SORT BY Relevancy
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes back Linda Bello-Ruiz, author of TEARS TO TRIUMPH, to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss how she continues to share her message with the world and what she is doing with the NOT IN MY CITY campaign to end sex trafficking
Are you ready to be inspired? Are you ready to find your passion? Are you ready and willing to make the difference? What would it take for someone to dedicate their time and effort to help & to be in service of others with special needs?
I would like to invite you to meet an amazing woman who has been dedicating her life to be in service of those with special needs. Our guest Debbie Oveland is the founder of SpeciaLives and Bliss-Ability. Debbie brings resources together to help families of young adults with disabilities transition easily into an independent lifestyle.
Debbie said: "Greatness is embracing others for the benefit of the greater good. We are meant to empower others, seek out their greatness, passion, and purpose. We are all different, which makes us special. Our acceptance of being special is our bond, our greatness." Beautifully said Debbie.
Debbie is a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, Community Leader, Researcher, Author, Speaker, Disabilities Transition Expert, Certified Dementia Coach and Advocate for People with Disabilities
For more information contact us at: http://YourLifeNow.info or email us at: info@CoachingByRea.com
Disclaimer: This show is intended to be for information purpose and thought provoking. Please seek professional help when needed.
Book Promo - "Women of Yesterday for the Women of Today" w/Rhonda Bello
Join Rhonda as she explains about her book that will be released April 2015.
We will get the inside, inside information on Pastor Bello's book. Tune in!!
May 14, 2015 will have Minister Angela Gracey, Founder and Director of Angelic Grace Ministries Interna-tional, Inc., and the Founder and CEO of The Gracey Group LLC, an HR consulting, leadership training and coaching firm.
I'm your host
Author Edward & Debbie Smith,
Edward and Debbie Smith are a couple deeply committed to the Lord and to each other. They are relentless champions for strong marriages, families, and communities and believe that if we get our marriages and homes in order, we can change the world! As Authors, Life Navigators, and Speakers, they enjoy traveling together, conducting workshops and seminars, and helping individuals navigate through life’s storms to build and develop healthy relationships. The Smiths are no strangers to the devastating effects of divorce, which drives them to help families- one marriage at a time.
People will forget what you said;
people will forget what you did;
but people will never forget how you made them feel- Maya Angelou
Join Host Live Chats
- Audrey Russo (6 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (4 chatters)
- The Portal (3 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- TRUradio (2 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (2 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- mommieactivist (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- siramediaradio (1 chatters)
- Facility and Utility Management (1 chatters)
- Author magazine (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- whaleystudios (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)