SORT BY Relevancy
WELCOME to THE KAP & DAVE SHOW for SEPTEMBER 10th 2014:
All episodes are also available on our YouTube chanel.
Topics will include, but not be limited to:
September 11th & the new iPhone!!! We'll also tie those topics together nicely, and sprinkle in some dick jokes for flavor. Mm mmm, dick seasoning.
2014 Year End Review Digital Dave America's Voice of Reason
Top 10 items in the news for 2014. Don't miss Digital Dave's slant on 2014 hot topics.
In The Country with Dave Woods is all about Country music & conversations with Country artists. The show has been broadcasting online since 2009. On this episode: Julian Austin, John Landry & Stacey Lee, Lindsay Broughton, Victoria Banks, Neal McCoy, Kira Isabella, Matt Williams and Tia McGraff. All of them have great songs and stories to share.
You'll hear about artists' influences, their approach to songwriting, who they'd love to work with & more! Dave loves to bring his listeners up close & personal interviews with Country legends and the latest voices on the radio. Several episodes air live every week. Stay tuned!
For more In The Country interviews, be sure to visit www.inthecountryinterviews.com
20 Questions Answered On Leadership by Dave Shirley
What do you ask now business associates about leadership?
What do you ask new employee's About leadership?
I found twenty questions on leadership and I am giving you My 20 Answeres!
Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you as a leader? Maybe some one who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
What are the most important decisions you make as a leader of your organization?
As an organization gets larger there can be a tendency for the “institution” to dampen the “inspiration.” How do you keep this from happening?
How do you encourage creative thinking within your organization?
Where do the great ideas come from in your organization?
Which is most important to your organization—mission, core values or vision?
How do you or other leaders in your organization communicate the “core values”?
How do you encourage others in your organization to communicate the “core values”?
Do you set aside specific times to cast vision to your employees and other leaders?
How do you ensure your organization and its activities are aligned with your “core values”?
How do you help a new employee understand the culture of your organization?
When faced with two equally-qualified candidates, how do you determine whom to hire?
What is one characteristic that you believe every leader should possess?
What is the biggest challenge facing leaders today?
What is one mistake you witness leaders making more frequently than others?
For Leadership or Businesss Assistance Email DaveShirleyConsulting@gmail.com or go to http://Successathomebusiness.com
Keywords ; Leadership, Dave Shirley, Marketing Madness
America's Voice of Reason is BACK!!!
Digital Dave is back with a New Crew and plenty of opinions on almost everything join him Tuesdays at 6:00pm Don't miss out on all the fun!
Join Host Live Chats
- BeverlyD (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (10 chatters)
- KAS1 (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (4 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- WXOBB (3 chatters)
- OneSister2Another (2 chatters)
- Revival is Here Church (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (2 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Angel Amy (1 chatters)
- Hidden Mysteries (1 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Local Live Music (1 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (1 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (1 chatters)
- The Light From Within (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Patriot Family (1 chatters)
- UNLEASHED 2*0 (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)