SORT BY Relevancy
This broadcast will disucss various relationship topics for both men and women. It will tackle the struggles of dating today, in particular, but not exclusive to women and men of color. There appears to be a lack of committment in today's world. This show will target those deep rooted issues in hopes to produce positive results for successful dating and long term relatioships.
What is the age range that you date? Unsure of how young or how old to date? Do you have a really narrow range, like 30 - 35 years old, or are you open to ANYBODY over 18? What is appropriate? For men? For women?
Join us for this show on your dating age range and how it affects your success in love.
About the host:
Kiki Strickland is a Matchmaker and certified Dating Coach who is passionate about helping smart, successful singles who have a difficult time finding and keeping love. Her private coaching sessions and dating seminars are all about providing love life solutions to singles who desire to be married. Through her Flirt Nights, "Meeting Mr. Right" groups and book “How Divas Date,” Kiki is helping singles find love and the relationship they have dreamed of.
She has a BA in Communications from Howard University and several coaching certifications. She resides in Washington, DC with her husband.
Listeners can visit www.kikistrickland.com and contact her at email@example.com.
Ladies, are you newly divorced and want to get back out there and start dating? Or have you been out of the market for a while and don't know how to get back in? Dating has changed over the years!
We have a diva joining us this morning that is back out there dating after being married for many years and she is here to give us the 411 on what's happening. She has more suitors than she can handle since she started dating again. Hear what she is doing to get some new tips and advice on your own journey to a new love!
Shanda Estwick bio
After being with her husband since she was 16 for 22 years and married for over 12, at 38 Shanda Estwick found herself in unknown territory, single and clueless about men and the current state of dating. Undaunted by her lack of experience, she began her quest not just to figure how to successfully maneuver within the current world of dating but ultimately to obtain invaluable nuggets that would cause her to evolve on a more expansive level. Now with each new day, she compiles and chronicles information that every woman on the dating scene and starting over should know, from right in the trenches based on up close and personal conversations and interactions from men of different ages, races, and backgrounds and even women who’ve picked up their own nuggets along the way. This is the stuff that books and blogs are made of – how and what men really think, how to present your best self while being authentic and true to oneself and how to attract a variety of quality men whether it’s on an internet dating site, during a trip to the grocery store or walking down the street.
Hi Singles, I just came back from New Orleans and boy did I hear some interesting things! Let’s talk about it!
Have you heard of using spells and potions to make someone fall in love with you?
What about praying to the Lord to have a specific man/woman like you? Is that witchcraft, too?
Join me as I discuss "Dating & Witchcraft!"
Call in with your questions/comments.
Also, if you have specific knowledge on this topic, please contact me ASAP to be on the show. Thanks!
In this first part of my 3-segment radio blog, we will be focusing on how the internet is changing the traditional (perhaps now archaic?) dating rituals in American society. Join me and a special guest as we discuss the many online outlets of dating and how they operate to help people find love - or is it just what the internet wants them to think is love? Find out when you tune in! You don't have to have an online dating profile to participate, all voices and opinions are welcome.
In this third and final part of my 3-segment radio blog, the focus will be on the dark side of online dating and the consquences and repercussions that come along with finding love online, whether you expect it or not. Have you joined an online dating website? Have you experienced a noteworthy repercussion you couldn't possibly see coming? Have you been 'catfish'ed? Have you ever wanted to 'catfish' someone? Join me and a special guest as we discuss the negative side effects of online dating. You don't have to have an online dating profile to participate - all opinions and testimonials are welcome!
"Much to my surprise, I've been dating one of the first guys who responded for about 8 weeks now and have never been so happy/had so much fun. We're headed to NYC for a long weekend together next weekend." - Emma
The above is a testimonial from a client of Erika Ettin of A Little Nudge!
Erika's philosophy is that if you market yourself well, you’ll get more dates. And, the more first dates you go on, the higher the probability that you’ll have a connection with someone, simply by increasing your odds.
Some of you have been online for YEARS and not had any success. Join us as we hear from Erika on tips for success and how to navigate the process to find The One online.
ABOUT ERIKA ETTIN
B.A. in Economics from Cornell
M.B.A. from Georgetown
Owner of A Little Nudge helping singles with all aspects of online dating.
Read more: http://www.alittlenudge.com
In this second part of my 3-segment radio blog, there will be a focus on a few online dating sites, as well as analyzing my personal experiences with them. Have you joined an online dating website? Have you had a good experience or a bad experience? What do you think about the communication that takes place online between two parties who have not yet met? Join me and a special guest as we discuss what happens when you're looking for love online. You don't have to have an online dating profile to participate - all voices are welcome and testimonials are heavily encouraged!
Singles! Winter is almost over. FINALLY! What are you going to do in the Spring and Summer?
We are going to talk about taking some action over the next few months – getting ready for dating and improving our LOVE LIVES!
We’ll talk about doing some research on things to do this Spring and Summer, getting some date clothing – going shopping (YAY, fun!), getting in the right mindset & preparing for a relationship.
Get some paper and a pen to take notes and SPRING INTO ACTION.
Join us as the Matchmaker & Dating Coach Kiki Strickland discusses dating for ministers and pastors. How do pastors find The One? In their congregation? Online dating? If you are a pastor/minister, or if you are looking to date a pastor/minister, you don't want to miss this segment!
When our service members are diagnosed with either PTSD or TBI, or just a simple cold, the Veterans Administration's immediate response is to prescribe drugs. Joining me on the show is John Keith, former Navy Firefighter, and founder of OIF Veterans Community, a group of veterans determined to help their fellow veterans find answers to the many questions they're asking everyday. John is a survivor of the lethal cocktail and he will gladly tell you the horror stories he endured while taking VA perscribed drugs; most importantly, he'll tell you how he got off them. Assignment tells the stories of America, from history, military, politics, social and economic, to entertainment - the things you never thought about to the trivia you never knew.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (58 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (57 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (11 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- the klicious show (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- reactionariez (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (4 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- patriots united (4 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (0 chatters)