SORT BY Relevancy
Happiness, Health, Stress Reduction and much more! Dr. Alex Concorde MD PhD MBA was selected by Buckingham Palace for the special Best British Innovators Science & Medicine event, named one of the "Top 50 Wellbeing Gurus" by The London Times, received 'Health Practitioner of the Year' by Today's Therapist, and frequently seen as an expert in a variety of media outlets throughout the UK. Dr. Alex is one of the world'
Join us as we talk in detail about the recent announcement by the Mayo Clinic on Dr. Stephen Russell, MD, PhD's success in using the measles vaccine to halt myeloma growth. This major announcement was made earlier this week and patients want to know more. Dr. Russell will describe the long road to use vaccines to treat cancer, how that work was connected to myeloma, how it works in myeloma, and what comes next.
Join us as we talk with Dr. Robert Z. Orlowski, MD, PhD of MD Anderson Cancer about immunotherapies and the latest in his myeloma research.
Listen to a portion of my live broadcast on 'Atlanta's Incredible Radio' 1570 AM WIGO aired on July 3rd, which featured safety tips for summer in general, but particularly for the July 4th holiday.
Listen for safety tips on food handling and prevention of food poisoning, drowning prevention, fireworks safety/injury prevention and more. Your health is your wealth, and with these tips you can help to keep yourself safe this July 4th holiday as well as during the summer season.
Disclaimer: The information provided is for educational and informational purposes only and is not meant for diagnosis or treatment. Please seek the advice of your health care provider before making any changes to your health.
in Self Help
The Best Ever You Show is honored to welcome Hay House author Alex Woodard.
Now with the release of his second book / album package in the “FOR THE SENDER” series Alex once again weaves his own story through those of others with heartfelt songs and prose, that highlight how true love may be found not in what we think or feel, but in what we do for each other. Based around letters from five ordinary people, each living extraordinary lives, ‘FOR THE SENDER Love Is (Not a Feeling)’ builds upon Alex’s first book, challenging the reader to join him on his journey of discovery as he navigates the next chapter in his life.
When he’s not surfing in his beach town north of San Diego, Alex lives with a big dog and an even bigger horse in the mountains of Idaho.
Wednesday July 9th, 2014 our guest is former Director of the Office of the National Coodinator for HealthIT, Dr. Farzad Mostashari. Since leaving ONC, he's been busy as a Visiting Fellow for Economic Studies at the Brookings Engelberg Center for Health Care Reform where his work centered on 'helping clinicians improve care and patient health through health IT, focusing on small practice transformation by developing innovative payment models that can better support these types of practices.'
Meanwhile Dr Mostashari in concert with healthcare reform advisor to President Obama, and Venrock Partner Bob Kocher has been actively baking an ACO management company who's mission is to support - if not stmulate - physician led accountable care colloborations. Aledade launched June 18th, 2014 to much 'physician friend fanfare.' ollow on twitter via @AledadeACO. The company describes itself as follows:
'Aledade ACOs are networks of primary care physicians who band together to deliver coordinated care to their patient populations. They operate under a payment structure designed to reward patient outcomes rather than solely paying for tests, procedures, and hospitalizations.
Join Dr. Phil Marshall and me for an exploration of the company's business model, its principal market mission and managerial platforms.
On this show, Alex Cardinale Welcomes his favorite season of them all Summer! Summer is going to be a great season for Alex! Over the years, Summer has proven to be awesome for Alex and this year will be no different. Alex will be turning 21 this Summer on August 15 and much more!
Alex will tell you what he is doing this summer, what he looks forward to this summer, share some of his favorite summer memories, and much more!
Feel free to call in at 347-989-1709 dial 1 to tell us your summer plans or say hello!
The Dr. Pat Show-Soul Suitcase(TM) with Co-Host Victoria Coen: Part 2 - LONGING FOR BELONGING? Finding Your "Soul Tribe" in a Technology-Obsessed World.
The Dr. Pat Show: "Dancing with the Stars" Actress, Chelsie Hightower, Joins Child-Rescue Effort
This week on The Daily Grind Radio show we talk to comedian Alex Thomas. He talks about how being in the entertainment industry has shaped his life and he also talks about his upcoming celebrity golf tournament that takes place each year in Los Angeles for the Alex Thomas Foundation. The proceeds benefit pediatric cancer research.
Andre, better known as Chink the Barber stops by the studio to talk about how his tour and mission to better barbers is taking over the nation! Find out how you can be involved.
Dont forget to subscribe to us on YouTube and Follow us on Instagram @TheDailyGrind215
Susan Besser, MD, and Jennifer Bright Reich talk with Mommy MD Guides--doctors who are also mothers--about pregnancy and parenting. Call or email us your most pressing parenting concerns. We help moms and moms-to-be lead healthier, happier lives!
Our guest is Mommy MD Guide Allison Bailey, MD
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (477 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (54 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (14 chatters)
- GodKiller (14 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Comic Booked (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- churchfolk (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- The World Transformed (3 chatters)
- Winning America Back (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CandiXRandy (1 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- MinisterofMotivation (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- ProphetCain (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Signalis Show (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Under My Skin (1 chatters)
- SEG13 MasterVibe Series (0 chatters)
- Money on Your Terms (0 chatters)