SORT BY Relevancy
We will be talking sports and having fun doing it. Expected to be joined by Arizona Cardinals s Durrell Eskridge, who will discuss his season, his amazing childhood and more. Also, former UCLA WR Jordan Payton will join us to discuss his prep for the upcoming NFL Draft. Also, talking Villlanova's improbable victory over UNC to end March Madness, MLB, the close of the NBA season, Greg Hardy and so much more! Call 646-727-3070 to join the fun!
Follow on Twitter @goforitgant
in Pop Culture
Celebrating Over 150 Episodes!
Hosts: Jamel, Derrick Dwayne and Flash Gotti
#MyRealTalkRadio R&B Singer/Songwriter: Tank
Durrell Babbs, better known as Tank, is the self--proclaimed “General of R&B” who has created some of the genre’s most sensual, emotion--evoking love songs. He’s an icon in the making, with four albums and nine Grammy nominations under his belt. Fans know Tank for his smash hits “Maybe I Deserve” and “Please Don’t Go,” but he is also the man behind the songs from some of R&B’s biggest stars such as Jamie Foxx, Chris Brown, Jennifer Hudson,
Kelly Rowland, LeToya Luckett, Keyshia Cole and many more.
Tank's new album "STRONGER" is available on iTunes now!
Hi lsteners & welcome to another edition of Weekdays with Murph! On the show today, I'm doing things a bit different. I'm very pleased to welcome an entertainment "insider", if you will, who also happens to be a very dear friend. Please help me welcome the incredibly lovely Angela Durrell to the show!
On today broadcast of The Shakedown Sports Talk the shakedown crew will talk with Brandon Thorn who is a NFL Draft Lead for TheFootballEducator.com and also contributor to CBSSports. We will discuss draft prospects like Shane Ray( DE/OLB Missouri ), Danny Shelton( DT Washington ), Durrell Eskridge(S Syracuse) and many more prospects you probably heard of and many you probably haven't heard of. So stay tuned for a in-depth analysis of draft prospects from a professionals perspective and what they look for when they evaluate college players. To join the conversation please call (929) 477-2686 or leave comments and questions on twitter with #dashakedown
Durrell Mitchell (Atheist)
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Demo Fulton aka The Problem Child Israelite aka Hebrew War Machine.
Email - Chicity63@hotmail.com
Do you smell this, Wisconsin Badgers fans? Fresh grass, painted fields, and tons of beer about to be consumed: COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS ABOUT TO START!
8 p.m. CT: Fox Sports Wisconsin's Jesse Temple helps us breakdown the Badgers' football fall camp. With news of Tanner McEvoy expecting to start Saturday against LSU, what can fans expect out of the Wisconsin offense? We'll discuss the keys to the game against LSU, and the strengths/weaknesses of this team heading into Houston.
8:40 p.m. CT: ESPN Big Ten reporter Adam Rittenberg stops by to help us preview the Big Ten Conference. Even with the loss of Braxton Miller for Ohio State, can J.T. Barrett lead the Buckeyes to a B1G championship, and why aren't people giving Michigan State the props it deserves after a Rose Bowl victory against Stanford?
Of course, we talk Green Bay Packers and the large amount of injuries on their lines, and if the Milwaukee Brewers can hold off the Pittsburgh Pirates and St. Louis Cardinals in the NL Central after a disappointing weekend.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author and recording artist Derrick Durrell Dixon to Conversations LIVE to discuss not just his success in the arts but what it's been like to entertain and share an important message along the way. You will hear Dixon's new single BREAK THROUGH during the broadcast.
In this edition of EConsulting Journal Radio, we will discuss small business marketing with Durrell Patrick. Durrell is the partner of Kevin Gallagher, another EConsulting Journal Contributor. Durrell provides small businesses strategies that they can use in order to be more effective in their marketing. Join us as we get into the nuts and bolts of marketing consulting.
We come back with another great LIVE show, presented by Bucky's 5th Quarter! FOOTBALL IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!!
We are proud to welcome on ESPN Big Ten Blogger Adam Rittenberg to the show to talk about the upcoming 2013 college football season.
We'll also preview some Badgers football, along with talking about Russell Wilson's return to Wisconsin when his Seattle Seahawks played the Green Bay Packers.
Was Ryan Braun's written statement enough? We'll discuss.
Plus our DUPA OF THE WEEK!!!
Jamie and Cindy welcome the return of Master Astrologer and team member SUE GAGLIARDI to discuss the latest events in the world of astrology and in our last hour we welcome the amazing Rev. Dr. Durrell Watkins who is the Senior Minister at Sunshine Cathedral in Fort Lauderdale to lead us in our topic of discussion on SPIRITUALITY AND SEX.
Dr. Watkins is one of the most powerful speakers and teachers in the world of spirituality and New Thought and is one of the most humorous, fun people Cindy and Jamie know.
This topic is sure to be enlightening, thought provoking and fun. Be sure to listen in and open up!
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (41 chatters)
- Wide Awakening Radio (30 chatters)
- BeverlyD (25 chatters)
- SiriusMindz (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (22 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (21 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Scott Hensler Update (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (10 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (8 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (8 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (6 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (5 chatters)
- G220 Radio (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (4 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- THE IDECLAIR SHOW (3 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- HomeTeam (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- The Nadia Sahari Show (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Final Thought0 (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- PROPHET BRENDA BRADSHAW (1 chatters)
- Salon De La Fama Kayfanicos (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Sister Sistah Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With SUFYR (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (0 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (0 chatters)