SORT BY Relevancy
THE DETROIT BLOCK PARTY is a show conceived to investigate the current situationh in Detroit. The naysayers predict doom and gloom and the entrepreneurs whon are tackling the revitalization are down right boisterous in their enthusiasm for the future of the City of DETROIT.
We are calling on our guests to give us straightforwarrd answers about the rebirth and progress of the city of Detrot. As with all good stories there is a brilliant cast of characters and villains. We shall discover new friends, have fun and Party on Dude!
DETROIT is BACK!
Roger Hitts, Bruce Go, John D. Lamb and Dana Forrester , Rick Hunt and I will round out the group.
The show is intended to share with the audience that they are the very miracle that they are looking for. The inherent wisdom and knowledge and God self is greater than any appearances outside of you.........I AM encourgaing the listening audience to be the community that changes the world.
TOUCHING DETROT AND THE WORLD.............
Listen to the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. This week's program will feature our regular PANW segment including reports on the change in U.S.-Cuba relations and other issues; an extensive interview with the host Abayomi Azikiwe over Leid Stories discussing the sentencing of Benton Harbor, Michigan activist Rev. Edward Pinkney to 30-120 months in prison in light of the overall plight of African Americans in Detrot and other Michigan cities; and in the final hour we will highlight archival materials on the 1964-65 Freedom Movement in the South presenting a rare interview with Mrs. Fannie Lou Hamer of SNCC and the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party (MFDP).
Shakespeare in Detroit's founding artistic director, Sam White, will sit down with the company's costume extraordinaire, Cal Schwartz, this evening. The multi-talented artist will also direct the company's first comedy, "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
Find out more about him, his work and his plans for what will truly be a magical night Saturday, July 12, 2014 during the company's free performance at New Center Park in Detroit.
Shakespeare in Detroit presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream" Saturday, July 12 at New Center Park located at 2990 W. Grand Blvd. in Detroit. This production is sponsored by Midtown Detroit Inc. Gates open at 8 p.m. with the show beginning promptly at 8:30 p.m. Admission is FREE. Don't forget your lawn chairs!
I am so sorry to have been away for so long. We haven't recorded a podcast in a while as our complete focus during the first quarter of the year was "Antony and Cleopatra." And I am so happy to share that it was a complete success! We sold out every show, except one -- our matinee. Even though our Sunday afternoon show was small, they were a wonderful group of soldiers. In fact, everyone that came to see this show were soldiers as we dealt with freezing temperatures at our venue. However, despite the inclement weather, it was a glorious production and we thank everyone who was a part of this show -- from the audience to our actors and crew! I think we made history as the first Shakespeare performance in a recycling center, EVER! Special shoutout to our wonderful friends at Recycle Here for allowing us to use your epic space.
For those of you who listen to this podcast, you will have this bit of juice before anyone else does: The details of our next performance -- the who, what, when, where and how. We officially announce it on Wednesday, March 14, 2014.
It's going to be an exciting summer for us. We hope those of you who have already joined the movement will continue this journey with us. And for those of you who haven't seen a show yet, we hope to see you in July!
~ Sam White
Is this country headed to Detrot Status? Is our Republic doomed? What evidence do we have that it's not?
Tune in every weekday at 10 AM till noon to hear The Captain unlock his treasure chest of opinions and ideals facing all matters of Constitutional Freedom.
Greater Grace Temple CWC Youth Ministry
Tees & Jeans Saturday Night Live Service Guest Speaker: Elder Jarrett Perdue - Chicago, IL
Greater Grace Temple 23500 W. 7 Mile Rd Detrot, MI 48219
Elder Tim Slaughter, Youth Pastor Bishop Charles H. Ellis, III, Senior Pastor
LIVE BROADCAST FROM CLUB TV IN DOWNTOWN DETROIT
LIVE AT ELYSIUM IN DOWNTOWN DETROIT
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (23 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (18 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (6 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- Eric Priest (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Universal Energy (5 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (2 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- No Covers (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Prayer Line (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- AllPurposeRoto (1 chatters)
- American White History Month (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- BBall Summit Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- Women Behind the Wall0 (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- TRUradio (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- Voice of Evolution Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (0 chatters)