SORT BY Relevancy
This episode I will be revealing the root cause of most chronic pains. I will also share a little about how I cause the body to instantly release most kinds of chronic pain naturally without prescription drugs or surgery.
Remove Pain NAturally Show is hosted by Joshua Yamson who is an Inflammation Reduction Therapist and is the Senior Practioner at The Life Wellness Cenetr in Indianapolis, IN. He specializes in removing chronic pain from the body using a very profound non-invasive technique. After a session with Mr. Yamson, most clients never have chronic pain again.
Chronic foot pain can impair your mobility, affect your ability to exercise, and may indicate other medical issues. In this episode, we'll be talking to Dr. Roy Mathews, a podiatrist practicing in Vancouver and New Westminster. With his extensive background in Kinesiology, as well as in amateur and professional sports, Dr. Mathews focuses a large portion of his Podiatric practice on relieving the persistent foot pain of his patients. Dr. Mathews shares his wealth of experience and expertise widely, lecturing regularly to businesses and running clubs across the city, as well as to the Vancouver Sun Run clinics. Tune in to this episode if you have any questions or comments on any of the following foot ailments:
Chronic Lateral Foot Pain
Corns, Warts, or Bunions
Damage to Tendons
Why is emotional pain often so much harder to bear than physical pain?
This radio show is an in-depth look at why our emotional pain can feel so agonising, and be so hard to deal with.
During this radio show you will learn what your emotional pain really is, as well as Who You Really Are, and the effective orientation to be able to process your emotional traumas effectively.
Do you paint, dance, sing, sculpt, do pottery, etc to help manage your pain? Call in and let us know what you do and how it helps you? Join us as we explore the pain management benefits of the Arts for easing chronic pain. Our guest is Nicki Kahnamoui, Executive Director of Arts Health Network. Nicki is a certified project manager, with over 15 years of experience managing health care and health research projects, ranging from new program and system implementations in hospitals to most recently, curating and organizing an arts and science exhibit in a genetics lab. She feels very strongly about the power of arts, in all its forms, and is passionate about empowering individuals to tap into their creativity to enhance their health and quality of life. She is fascinated by how the design and interrelationships of space, technology, and work practices impact our lived experiences and wellbeing. Nicki is also a mixed media artist. This episode is generously sponsored by the personal injury lawyers at Watson Goepel.
in Self Help
Delete your Mental, Emotional, Psychological Pain and Stress – Including: Relationships, Finances, Work-stress, Children, Familial-Problems and other non-physical life problems. Learn how to strengthen your various relationships, delete family disputes and depression – in this training module: Español? Haga clic aquí
Dr. Kam Yuen Working with Patients for over 30 Years - Dr. Kam Yuen D.C. has helped hundreds of thousands and has been the world’s foremost expert and leading grandmaster of Shaolin Kung-Fu for nearly half a century. He is a well-known author and martial artist, frequently appearing on the covers of different martial arts magazines. He was also the technical and Kung-Fu advisor on the original Kung-Fu TV Series. Counseling & Mental Health: 9,834 like this.
Pain BC recently received a $1 Million grant from the Ministry of Health to continue our work in reducing the burden of pain in BC. We are embarking on the next phase of our Strategic Plan and need your input and ideas:
What are the gaps in the BC Health Care system as they relate to chronic pain?
Where are the areas of greatest need?
How can you get involved in changing pain in BC?
Our guest is Maria Hudspith, Executive Director of Pain BC, who will explain the background to Pain BC's work, what we've accomplished since 2008, and our tentative plans going forward. We'll also be taking your calls and seeking your input. Please call in so that as many voices as possible can be heard on this important issue. This episode is generously sponsored by the personal injury lawyers at Watson Goepel.
Neil Pearson PT, physiotherapist, yoga teacher, and internationally renowned pain expert joins us to discuss the latest developments and research into yoga as a tool to better manage chronic pain. We will be discussing how pain changes the body, mind and spirt, and how a yoga practice can address each of these areas. Please call in Toll-free with your questions or comments. This episode of Pain Waves Radio is generously sponsored by the personal injury lawyers at the law firm of Watson Goepel.
[DISCLAIMER: The Content provided on the Show is for informational purposes only and is not professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care, nor is it intended to be a substitute therefor. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider properly licensed to practise medicine or general health care in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any Content obtained from this Show and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have heard or read or seen on this Show. Always consult with your physician or other qualified health care provider before embarking on a new treatment, diet or fitness program. DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS SHOW until you've read and accepted the complete terms and conditions found at http://www.painbc.ca/node/4 and on the www.painbc.ca website (click on "Privacy Agreement/Terms and Conditions" at the bottom of the home page).]
A growing body of research suggests that massage or manual therapy can be an important part of effective pain management. This research data, and the experience of physicians, massage therapists and patients, is encouraging people in pain to consider incorporating massage therapy into their pain management programs. To help us better understand this research and the growing role of manual therapy in in the management of pain, we'll be speaking with registered massage therapist, Michael Reoch. Michael Reoch is an active Registered Massage Therapist in BC, and owner of Well+Able Integrative Health. Michael sits on the Massage Therapists' Association of BC (MTABC) board, and is Chair of the MTABC Communications Committee. As a Board Director and Committee Chair, Michael promotes the ideals and the brand of the Association, and disseminates information through communications to current and prospective members, the media, the health care industry and the general public. Michael is also the Chair of the MTABC-sponsored Professional Practice Group for Pain Management: a group of RMTs who have a special interest in studying pain as pathology, and using that knowledge to best treat patients whose primary complaint is pain. This episode of Pain Waves Radio is generously sponsored by the personal injury lawyers at the law firm of Watson Goepel.
[DISCLAIMER: The Content provided on the Show is for informational purposes only and is not professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider properly licensed to practise medicine or general health care in your jurisdiction concerning any questions you may have regarding any Content obtained from this Show and any medical condition you believe may be relevant to you or to someone else. See: http://www.painbc.ca/node/4 .
EQ Leadership -Millennials also known as “Gen Y” were born between 1982 and 2000 (Howe and Strauss (2000). Millennials comprise approx.79 million of the Nation’s total population). (Com Score). Millennial workers are regarded as optimistic, educated, having a collaborative ability, and open-mindedness. Millennials are more racially and culturally tolerant than past generations. They have experienced both politically and socially tumultuous periods, with a constant bombardment from media outlets. Most sleep with their cell phones, instantly response to e-mail, instant messaging, rely on overnight mail, digital cameras and microwave ovens.
Millennial top career concerns involve balancing family and work demands, even above job security and earning a competitive salary (Ennis, 2006)
My name is Phlunte' Riddle a public speaker and author and owner of Phlunte' Riddle & Associates who specializes in organizational management and board of director development with an emphasis in Emotional Intelligence Leadership.
In 2012, I retired as a lieutenant from the Pasadena Police Department after 29 years of service. I’m currently a Psychology doctoral student at Phillips Graduate Institute. My BS degree is in public administration and a MA in organizational leadership.
For a free consultation contact; Phlunte' Riddle at (626) 786-5655 or Phlunteriddle@yahoo.com.
Thank you for listening to Wisdom for the Workplace!
And remember, I’m the one to support you in: Bridging the multi-generation gap… for a healthier work environments
In this episode we will speak to three experienced and seasoned people living with various types of ongoing pain. We will discuss how to best handle the stresses of the holidays as a person living with pain. Please call in with your questions and comments on surviving (and thriving) through the holiday mayhem. We look forward to speaking with you on Pain Waves Radio.
Today we are going to talk about emotional intelligence and how to get it. For most people, the idea of emotional intelligance is just as foreign as a language from a country they have never heard of! We will be unpacking the elements of emotions and intelligence and how they operate with individual personalities.
Knowing the strengths and natural talents of those around you gives you key information that you can implement to positively communicate. It is like having a secret cheat sheet for building relationships!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (107 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (71 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (40 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (31 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (14 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (14 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Life Conversations (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (8 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- wayneG (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (4 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (3 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- ShayXRenae and Friends (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- William Telltale (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)