SORT BY Relevancy
Fort Hood National Bank Senior Vice President Ron Taylor joins the show to discuss banking to veterans and active duty military. What products and services do they need and what banking challenges are presented when soldiers are deployed? Dimitris Rousseas of Compliance Alliance answers the question of the week about balloon mortgage loans.
Past TBA Chairmen Wes Hoskins, First Community Bank, Corpus Christi, and Vic Pierson, Moody National Bank, Galveston, share their insights on banking on the Texas Gulf Coast. They discuss disaster preparedness, the Texas Windstorm Insurance Association (TWIA) and lessons learned from Hurricane Ike. Interviewing them is TBA's General Counsel John Heasley. Compliance Alliance's Scott Daugherty provides his Compliance Question of the Week.
TBA Chairman Ignacio Urrabazo, President and CEO of Commerce Bank, Laredo, discusses border banking issues with TBA's General Counsel John Heasley. They discuss TBA's Non-Resident Alien lawsuit against Treasury, compliance challenges and opportunities available to banks doing business on the Texas-Mexico border. Brien O'Connor of Texas Bankers Insurance Agency answers the insurance question of the week.
Join the faculty of TBA's Management Development Program, Steve Ahlberg, Jackson Hataway and Juli Lynch, as they discuss leadership: how to cultivate and mold leaders and how to keep them engaged. They will also talk about their MDP program, which just graduated Class VI.
Guests: Michael Prada & Rosine Ghawji, political activists, will discuss the elections in France. What will these results mean for the EU? the US-EU free trade agreement under discussion?
Looking for a gift for your father? Check out my book:
CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
Keith Fruechte of OneBeacon Insurance Group joins the show to discuss workers' compensation. Dimitris Rousseas of Compliance Alliance answers the question of the week: If we deny a deposit account due to a ChexSystems report, are we required to send out an adverse action?
President Abbas has begun the process of full statehood.
Now the UN and EU must participate in actions toward helping this happen. Waiting for help has only has made things worse for the people of Palestine. It is time to begin the real movement forward. Staying in a retrogressive mode will only hurt more and more.
Nut job settlers, and IDF running wild over the rights of a peaceful people that have few small arms to protect themselves. No bombers, no million dollar missiles, no bunkers to run to when attacked, no army, navy, nor marines to counter attack with. While all they want is freedom to move about freely in their country and equality. And too, "right of return" for families that have been waiting since 1948.
Let's talk 702-444-8422
Learn the Secrets of The Banking System and you can discharge/set-off almost any debt with the "Accepted for Value" process.
To understand "Acceptance for Value" you must first understand contracts
HJR-192 superseded Public Law (what passes as law today is only "color of law"), replacing it with public policy. This eliminated our ability to PAY our debts, allowing only for their DISCHARGE. When we use any commercial paper (checks, drafts, warrants, federal reserve notes, etc.), and accept it as money, we simply pass the unpaid debt attached to the paper on to others, by way of our purchases and transactions. This unpaid debt, under public policy, now carries a public liability for its collection. In other words, all debt is now public
Since the Treasury Direct Account (TDA) exists for the STRAWMAN - who, until now, has been controlled by government - We can gain control (and ownership) of the STRAWMAN by first activating the TDA and then filing an UCC-1 Financing Statement. This does two things for US.
First, by activating the TDA we gain limited control over the funds in the account. This allows us to also move entries, figures, and digits ... for OUR benefit.
Secondly, by properly filing an UCC-1 Financing Statement we can become the holder in due course of the STRAWMAN This gives us virtual ownership of the government created entity
The long hours and constant pressure of working in high-level banking positions can be a challenge for many women, and Bridgit Chayt has certainly had her share of high-level positions.
With more than 30 years in banking, Bridgit has served in leadership roles in banking ranging from global corporate product management to global marketing management. Currently, Bridgit serves as Executive Vice President, Director of Treasury Management & Business Deposit Services for Comerica Bank.
Today, we’ll be chatting about Bridgit’s journey to leadership, the importance of women mentoring other women, her passions for volunteering and how it plays into career goals, and her advice to young women pursuing professional careers.
Plaid for Women radio is produced to give you information, advice and resources to be YOUR wise advisor. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals, gain influence, and be heard.
Every show, we are committed to bringing you new ideas and offering new ways of thinking to give you opportunities to change your thinking and change your life. You CAN live the life you've imagined!
Check us out at www.PlaidforWomen.com.
INFORMATION ABOUT TODAY’S GUEST:
LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/pub/bridgit-chayt/7/b99/118
In honor of World Elder Abuse Awareness Day which takes place on June 15, Peter Gwaltney of the Senior Housing Crime Prevention Foundation joins the show. Gwaltney talks about how the Foundation enables banks a way to earn CRA credit through the sponsorship of their program in senior housing facilities, HUD communities and Veterans homes in the form of community development loans, CRA-qualified investments and grants.
Keith Leggett of the American Bankers Association joins the show to talk about credit unions' outdated tax exemption and if any changes are coming from Washington that affect CUs. Brien O'Connor of the Texas Bankers Insurance Agency answers the question of the week about bank insurance policies for corporate account takeovers.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (50 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- thelordshour (31 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (31 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (31 chatters)
- in5d (24 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (22 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (21 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- the klicious show (11 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (8 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- churchfolk (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (3 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- E3 Radio (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (2 chatters)
- BLACK MILITIA NATION (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- musician (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Comic Booked (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (1 chatters)