SORT BY Relevancy
I’m Collette Schultz and I am known in the virtual assistance
industry as a savvy subcontracting expert. There are many types of virtual
assistants and my show will bring to you professionals who manage multi-VA practices.
They will share with us why they built a team and the strategies and processes
they use to make it work. There are many
virtual assistants who prefer to be part of a larger team and who thrive in
that environment and they will share their stories and processes with us as
well. In this podcast, I will bring you both sides of the story!
The 'Internet of Things' (IoT) is a game-changer for many industries, from manufacturing, to transportation, government, healthcare, education, retail and many, many more! With industry analysts expecting 50 - 70 BILLION connected devices by 2020 (in a world with just 7 Billion people), the impact of the ability to make everyday devices "talk" to each other and share data sets the stage to make radical changes in our lives and businesses.
To help us understand the expected impact of the 'Internet of Things' and to share with us information about the world's first IoT Virtual Conference and Exhibition on December 9th, Bill Mortimer, Conference Chair for IoT Slam 2015 will join host, Melissa Birnie at 1:00 p.m. on Monday, November 23rd.
Join us as we discover more information about Carmel's painful change, her boyfriend Devon, and the Ice Queen.
How did Desy create such an elaborate scenario? What inspires this creative author?
Will Carmel find the sword? Will Carmel figure out why her Talents aren't working and will Ms. Morrow have another release soon? Join us November 10th to hear the answers!
Bishop Dr. Andrew Watkins, Sr., Ph.D. Virtual Ministry
WSJ's personal tech columnist Geoffrey Fowler reviews the brand new Samsung Gear VR headset. Could virtual reality finally go mainstream?
Marie interviews Gentle Heron of Virtual Ability in Second Life. Virtual Ability, Inc. is a non-profit based in Colorado. Its mission is to enable people with a wide range of disabilities by providing a supporting environment for them to enter and thrive in online virtual worlds like Second Life. This weekend (November 13-14) is the International Disability Rights Affirmation Conference. The theme is: It’s All About the People. Listen in to learn more about Gentle's work, Virtual Ability, Inc and the upcoming conference. Make sure to check out Virtual Ability's page. Connect with Marie on Twitter and Pinterest!
Bishop Dr. Andrew Watkins, Sr., Ph.D. Virtual Ministry ---
Listen to my new episode Bishop Dr. Andrew Watkins, Sr., Ph.D. Virtual Ministry at http://tobtr.com/s/802e561. #BlogTalkRadio
I Am Saved Now Fellowship
of Christian Churches & Ministries
How to Leverage a Virtual Assistant so that they are an Investment, NOT an expense.
There comes a point in every business where you just cannot continue to go it alone. You have to get help.
Working with a virtual assistant is fast becoming the most popular way to growing your business without the expenses that come with hiring actual employees.
There are many questions that come up when an entrepreneur thinks about working with a virtual assistant (or VA for short).
Master Virtual Assistant, Elayne Whitfield, shares her expertise gleamed from years in the industry and will help you determine how you can leverage a VA so they become an investment in your business…not an expense.
Our goal at the Yehudah Project is to establish open communication and build a bridge with love to combat the negative spirits that attempt to attack our men and women through hatred and division. We want to recognize and appreciate each other through love, support and accountability while taking responsibility for our behaviors and actions.
STOP the abusive dialog between our Hebrew men and our Hebrew women, because we are experiencing the same identical hardships today and we need to heal each other with love.
It is mandated by YHWH for us to come together and pray: we are a nation of people with dual nationalities and we have to open dialog as a nation to prepare ourselves and our families for the changes that are about to happen according to the Word. Children are won through the union of the man and the woman. Let’s remember our children learn what they live!
STOP ABUSING EACH OTHER AND LET’S TALK!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (114 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (93 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (58 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (11 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (6 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (3 chatters)
- Lets Get Metaphysical (3 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Author Charron and Vaughn (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- SSRN (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- cyntrob (1 chatters)
- D-Dash (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- One Designer Two Ideas (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (1 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Time To Pray1 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx s Pop Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (0 chatters)