse, serious health issues of loved ones and the untimely deaths of several family members. Additionally, within the business spectrum, she had to learn how to be a top sales leader, a successful small business owner, and one of the best entrepreneurs and visionaries. Through it all, Renee Wilbur would not give up. ReciProty was borne from those struggles, and Renee was re-born as a result. The word "can't" isn't in her vocabulary.
Renee realized that the worldwide web was lacking a premier online global community and networking platform comprised of people who actually know one another on a local level, yet who can connect to the trusted connections of others on a global level. So she created one.
She believes that people naturally want to help others overcome challenges by providing immediate goods or services. ReciProty does this – and more – by quickly connecting members to valuable community or business resources.
Its foundation is composed of interdependent users who touch the lives of others to benefit our children and our future environment. Today, ReciProty includes thousands of members around the globe. ReciProty members connect with each other to share their resources, innovations and trusted business solutions. Members no longer have to flounder for the help, support, resources, marketing and business opportunities they need. With ReciProty, there's no such thing as can't. The impossible becomes possible.
Yes, Virginia there are stupid questions and networking faux paus!!
This week on The Networking Diva Hour, hear some of this important information when your networking and some really stupid questions people ask!! How do your Social Skills measure up? Also hear ways to amp up your personality.
My co-host this week is Doug Kelley who will discuss Networking 101 and how to better your experience. Doug is a expert on Networking and has spent 28 years as a professional beggar ( in the non-profit industry), raising or directing the raising of $200 Million for institutions Nationwide!!
Log into the link below during the LIVE show on Friday 3/6/15 or call with your questions to 646-478-3651
Networking these days is becoming more and more important for career related advice. It can be done at any age, any time. Networking should start with an elevator speech. The idea of an “elevator speech” is to have a prepared presentation that grabs attention and says a lot in a few words. What are you going to be saying? By telling your core message, you will be marketing yourself in a way that will make people want to know more about you.
If you want to network with people in a specific field, go to events where you think they’ll be – make your own luck. Opportunities to network may arise from planned events or spontaneously at on- and off-campus functions.
This week on The Networking Diva Hour my co-host will be Kathleen Saltmarsh-Voss, owner of Sip And Splatter – Social Art-working with a Heart. Every Sip and Splatter painting party is a fundraiser that raises money for worthy causes and 30% of the proceeds goes directly to your chosen charity! Kathleen also host a LADIES NIGHT NETWORKING with Valerie Crisp from Waddel & Reed, a free event that allows up to 30 business women to talk for about 4 minutes each about their businesses
Check them out @ sipandsplatter.com
Join TeamJGlobal as we discuss the incredible opportunity of Jeunesse Global.. Here from others that are working Jeunesse both full and part time and changing lives in the process.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (84 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (18 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (12 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (9 chatters)
- Donny C (8 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- The DG Show (4 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (2 chatters)
- So-Called Fantasy Experts (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- GLOW 365 (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)