SORT BY Relevancy
Praying, teaching and spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Praying, teaching and spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Welcome to latest episode of your favorite sports podcast! The War Room is back for another 2 hours of great sports fun!
We will recap Super Bowl XLIX and try to once and for all put Seattle's failure to "Feed the Beast" at the end of the game to rest. We have a special EXTRA LARGE "While You Were on the Grind" segment, because the craziness was at an all-time high this week in sports.
Unfortunately, football is over, but National Signing Day was this week, so Fred Perdue of College Football Extra will join us to highlight the big signings in college football.
And as usual, we'll catch you up on all of the big stories in the week of sports, NO MATTER the sport. LET'S GO!
"This portion of the revolution will not be televised, but EVERYBODY can listen."
Don't miss it!!!
In this episode of EGUA Marketplace we continue our discussion from the previous episode regarding our OKOM - Economic Development Model. We 'Starve the Beast to Feed the Pride' - reallocating resources to fund Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit (African) businesses, organizations and institutions in a targeted fashion: 1 business per week for the next 52 weeks.
We update the community on the business targeted during the previous week: N'Kingu Health and the business targeted for this week: AKONGUASUA DAN - Institution of Learning, Healing, Training, Employment and Entrepreneurship:
We examine our publication:
OKOM - Economic Development Model
Odwirafo Kwesi Ra Nehem Ptah Akhan
Aakhuamuman Amaruka Atifi Mu
Akwamu Nation in North America
"Feed Your Head w/ Ruthann RA Amarteifio' returns next week.
On 'Progress Toward Democracy w/ Brian Stetten and Ruthann RA Amarteifio', Brian Stetten will briefly discuss recent political events.
This weeks guest is John McAfee, the founder of famed computer anti-virus company, McAfee Associates, formed in 1987. McAfee Associates was later merged with Network Associates, later renamed McAfee, Inc. and in August 2010, acquired by Intel. John McAfee’s background is in mathematics, and he worked as a computer programmer and software engineer at NASA, Univac, Xerox, Computer Sciences Corporation, and Lockheed Martin.
In 2013, John founded Future Tense Central to develop software products to enable consumers to gain control of their personal information.
When corporations capture all our data to devise marketing profiles, and the NSA surveillance state records all our data, is privacy even, in this day and age? Hear what we can learn from John McAfee!
More can be learned about John McAfee’s company on their website: http://www.futuretensecentral.com/,
John McAfee also has a personal web site: whoismcafee.com
In the beginning of the reign of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah, king of Judah, this word came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying, "Thus says the Lord to me: 'Make for yourselves bonds and yokes, and put them on your neck, and send them to the king od Edom, the king of Moab, the king of the Ammonites, the king of Tyre, and the king of Sidon, by the hand of the messengers who come to Jerusalem to Zedekiah king of Judah......
in Self Help
" I like who I am when I'm with you". The most beautiful, heart felt words, but what do they really mean?
Do you allow people's opinions to "hurt" you? Do you feel like you are always giving and never are the receiver?
Then it is time to work on the next level of Building Blocks of Recovery- the Heart. When you work on the heart you are able to learn to draw boundaries and love sincerely. You can learn how to accept people as they are, with no apology.
It is then that you will find the beginnings of inner peace and true love.
Join me next week on BlogTalkRadio at 3:30 PST to discuss matters of the heart!
in Weight Loss
Daily food habits are often connected to feelings. What are those habits and feelings? Join us for a short show featuring a simple exercise to explore daily food habits and their connections to your emotions.
What three primary feelings do you attach to food?
How do those feelings help or hurt your desire to feel happy and healthy?
We mention a prior show at the beginning of this episode. Listen to Upside-Down Heath & Wellness Program: Leave Your Fat Behind to catch-up with this show.
We look forward to hearing your thoughts on this show. Call us any time to record your comments and questions. 312-268-0000. We'll play your message on upcoming shows.
To access all our on-demand shows, click this link or the red Leave Your Fat Behind box above.
To contact Soul, your host, click this link to email him, or call 312-268-0000 any time.
Into music: home-movies ~ freestockmusic.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Joeygiggles (16 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (11 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (8 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (7 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (6 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (5 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (4 chatters)
- Trek Talking (4 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Local Live Music (3 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (3 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- The Portal (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Deliverance Ministry (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- SPEAKINPURPOSELY Stacy Y Whyte (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- The Gab (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- N Plain English Book Club (1 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (1 chatters)
- Pastor Ryan (1 chatters)
- Real Metaphysical Talk (1 chatters)
- SIN JONES (1 chatters)
- siramediaradio (1 chatters)
- Soul Sister GO Sister (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (0 chatters)