SORT BY Relevancy
Social Nonsense is the place where we put political and social nonsense and malarkey to rest. Today we're talking Rubio's problem with young Republicans, Paul's problem with women and Teddy boys problem. Plus why I will implore someone to really run against Hillary, Republicans say the darndest things and finally why white male christians are not in fact being persecuted. Or anything you want get on the line at 516-666-9911.
Alisa Miller, CEO of Public Radio International on Women's Multimedia Engagement Commitment, discussing PRI's new radio show, Across Women's Lives -- an 18-month long feature on the power of women to fuel economic development and improved medical care around the world.
LET'S TALK ABOUT IT
Tonight Topic:Equal Rights/Double Standards
Join In the Mixxx tonight at 9:30pm EST Call 323-693-3027 to join in on discussion
Host Kia and Yan
Double Standard/ Equal Rights
• Equal Rights within gender roles, sexual orientation and social standing
• Equal rights versus Double standard with society in regards to gender and sexual orientation
• Stereotypes of gender roles and sexual orientation
• How has Equal rights evolved in society?
• Is it acceptance or tolerance?
• Definition of Equal Rights
Where does the city of LB stand on Medical Marijuana and dispensaries? What do you think about this issue? Daniel Brezenoff legislative aide to Councilmember Garcia will be joining us and will also be discussing the Equal Rights Ordinance the have just passed!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hoshaiah Israel (6 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (4 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)
- Coach K and Joe Show (1 chatters)
- Designing Your Life Today (1 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- card readingspast present furture (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (1 chatters)