SORT BY Relevancy
Many are serving prison sentences for violent crimes they claim they did not commit. Today's science of DNA testing can examine the evidence left at the scene of a crime - strands of hair, bits of skin, etc. - and can determine the identity of the person involved. This presents new opportunities to be found innocent, if the government would be willing to conduct the tests. Johnnie Savory, accused at age 14 of committing a murder, spent 30 years in prison before being set free. He has maintained his innocence all these years and now is demanding that DNA tests be performed on evidence gathered at the murder scene in order to clear his name. The State of Illinois has finally agreed to perform the necessary testing. His case has prompted several others to be freed after DNA testing proved their innocence, and to receive compensation for their wrongful imprisonment. How have been imprisoned for crimes they did not commit? Can DNA testing finally make our criminal justice system more just?
CeCe Moore and Shannon Christmas will discuss strategies for using autosomal DNA to resolve your genealogical problems.
CeCe Moore is a professional genetic genealogist and writes the popular blog Your Genetic Genealogist, where she covers the developments in the field of DNA genealogy as an independent, unbiased authority. She is the Southern California Regional Coordinator for the International Society of Genetic Genealogy and the administrator of the organization’s DNA Newbie Mailing List. CeCe is also the genetic genealogy consultant for Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr. Season Two and Genealogy Roadshow and she also ls the administrator of the Hemings-Jefferson Autosomal DNA Project.
Shannon Christmas is an experienced genealogist specializing in genetic, colonial American, and African-American genealogy in Virginia and the Carolinas. He serves as a 23andMe Ancestry Ambassador, an Ancestry.com Ace, administrator of The Captain Thomas Graves of Jamestown Autosomal DNA Project, and a co-administrator of The Hemings-Jefferson-Wayles-Eppes Autosomal DNA Project.
Do you every think about animal cruelty when using your cosmetic items? This show will explore animal testing .
Guest: Katherine Groff Director of Researching and investigations at Neaves.
Mission Protecting animals. Supporting alternatives. Advancing science. Founded in 1895, the New England Anti-Vivisection Society (NEAVS) is a Boston-based, national animal advocacy organization dedicated to ending the use of animals in research, testing, and science education. Through research, outreach, education, legislation, litigatio
Educating Financial Advisors: The Wealth DNA radio show is dedicated to helping you increase your wealth, as well as educating and informing savers & investors. Which raises a question: are Financial Advisors & Planners well versed on all the topics we cover? We could not think of a better way to find out than to interview an expert on educating investment and insurance professionals.
Dr. Larry Barton the President of The American College, will be our special guest to discuss the education these financial & investment professionals receive. The American College, located on the Philadelphia main line is the nation’s largest accredited institution devoted to insurance and financial services. As one of the leading experts on risk management we'll also be able to ask him about the advice he has for investors in this runaway equity bull market.
What level of training and certification do stock brokers have versus Financial Advisors? Is that the same as Registered Investment Advisors? What about the "C" acronyms on their business card? How can an investor know what level of training their advisors have? Are they trained in the alternative investments we've been discussing? Should insurance representatives be selling market linked annuities? For the answers to these and many more questions get a cup of coffee, or glass of wine and join in the conversation …
Ask yourself: do I spend my energy wisely? Do I place high value on myself? Do I make value statements thru my choices, words and actions?
Until you value yourself, you won't value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.
I believe that the difference between high value and high maintenance is very clear. Listen in today as Andre Ogburn talks about these differences.
Check out our sponsors page this month MCA for ever sign up a portion will go to breast cancer research. www.tvcmatrix.com/dreoradio. Also learn how you can make $$$ from home when you sign up as an associate.
Need a website, visit www.nslsitebuilder.com
As many of you may know by now, our group formerly known as the Mystery Lineage is a mystery no more. They are what we're now calling the Herdmanston Lineage. For those of you who have not caught up the full story is AT THIS LINK. On Sunday, October 27th, at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, please join in as we discuss what we know, and don't yet know about the Herdmanston St. Clairs. In this format, anyone who calls in can chat live. The show stays in recorded format online for anyone who can't make it but wants to listen in later. We'll be discussing: What the SNP means Other fascinating surnames who share that SNP and why that's important How this solves an old mystery in our family Next steps for this lineage The next steps for other St. Clair Sinclair DNA lineages If you'd like to listen in, just be at this link on the day and time. Otherwise, the show will remain up at this link indefinitely.
Sadiki Bakari is one of the preeminent visual lecturers of his generation and has created a three dimensional (literary, visual and audio) blueprint for our progeny. Armed with the ancestor’s primordial intelligence, he is able to invoke the genome of one’s DNA. His visual presentations bring forth a renewal of the spirit and cleansing of the soul. Bakari is also a fearless visionary, published author, columnist, people’s advocate and explosive spoken word artisan. His creativity and unique style of interfacing with the spirit and meta-information gives Sadiki the rare ability of seizing the moment and expanding the spiritual awareness of his audiences. “Often, there are those who are a little before their time. Some with open minds can slightly grasp the scope of a visionary, whose job it is not just to show you the future, but show you how to prevent the negative aspects of a probability of a future. Sadiki Bakari is one such visionary. If there were a male counterpart to the Mami Wata Sophias (oracle gazers), this brother is it. He uses the masculine mind/intellect to articulate a 3D picture of factual future formatting, right before our very eyes. He takes the technology that you only know as science-fiction and shows you how you are already in the future they told you was coming. Get his Books. See his lectures/presentations. He has something to share that will enlighten an aspect of your awareness.” - Zia DeJan
Calls, Puts & Other Options ! - The Wealth DNA radio show is dedicated to helping you increase your wealth, as well as educating and informing savers & investors. All too often derivatives are viewed as risky financial instruments used by institutions and sophisticated investors to extract money from the rest of us. In reality, every investor can take advantage of these derivatives, not for speculation but for hedging our portfolios and increasing our returns. Would you like to know how?
Our special guest will be Laurie Itkin the Founder of The Options Lady, Investment Advisor with Coastwise Capital Group, and author of an upcoming book: Every Woman Should Know Her Options. And do not be fooled by the title, men can and should learn to use these same strategies! What are derivatives? How do they help you hedge risk? Are Options the right Alternative for you? If you would like to know more about derivatives, hedging, and options strategies you will want to tune in.
We have been doing a series on Alternative Investments to make sure none of our listeners are victims to the bursting bond market bubble, and prepared as the stock market goes through a normal decline. This series would not be complete without a discussion on strategies that can be used right inside your current brokerage account ... if you know what to do! Prepare your questions, a cup of coffee, or glass of wine and join in the conversation …
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (188 chatters)
- John Baptist (143 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (48 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (41 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (39 chatters)
- Straitway (33 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (30 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (22 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (21 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (19 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (19 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (11 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- Donny C (9 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (8 chatters)
- Mike Shorten (8 chatters)
- Yammering Lew with Gavin (8 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (6 chatters)
- KDCL Media (6 chatters)
- Gracie DeBrock (6 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (6 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (6 chatters)
- XWINGER RADIO (6 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (5 chatters)
- TWR Radio (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Bram Sarkowskis Spitball Show (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (3 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (3 chatters)
- YMcTierXEmpowerment4All (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Single Connection (3 chatters)
- Generation Orange A Dynamo Podcast (3 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (2 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- 63630 (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- PEAS IN THEIR PODS (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- Real Talk with Mike and Steve (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Thriving Minds (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Grab Some Bench (1 chatters)
- GEI Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Immortal Magic (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (0 chatters)
- UGMAG3 (0 chatters)
- un0mic (0 chatters)