SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight, immigration attorney Matthew Kolken will join us to discuss his latest piece: Why Are DACA- and DAPA-Eligible Immigrants Still Being Deported?
Later in the show, Myra-Gissel Durán will talk about International Women's Day, which was celebrated on March 8 all over the world.
Call in to share your thoughts: (347) 308-8633.
TONIGHT: Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, 8pm-10pm EST with guest Jessica Holter founder of The Punany Poets. She will talk about The Punany Poets, their upcoming Summer Tour Dates and their upcoming date in Detroit, MI on Friday, June 26th at 1515 Broadway. Tickets are available at www.PunanyTickets.com. Call 510-600-9747 for Customer Service or to inquire about making special announcements, such as anniversaries and engagements at the show. CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/06/19/jessica-holter-of-the-punany-poets-part-2-haitian-dominican-history.
Part 2: “The Bloody Origins of the Dominican Republic’s Ethnic ‘Cleansing’ of Haitians”. We did Part 1 on Wednesday, June 17th. We'll continue this discussion on history lesson on tonight's show. Hundreds of thousands of Haitians in The Dominican Republic stand to be deported.
On June 17th, 2015 in South Carolina, 9 people were shot at the historic Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church. This was Denmark Vesey's Church. We'll talk about the shooting and the history of the Church.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. June, 17th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 914-338-1375. Listen at 914-338-1375 or at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/06/18/the-bloody-origins-of-the-dominican-republics-ethnic-cleansing-of-haitians.
1) Hundreds of thousands of Haitiains may deported from The Dominican Republic. The bloody origins of the Dominican Republic’s ethnic ‘cleansing’ of Haitians. 2) The Rachel Dolezal Case leaves a Campus Bewildered and some Scholars Disgusted. 3) The Complicated Legacy of Public Pools & Racial Discrimination. 4) Albert Woodfox of The “Angola 3” to remain in Prison??? 5) This date in African American History, The Watergate Break In and The Supreme Court Upheld Ban On Housing Discrimination.
Help Support The African History Network Crowdfunding Campaign. We are trying to raise $100 today to reach our daily goal. If 100 people donate at least $1 we will reach today’s goal. Visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com and click on the “Donate” button.
1. In the News. 2. Part One: a. Margaret Regan talks about her book, Detained and Deported: Stories of Immigrant Families Under Fire, about the detention and deportation system on both sides of the U.S. b. Ann Coulter Comments on Immigration from her new book Adios America 3. Book Talk 4. Listener Calls
My program is the antidote to the "Mainstream Media" that refuses to discuss these critical topics!
Today the focus will be on the nexus between immigration and the threats posed by ISIS and other terror organizations. Additionally, we will focus on my most recent articles for FrontPage Magazine and CAPS (Californians for Population) that address the way that admnistration immigration policies are undermining American workers, depressing the U.S. economy and as the title of my articles for those magazines, respectively note, "Hopeless in America- Immigration lawlessness and the destruction of the American Dream" and Immigration: Supply & Demand and Rampant Greed."
It is not "anti-immigrant" to demand that our immigration laws be enforced. Our immigration do not only establish catagories of aliens to be excluded or removed (deported) from the United States, but also enable mroe than one million lawful immigrants to enter the United States legally every year. (How on earth could it be anti-immigrant to support the very laws under which lawful immigrants legally enter the United States?)
Our laws have absolutely nothing to do with race, religion or ethnicity. This is purely about keeping our criminals, terrorists, spies, fugitives and aliens who, in one way or another would pose a threat to the safety and well-being of America and Americans!
This is not about "Left" or "Right" but about right or wrong!
MUSLIM student straps a fake suicide bomb belt to his body to ask a girl to the prom, gets suspended for 5 days. (He and his entire family should have been detained for questioning ~ then deported back to the Cesspool from which they crawled...)
Welcome to The English Defence League Radio Show with your Host, Geoff Mitchell, and Co-Host/Producer ~ and Wingman ~ Kel Fritzi. Dave Milner and Tim Burton round out the Panel with their erudite insights.
The English Defence Radio Show is the place where we aren’t afraid to discuss the issues that the newspapers, TV and radio won’t touch. This is the place where you will hear the honest truths, and can join in discussions about the facts, not the polished and anonymous half-truth that the authorities and MSM publish to throw you into a state of complacency.
This Radio Show is the Official Program for the English Defence League, so you will find the same honesty and direct approach that you have come to expect from us. EDL supporters, this is your platform, the show is your voice.
Come and join us, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays at 8:30PM BST, 3:30PM EDT. Your voice is welcome too.
EDL You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/user/EDLNoSurrenderChanne
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EDLofficialpage
Ustream link: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/english-defence-league-live
"All That is necessary for Evil to Prevail Is that good men do nothing" ~ Edmond Burke
A Sparrow in Terezin shares the truth of the Terezin concentration camp during WWII. Of the approximate 150k prisoners at Terezin, nearly 90k were deported to extermination camps. Of the 15k children sent to Terezin, fewer than 100 survived. How did an arts community thrived there?
· Your new book has a unique title — A Sparrow in Terezin. Where is Terezin, and what happened there?
· How was Terezin different than other concentration camps we may be more familiar with?
· What compelled you to tell this particular story?
· Where did you first hear their story?
· Why did the arts thrive in Terezin?
· Did you struggle telling such a devastating story?
· Do you ever wonder if you would have had the same courage and strength shown by Kája?
· What are some ways to rebuild trust in any relationship after it’s been broken?
· You wrote A Sparrow in Terezin during a difficult time in your own family; what happened?
Richard Dawkins: The state needs to ‘protect’ children from religion…and their parents, We now have whats being called a " Third Gender ", Whos is the Tea Party? we will explore, The California Supreme Court has ruled that the silence of suspects can be used against them.CA Handgun Sales Skyrocket, Gun-Related Homicides Plummet, Alien Smuggler Accused of Assaulting a Border Patrol Agent Claims He Was Deported 49 Times, ,
You might remember him from the Ellen Show, NBC’s Americas Got Talent, that Hyundai Commercial or I am sure you have seen his daughter and his beautiful duet of the Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros song “Home” on YouTube!
What you see is a loving father singing with his daughter Alexa, what you might not know is the struggles this man has faced throughout his life and the work he is currently doing with Dad’s Corp (a program with SAY San Diego dedicated towards empowering fathers to succeed in being partners, parents, and providers)
Jorge’s has overcome so much in his personal life, from growing up in a city that everyone thinks is pretty but never get the opportunity to see the gritty; Jorge overcame the odds from middle school to high school he says “it was all about staying alive” staying clear of gang violence and keeping yourself out of trouble wasn’t an easy road to take but Jorge did it.
During his youth Jorge and his then girlfriend became teen parents, becoming a teen parent is a super hard task and takes an extraordinary support system in order to be able to finish high school and take on the responsibility of parenthood, but the odds got stacked against Jorge even more when he mother was deported back to mexico.
Jorge is doing incredible work today in the community of San Diego with the Dads Corp Program and on Wednesday February 18th he will be doing a free fathers legal clinic helping fathers understand their rights and provide legal support resources at the Midcity Family Resource Center off El Cajon Blvd.
Join Host Live Chats
- THE TINA SHOW (37 chatters)
- Ms Blue (34 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (15 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (11 chatters)
- GGT183 (8 chatters)
- AngelBlueEyes (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (1 chatters)