SORT BY Relevancy
An inner-city junior high school teacher with a drug habit forms an unlikely friendship with one of his students after she discovers his secret.
Directed by Ryan Fleck
Ryan Gosling as Dan Dunne, a troubled history teacher
Shareeka Epps as Drey, a 13 year-old student of Dan's
Anthony Mackie as Frank, a local drug dealer
Monique Gabriela Curnen as Isabel, a teacher
Denis O'Hare as Jimbo, a teacher
Cancer is affecting 50% of our population and diet is the most common cause and the best way to prevent it!!
Learn how to turn genes on or off to prevent cancer!
Learn how Diet and food choices are vital for your immune system function!!
Don't miss this life saving episode!!
Jeff Gendelman, writer and producer, wrote and produced The Surface, an 18-year journey of perseverance from idea to production. The film stars Sean Astin, Chris Mulkey and Mimi Rogers and was directed by Gil Cates Jr. Jeff also produced and directed the award-winning short film, In Passing. He produced the Los Angeles world premiere of the play, The Letter Writer, and then developed it to be made into a film. He produced and directed two science documentaries, and a pilot for a syndicated TV series. As an actor, Jeff co-starred with Christopher Lambert in the feature film, Splitsville. He had a supporting role opposite Robert Forster and Donnie Wahlberg in the feature film, Diamond Men. His TV work includes guest-starring roles on NBC’s Law and Order and he was featured on Beverly Hills 90210. Jeff was also a series regular on the television dramas One Life to Live, Guiding Light and Loving (nominated for Outstanding Actor in a daytime TV series). He studied in film classes at the American Film Institute (Los Angeles), New YorkUniversity, USC, and at the BBC (London). Jeff has also been involved with the theater since age 10. After graduating from the University of Minnesota he went to train in the American Conservatory Theater Advanced Actor Program in San Francisco. He has acted and directed at theaters throughout the United States and Japan, including Old Globe Shakespeare Company (San Diego), Milwaukee Repertory, Mark Taper Forum (Los Angeles), and Riverside Shakespeare Company (New York City). Stay tuned to Rex Sikes Movie Beat for other great archived interviews, cast and crew listings, events, festivals, premieres, and more at rexsikes.com Visit and subscribe to Rex Sikes' Movie Beat Blog at http://www.RexSikesMovieBeat.me for articles and more about the industry we love and work in.
Tune in as Audiofix interviews CEO, DJ and Chopped and Screwed Ambassador Michael "5000" Watts.
Known primarily for his chopped and screwed Swisha House remixes, Watts has successfully turned regional mix tape distribution into a record label empire. 2005 brought about national notoriety for Michael “5000” Watts. His company,Swisha House, celebrated with the chart topping victories of Houston hip-hop rookies turned luminaries Paul Wall (The People’s Champ, 2005) and Mike Jones (Who Is Mike Jones, 2005) as well as a number of highly acclaimed independent releases featuring a gifted mass of up and coming artists including the unforgettable The Day Hell Broke Loose: Parts 1 & 2 (1999, 2003).
He quickly moved on to become a household name on the streets of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. The rest of the nation has officially adopted the sound of a genre in itself, chopped and screwed music. Also to his accomplishments, Watts adds being the first DJ to have a screwed and chopped major label CD when he remixed Eightball & MJG’s Space Age 4 Eva in 2001.He followed this feat with the release of David Banner’s Mississippi: The Album.
I have a mix show that I’m doing on KBXX 97.9 The Box in Houston, Tx. every Sunday 9:00pm-11:00pm and we do straight Swisha House mixes, screwed and chopped. I’m dedicated to doing those shows every week. I try to make sure I stay in the streets and in touch with what’s going on.” says Watts
Now he’s starting a new venture in his career by teaming up with Tx electronic music master Badbowy BMC Trill Step. Trill Step is a southern version of Dub Step created by Badbowy BMC. The first mix Return 2 Trill Step is available on line now.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (139 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (72 chatters)
- Straitway (62 chatters)
- Yada (43 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- reactionariez (16 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (13 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- Bellesprit (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (0 chatters)