SORT BY Relevancy
WARRIOR TALK with GI Jenn - THE TRUTH ABOUT PTSD
With the Ft. Hood shooting and the misinformation about PTSD being tossed around, I thought it was time to bring in someone that could , especially for our VETERANS. We are HONORED to bring to you a COMBAT VETERAN and mental healthcare professional. He promises to bring you the TRUTH about what is REALLY going on with mental healthcare and our WARRIORS.
We will be joined, once again, by our research analyist, Michael, also a COMBAT VETERAN, to add to the conversation about pharma and PTSD.
Finally, THE MAJOR, John Bucciarelli will be back on to talk about the IMPORTANCE of allowing our WARRIORS the opportunity for emersion therapy and the BLACKSHEEP PTSD MilSim Challange.
If you, or someone you CARE about might have PTSD, I urge you to get them to listen to this show. We are going to uncover the TRUTH and hopefully teach the mass media about responsbile reporting on PTSD.
Call in line is 646-595-3504 TUESDAY, 8 April at 2100 EST
WARRIOR TALK with GI Jenn is very proud to welcome our VIETNAM VETERANS! In this special 2 hour episode, we will discuss the war, our WARRIORS' experiences, treatment upon returning home, and their transition to civilian life.
There are persistent negative stereotypes about VIETNAM VETERANS, primarily due to the uniquely divisive nature of the Vietnam War in the context of U.S. History.
That social division has expressed itself by the lack both of public and institutional support for the former servicemembers expected by returning combatants of most other conflicts.
It is time we break that stereotype.... It is time we WELCOME our HEROES HOME... 29 March 2014 is the national Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans Day, but we are going to be HONORING our WARRIORS EARLY!!
Please call in and help us WELCOME HOME our VIETNAM VETERANS - 646-595-3504
Warrior Talk with GI Jenn is excited to have a STOLEN VALOR Special. We have two of the top guys when it comes to calling out STOLEN VALOR, Don Shipley and B.G. Burkett.
Don Shipley retired after 24-years as a SEAL Senior Chief in 2003. He served at SEAL Team ONE, SEAL Team TWO, the Naval Special Warfare Center (BUD/S) and Naval Special Warfare Group TWO, in Little Creek Virginia as a SEAL Advanced Training Instructor. When not in a SEAL Platoon or deployed overseas, his time was spent running blocks of training for SEALs in air operations, land warfare, and demolitions.
He served in eight SEAL Platoons, was Platoon Chief in five, and awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Medal for Heroism during a Search and Rescue
B.G. Burkett, a Vietnam veteran, served as a 1st LT with the 199th Lt. Infantry. He was awarded the Bronze Star, the Vietnamese Honor Medal and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry with Palm. He is the co-author of Stolen Valor, which won the coveted Colby Award for outstanding military book. He was presented the Army's highest award given to a civilian, the Distinguished Civilian Service Medal, by former President George H.W. Bush. In 2005, Mr. Burkett was inducted into the U.S. Army Ranger Hall of Fame. Also in 2005, Mr. Burkett and Congressman Salazar D-CO, introduced the Stolen Valor Act on Capitol Hill.
Don't miss this STOLEN VALOR SPECIAL 646-595-3504
Warrior Talk with GI Jenn - is HONORED to have the ACTIVIST MOM of Sgt. Kimberly Agar on the show to talk about TBI and suicide. Margy Agar has been a relentless activist regarding suicide among our troops, since the death of her daughter,Kimberly.
Kimberly served in Iraq as a heavy transport driver and was often called on to sing for special events in the war zone. She was injured by an improvised explosive device in Iraq during her first enlistment. She re-enlisted to see the world and was selected to be a vocalist with the Army’s elite European Band and Chorus based in Germany.
We have a special guest co-host tonight, as Turtle is out of our area of operation. My guest host, who we will call "The Marine", will be talking about TBI and the impact it has on the suicide rate among our TROOPS and our VETERANS.
Please join us for this very moving show. Call in number is 646-595-3405
Warrior Talk with GI Jenn - Confederate Armory & Part 3 of our PTSD series
Confederate Armory is a Veteran Owned business and operated by Jay and Jason, US ARMY and US NAVY (that has to be fun during the ARMY NAVY GAME!!) These guys are a start up business and doing great work. Let's support those who protect our 2nd Amendment rights... Plus we will talk about a way YOU can get involved in their next tee shirt idea!!
Then, Part 3 in our 10 part series on PTSD. We will cover everything from how pharmaceuticals make there way to Market or the "Chain of Events" to overmedication and misdiagnosis to malpractice as it relates to PTSD (VA and civilian facilities). We want to discuss the issue and share both the postive and negative results. Are there alternative treatments that work? We NEED to hear from you!!
I encourage those who have been treated with medications for their PTSD to share their experiences. Are your meds working for you? Are you being over medicated? Do you know what meds mix and which don't? Have you found alternative treatments? These are all topics that HAVE to be discussed. YOU are NOT alone.
Turtle, my co-host will share his story with medical treatment and not just the VA, but civilian hospitals. This is something we all need to be aware of. With 22 Veterans a day taking their own lives, the one size fits all - write a script, just IS NOT WORKING.
Feel free to call in and share your opinion at 646-595-3504.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- drkate (74 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (40 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (30 chatters)
- New Colony Network (29 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (27 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (16 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (13 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (11 chatters)
- reactionariez (11 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (10 chatters)
- 62196 (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (8 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (8 chatters)
- SirTemplar (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (4 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- wake up african people (3 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (2 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- The Bipolar blog talk show (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Provoke To Purpose (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Brandon's Buzz (1 chatters)
- Baba Wesley Gray (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Justice Lab (1 chatters)
- KY Grassroots Radio (0 chatters)
- Comic Booked (0 chatters)