SORT BY Relevancy
Derek Stephens, draft analyst for CBSSports, NFLDraftScout.com, and Lindy's Draft Publication, and Davis Hsu, resident cap and roster specialist for Field Gulls, sit down to talk about this year's crop of defensive tackles as they relate to the Seahawks' roster.
It's cold and flu season. Everywhere you turn they are advertising and mandating flu shots, but is it enough? Everyday a new virus or bacteria threatens our existence. Today we we are on the offensive. I've heard the best defense is a good offense. Today, we will look at the #1 star player. The Immune system
Defensive driving courses teach drivers of all ages how to drive safely to avoid accidents. One of the most predominate problems a defensive driving course tries to eliminate is distracted driving. Over the last few years, I am sure the majority of us would agree that cell phones have become one of the biggest distractions for all drivers. We all know of the potential and dangerous out come, yet we continue to use these unsafe driving habits.
Was Derrick Thomas the best pass rusher in NFL history? Does Richard Seymour and Teddy Bruschi get enough credit by anchoring the Patriots defense in the 2000's? Who's the best defensive lineman in the NFL.... J.J. Watt, Robert Quinn or Cameron Wake? The good guys at Full Sport Press answer these questions and more on this week's epiosde.
Join guest Jack Pettengill of Dynamic Defensive Arts and host Kevin Hunter on The Business Forum Show. Jack shares insight into his business of teaching self-defense as well as his experiences leading up to owning this debt-free business.
For more information, please visit http://www.dynamicdefensivearts.com/home.htm
Jack Pettengill has over 25 years of martial arts experience and over 5000 recorded training hours in various street survival tactics. His personal experience ranges from law enforcement to specialized private security to international personal protection (bodyguard) assignments.
In addition to his extensive skill in defensive tactics, Mr. Pettengill is recognized as a leading authority in the area of improvised weapons as well as weapon retention techniques. He has written published articles and has been recruited to appear in law enforcement instructional videos. To date, Mr. Pettengill has trained different divisions of law enforcement and the military as well as private citizens.
Encounter Awareness & Defense combines all of Mr. Pettengill’s expertise into an ever evolving state-of-the-art self defense program.
Join us, as we take the opportunity to listen and learn from, San Diego St. defensive backs coach, Tony White, in this episode of the BYGP Locker Room Show! Coach White, is someone who loves to teach young athletes what it takes to have success and he's excited to speak with our audience.
Coach White, was a stellar prep player in Southern California, had a magnificent career playing linebacker at UCLA and professional football in Canada. Coach White, has years of football expertise from a player and coaching perspective. If you want to know about recruiting, or just the business of football as a whole, you will not want to miss this show. Tune in!
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers fell short of a preseason victory against the Miami Dolphins, but since it's the preseason, Ken and Leo aren't too worried about wins and losses.
However, they do have some concerns about the men in the trenches, which they discuss on this episode of Bucs Nation Radio.
Will the offensive line be good enough to get through the season and allow for a competent looking offense? Or is action still required to bring in new players to bolster the line?
And what about the defensive line? Yes, Gerald McCoy is great, but can he do it all, or will the team eventually stop getting to quarterbacks without McCoy doing it all himself?
The guys also talk about running back depth, quarterback play and Ken's gambling luck on this episode of Bucs Nation Radio.
Eric Hamiltion drops fantasy nuggets that will help you make your run during th second half of the fantasy season. Are you looking to step your GM game up? Are you tired of taking those "L"? This week Eric offers important information for folks in Individual Defensive Players (IDP) Leagues. He also offers nuggets for you GMs whom had a terrible start to your Fantasy Football Season. Right your ship today! Well...grab your pen and paper to take notes! D. Wils is going to pull everything he can out of the Guru from Kazoo!
If you've got children who are driving age or almost ready to learn how to drive, you'll want to tune-in to this episode of Successipes. Host Lori Wilk will interview the driving school experts about the biggest challenges facing our young people as they prepare for not only their driving tests but as they prepare to be out on our roadways and highways. Most parents worry each and every time they know theire child is getting behind the wheel of a car. As parents we fear not only what our child will do but what they will experience inteacting with friends who join them in the vehicles. We have concerns about what our children will experience as drivers when faced with split second decisions that could change their lives forever or take their lives if not handled appropriately.Call-in and ask your questions and join the conversation at 347.237.5638
Join us, in the BYGP Locker Room, to hear from former CAL Bears, Defensive Lineman, Kendrick Payne! Kendrick was a highly recruited player out of the Houston, Texas area and was one of CAL's key players on some great defenses in the PAC-12.
Kendrick, recently had an article in the New York Times, expressing some opinions about his college football career and preparation for life after football. This will be a BYGP Locker Room Show, you do not want to miss. Kendrick will share quality advice and information about what it really takes to thrive during and after football and he will also share his journey. Tune in!
So we won!! That of course is terrific! Our Offense scored 13 points and our Defense got us 14... REALLY??? Im thrilled our Defense produced an AFC defensive player of the week (Louis Delmas) but, Where was the high powered offense we were expecting?
Most folks seem to have that continued pointed finger aimed squarely on Ryan Tannehill and he rightfully deserves some blame for sure...but, dropped passes also continue to haunt our recieving corps!! Tanny's time in the pocket seems enough for his decision making yet that lacks as well...and, Lamar Miller is doing his part, so whats the problem? Now dont get me wrong, I am THRILLED we won and put 2 wins together at a very important time, but, November brings us the Chargers (6-2), Buffalo (5-2), & Denver ((7-1) with a bit of a mini break with the 1-7 Jests in the mix. How do you feel we will come out of November? 1-3? 2-2? 3-1? Lets talk about it Thursday at 6:30 PM EST on Blogtalk radio's Phins Nation! Call in and listen or chat with Dave, Justin, Hez, and hear the all important Josh's Corner where Josh will give us the skinny on our up coming Chargers game stats!
It's The Men's VUE & Chloé Too and we're mentoring men and boys around the world with host, Glenn Barker, Executive Director of The ManKind Project and Dr. Marvin Thompson, Founder and President of Empower ED LLC.
Chloé Taylor Brown, Lifestyle and Transformation Coach for women and girls connect with these gentlemen to participate and discuss Glenn's 4-week series, The Courage to Be a Man: The Archetypes of the Masculine, including, King, Warrior, Magician, and Lover. Today's episode tackles The Archetype of The Lover. These 4 traits are hard wired into every man. How they play out can be as mature man who takes responsibility or a boy who makes excuses. These are powerful insights Glenn uses every day to inform, educate and change lives in our men. Discover your personal excellence today with the PEP!.
Tweet @MKPChicago @ChloeTBrown DrTeducates
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (46 chatters)
- Straitway (20 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (19 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- The Portal (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- TimBinnall (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (8 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (8 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (7 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (6 chatters)
- Open Lines Paranormal show (6 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (5 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (5 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The New World Order Revolution (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Foxfire Fringe Radio (1 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- Random Rants (1 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (0 chatters)