SORT BY Relevancy
Join Dating After Dark as we discuss the failed Celebrity relationships of 2014...if your name is Ciara..you won't want to miss it
On this episode of The ::ANSWERS:: Show, join us as we converse with a recent divorcee who shares lessons he wishes he knew before considering divorce. Divorce is never easy, but it's one of those life events that deserves a serious postmortem examination to figure out what really happened and why. Our discussion will revisit a seemingly preventable divorce and lessons learned from that failure about what it takes to make a relationship work.
Call 347-215-6640 or visit www.blogtalkradio.com/theANSWERSshow to Join the Conversation!
Today we will discuss healing from failed relationships.
1. How do I find the stregnth
2. How can I stop placing blame on myself and my ex friend or lover
3. When is it okay to forgive myself and others? Is right now too soon?
4. How do I grow from self pity?
5. Should I take a man whom cheated back?
6. Is there ever an excuse to cheat?
We welcome as our guest, Judge James P. (Jim) Gray, the 2012 Libertarian Vice Presidential Nominee. Judge Gray ran as Gary Johnson's running mate. Judge Gray is a nationally known and respected author and speaker who has long advocated reform of the nation’s drug laws. A highly regarded jurist, Judge Gray served on California’s Orange County Superior Court from 1989 to 2010. His hundreds of media appearances have included Fox News, ABC, C-SPAN and radio stations across the country.
We will be discussing America's failed "War On Drugs" and other issues with Judge Gray, who will be joining us for the entire program. We will take questions for Judge Gray during the last portion of the program.
This week’s show
July 14th, 2014
A suit & immigration, a failed GOP
Last week all around was a tough week politically. Political dysfunction remained paramount. Today’s program will not entertain false equivalences. The current political dysfunction for all practical purposes is one sided. Republicans decided that they were going to live up to what has become their tenet. And what is their tenet? Their tenet is that government does not work. They are doing a good job in ensuring it does not work.
We will discuss two issues. The first will be Congress’ suit against the President. The second will be the immigration/refuge emergency on the US – Mexico border.
Today’s guest will be Sarah Slamen. She will appear later in the show after she completes her weekly grassroots call.
Who is Sarah Slamen? Sarah Slamen is one of the heroes defending women’s choice in Texas. She was one of the standouts during the Wendy Davis epic filibuster activities.
Sarah Slamen was hauled off by Texas State Troopers after excoriating the Texas Senate Committee hearing testimonyagainst the anti-abortion bill. She made national news then. It was not her fifteen minutes of fame as she has stayed in the limelight as a frequent and beloved guest on MSNBC’s The Ed Show
Sarah Slamen is now working the ground. She is the field director of the Fort Bend County Democratic Party.
Visit blog post here.
DC REAL TALK LIVE RADIO SHOW – TOPIC: “AUTOPSY OF A FAILED MARRIAGE” – Before you really can go on you have to take some time to examine what happened. Join me in the morning as I share my personal life examples of where I, Darryl Cherry went wrong in my marriage. Also we’re looking forward to hearing from our callers as they share what they’ve learned from placing themselves on the examination table. Don’t miss my show tomorrow morning from 8:00am to 10:00am (EST). You can listen to my show anywhere in the world by phone at (646) 721-9565 or by internet.
As we go along on our Spiritual journey we will at times encounter extremely difficult situations and circumstances that are truly beyond our control. At times it may even leave us questioning God. Which leads me to this.....Shall we except the good that God has to offer and not the bad? That is a real question that often times places us in a dilemma. Perhaps because God is in full control we at times want to place some blame on Him when things don't seem to go our way. Or when he's simply not moving fast enough. But the truth is that we forget that among all of life's blessings and gifts, we must go through a little struggle, pain and heartache, just because it's a part of the Christian life. Christ never fails us, but through our wrong choices and impatience we fail Him. We must thank him continually for his grace and mercy and trust Him fully even when it's difficult to do so.
Soon there will be a MUSHROOM CLOUD IN AMERICA and the USA will come under the control of the coming WORLD GOVERNMENT. Join us tonight at 8:00 PM CST as we look at the approaching judgment on America and how the pastors of the USA and other western countries have completely failed to prepare their people for what is coming or even how to stand against the flood of deception and evil forces. You don't want to miss this episode. We will take your phone calls. God bless!
"Brett Braaten, author of Homeland Insecurity: Failed Politics, Pollicies, and a Nation at Risk, brings his no nonsense, insider's account of the current state of national security to help your group decide whether they, their families, and their country are truly safe. Braaten's career as a writer and speaker is informed by 30 years of experience as a federal agent with U.S. Customs and the Department of Homeland Security."
Order Your Copy
Tune in as we talk about "Failed Relationships- Why can't you stay committed" I wanna hear from yall...Why are you single? Are you uncomfortable with commitment? Log on to the link in my bio at 8pm or call 718-766-4441 to listen from your mobile device. Press 1 to talk live on air.
TunesLoveChat aims to transform interpersonal relationships by LEARNING from where we were, RESPECTING where we are, & GROWING positive relationships for the future!
I am who I am and aspire to be all that God has intended for me to be! Join the journey! Check out TriniRumPunch serve it up raw every week..... but most importantly, we wanna hear from you! Call in NOW 718-766-4441
Visit our website!
Join the Journey...on YouTube!!
Why the Constitution Failed
Libertarians Unleashed V5N31
Check about 15 mins into show. Technical difficulties occured early, but cleared up.
George Meyers will lead us on an investigation of why the Constitution did not work as expected. We will look at who is to blame, too.
Join us at 8PM, Sunday!
Tonight Chris, Mark, and Jeff are joined by Comedian/Activist N.A. Poe to discuss the failed war on drugs along with topics of the progression cannabis decriminalization & legalization. And who knows what else we'll get into, you never know with us! Tune in!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (463 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (6 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- SHRAonair (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (5 chatters)
- 63289 (5 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (5 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (4 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (4 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (3 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (3 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Midwest LSA Expo 2014 (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- ParaAnne (1 chatters)
- PASOS (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Abundant Living1 (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (1 chatters)
- DiandraSmithXHall (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)
- Guy Time Live (0 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)