SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Dr Thelene Scarborough, author of Joy Around Every Corner, will share her simple wisdom on moving into a state of freedom through loving yourself and playing from the intention of joy. This introductory episode will give you the gift of celebrating. You will have a chance to celebrate yourself and all the blessings you have created in your life. It will be like giving yourself a birthday party. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Let's celebrate it and all you have accomplished up until now.
Listen live EVERY Wednesday from 7-9pm CST at www.blogtalkradio.com/homecourtsports. If you aren't around a computer, no problem. You can call (347) 945-7002 and press nothing to listen and press #1 at any time to join our discussion! Tell a friend and SHARE! Tonight's topics are as follows:
1) With the Milwaukee Bucks currently on a 4-13 slide, do you think they can gain momentum headed into the playoffs or would you rather them get another lottery pick?
2) Are all the Bucks' injuries the reason why chemistry seems out of whack?
3) Who do you have in your NCAA Final Four/can Wisconsin beat North Carolina?
4) Should college athletes be given guaranteed scholarships as compensation for playing? If not, how should they be compensated?
Topics for tonight:
Recapping the Badgers loss in the NCAA Championship game.
Which is a greater pro prospect, Kaminsky or Dekker?
Do you feel sorry for the Kentucky Wildcats?
Would you be ok if the Badgers went after one and done players?
What do you expect from the Milwwaukee Brewers this seaso
in Self Help
Tonight we will be discussing "How to be a Pollyanna" from Dr. Thelene's book Joy Around Every Corner. We will find freedom in a Pollyanna approach to living. Please join us as we take a new look at what use to be considered an insult. "She is such a Pollyanna."
STEFFEN TO SILVIERA TO McFADDEN
Stanislaus County Dist. Atty. Steve Jacobson was arraigned in Department 2 on April 14, 2015, that would be the courtroom of Judge McFadden.
The case number is 1492609. On March 3, the case was on intake and a judge was assigned.
The case is Superior Court of California, Stanislaus County versus Steve Jacobson.
The case type is criminal.
On March 24. there was a hearing on an order to show cause in Department 2.
On April 14, there was an arraignment again in Department 2.
On May 15, there will be a law and motion hearing.
That’s all we know, based upon a sketchy court report.
Every Path of Awakening begins with the Loving Understanding of self. Then it becomes possible to Love others and awaken. In this episode, Seth talks about the Value Fulfillment in Loving yourself first. This episode is in lecture style format. There will be no calls taken from listeners.
We all will endure in this lifetime. Sometime the jounery can be so draining, stressful, uncomfortable, and many different questions about why me? What happens when you don't have the strength? Or maybe you can't see your way through your situation. Don't give up! Keep Pushing Yourself.
in Self Help
Why do we do self-defeating things like eat an entire sleeve of cookies when we are supposed to be on a diet? Or run up charges on our credit cards when we’re already struggling to make the minimum payment? Or act out in ways that sabotage our relationships?
Taming Your Outer Child: Overcoming Self-Sabotage and Healing from Abandonment psychotherapist and author Susan Anderson says that these self-sabotaging behaviors come from an aspect of our personalities that most people aren’t consciously aware of — their Outer Child.
in Self Help
This week’s CHI FOR YOURSELF guests are Joy Martina, PhD and her husband Roy Martina M.D. Both Joy and Roy are passionate about health, longevity, and fitness. They say “We are health food lovers, exercise maniacs, happiness addicts, and never go to bed angry or stressed.” Together they have co-created an approach to weight loss called ‘Sleep Your Fat Away”, and they talk to us about their book of the same name.
MINDSET MANAGEMENT MONDAY 4 OF 21 EPISODES
COURT PAPERWORK - How important is it?
WHAT AND HOW TO KEEP IT
Keeping the court records in order
Do you have anyone you are concerned about in court, prison, jail, awaiting the ultimate stay in prison?
Keeping good paperwork can be the GAME CHANGER in court preceedings
The Virtual Site Seeing bus goes to: Findlaw.com
UN-RIDDLE - The Addicts' Mom
We have a jammed packed show for you all TONIGHT! In addition to our hot topics, we'll be joined by Milwaukee Rufus King Lady Generals' star and UW-Milwaukee Panther recruit Akayla Hayes! Looking forward to taking your calls! Listen live every Wednesday from 7-9pm CST at www.blogtalkradio.com/homecourtsports . If you aren't around a computer, no problem! You can call (347) 945-7002 and press nothing to listen and press #1 at any time to join our discussion! Tell a friend and SHARE!
1) Who are your top 3 NBA MVP candidates and why?
2) Who are the top 3 centers in the NBA?
3) Will the Milwaukee Bucks gain traction (start winning) heading towards the playoffs?
4) With players like Percy Harvin and Andre Johnson available, are you ok with giving Randall Cobb $40m to return to Green Bay? Also, what's been the biggest surprise thus far this NFL off-season?
Join Host Live Chats
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (13 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (12 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Doc Wythe (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (4 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- fitnessmajor (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Real Side Radio (1 chatters)