SORT BY Relevancy
There is confusion in rap right now. The story centers around Nas and a mysterious character named Your Old Droog. Droog is currently faceless, but not voiceless as his self-titled EP is drawing strong comparisons to Nas. So strong that many are suggesting Droog is Nas’ alter ego*.
For the record, eskay says he’s met Your Old Droog before. eskay’s a pretty believable guy. One of the guys at Complex claims he’s met guy before, too, and that it’s not God’s Son. Others have chimed in as well. The catch is no one can really recall anything distinctive about the guy but, as a writer who meets a lot of rappers, I can attest these rappers do all tend to blend together and become faces in the crowd when you meet them at an event or whatever and they hit you with the “please listen to my demo” deal.
Read more: http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2014/06/nas-your-old-droog-ep#ixzz34jxpzDY9
Follow us: UPROXX on Facebook TONITE WE PLAY HIS MUSIC HAPPY FATHERS DAY
Join Host Live Chats
- Absolute Bible Truth (20 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (8 chatters)
- Dale Kay (4 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)