SORT BY Relevancy
Robert Speer said, "The evangelization of the world in this generation depends first of all upon a revival of prayer."
Our prayer motivator passage from the Word of God today is Matthew 6:6 which reads: "But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly."
Our prayer motivator quote today is from an Unknown Author. He said, "Prayer and missions are as inseparable as faith and works, because it is by prayer that the laborers must be provided. 'Pray ye …therefore the Lord of the harvest that He send forth laborers into His harvest.' We think of laborers too often as being just those who have gone out on the ?elds. Those of us who pray are laborers too, and such laborers are also needed."
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (32 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (19 chatters)
- AstroEnergy (14 chatters)
- Red River Radio (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (4 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)
- Inside MLB (1 chatters)
- New Destiny Ministries (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)