SORT BY Relevancy
on FACES OF SUCCESS RADIO WITH MISS DIAMOND HOT TOPICS
TUNE IN HERE:
(Click on the artist album cover & link to hear the interview live)
Call in to speak with the host or guest (323) 642-1569
Press (1) to speak during the interview
MITCHELL MARCELLUS- IS A RAP ARTISTS, SOLO, SONGWRITER-RECORDING ARTISTS
This week's headline is my most favorite headline so far! Kim DAvis, Clerk of the Court in a County in Kentucky, 3 x's married and divorced and now in her 4th marriage, wants to stand her ground against same-sex marriage! Is this the pot calling the kettle black -- or what !!!
Tune in and let me tell you - all is well! In heaven and on earth - God wins!
Business Information and How to Save Money
You can lead your business with peace of mind knowing you’ll have access to advice when you need it. Listen to the show for some great ideas to help you GROW your business.
Some Business Services Ideas:
Importance of Contract and Document Review
If you are a business professional and would like to be a guest on our show, please call Arron Gonzales at (336) 782-8858 or G. L. Giddings at (502) 209-8326. Listeners call-in at (718) 664-6324.
Journalist, Radio Host, DJ/Producer, Founder and editor-in-chief of Birthplace Magazine - Manny Faces wears many hats. In addition to Birthplace Magazine, he is the creator and host of The NY Hip Hop Report, a popular weekly, talk radio program and The Manny faces Show, a bi-weekly , long-form audio magazine show that features convervations with ceratives from different disciplines. He drops in on Bodega Fresh and speaks with host Nadine Michel - Sunday 7PM! Tune in!
The fashion industry is a booming billion-dollar enterprise that crosses international borders, and few know this better than designer Tamil Robinson of Tamil Robinson Group. With his original trademarked textile styles, Robinson has become sought after for bringing an original fashion-meets-sports vision into the billion-dollar Sports Licensing Industry-He has built professional collaborations with other big buck corporations such the NFL, as creator of their Pro-Bowl All-Star uniforms, Allen Iverson I-3 REEBOK Collections and put real sports licensing on the runway during Mercedes Benz's New York Fashion Week Fall- Winter 2015.
Robinson will be setting Fashion Week aflame yet again, when he reveals The Fashion Collection of AMIAT "Spring Affair" on September 12, 2015. The legendary event offers a week where designers and brand houses highlight their latest collections and his are certain to catch eyes with bold, striking patterns and textiles that stand alone and are genuinely ahead of the curve. His line represents his own versions of traditional textile names with the AMIAT logo-covering Argyles, Florals, Hounds tooth, Paisley, Polk-A-Dot, and Plaids. "That's the DNA that keeps me ahead of the curve and ahead of other designers, even like Karl Lagerfeld, because they haven't recreated traditional textiles," States Robinson.
*** Tonight's Guest***
Gerald Lee Miller is a 17 years old writer, singer, public speaker, teen mentor, athletics couch, and marshal artist. Having been home schooled the majority of his life he uses the advantages he was blessed with to help others he has a wealth of information to give having positive ties to Compton. Starting with his grandmother Glades a black women in the 30's to own 14 houses and his grandfather the first black man to own a boat shop, animal feed store, and trucking company he owned the entire corner of Wilmington & Green leaf. Being a teen mentor he has a passion for helping other young individuals who don’t have people to help them he owns a non-profit that focuses on securing transitional housing for individuals form the ages of 16 to 21 transitioning out of the group home system. So that they wont feel abounded and turn to the penal system for security while individuals are in this facility the occupants will be in S.T.E.M and will be thought basic life skills so that they may smoothly and peacefully re-enter society.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (36 chatters)
- Yada (31 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (16 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (15 chatters)
- HOV Radio (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (6 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- Papa Lou (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk Radio0 (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- Indigenous Talk (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- Voices of The True Israelites (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)