SORT BY Relevancy
Join Kevin Roberts and Taylor Smith for #TheBuild as they dissect all the top options in daily fantasy basketball for Thursday night.
Join Taylor Smith and Kevin Roberts as they look over the daily fantasy basketball scene on Thursday, 2/5/2015. Join #thebuild!
Chris Sternal - MyFantasyCommish.com Co-Founder
I studied Business at Indiana University, Bloomington, and completed a Bachelor's Degree in marketing communications at Columbia College Chicago in 2008. My professional work experience is in outside sales and business development for both IT and recruiting firms. I have been playing fantasy sports for over 10 years and have experience with football, basketball, baseball and hockey. I'm a strong believer that fantasy football requires the least amount of skill, a great amount of luck, and that prognostication and coverage have been watered down over the past few years because of the amount of resources available to players.
Jace Cosentino- MyFantasyCommish.com Co-Founder
I'm a die-hard Chicago Bears fan, first and foremost; the Blackhawks follow, trailed closely by the Bulls. I graduated from Illinois State University with a degree in psychology (no, I don't read minds). I have been playing fantasy sports for 10 years and running leagues for just as long. I'm an all around sports fan and am always interested in learning new sports (became a huge Premier League fan 3 years ago). Since my glory days of playing high school sports are gone, you can usually spot me watching a game, doing something athletic, or trying something new. In the narcissistic driven culture of pro sports, I'm still a huge believer and fan of athletes playing for "the love of the game".
In this episode of the Fantasy Freeway, presented by The Red Light Sports Network, JA and Troy will be building a College and NBA basketball lineup, live on the show. What is your strategy for basketball. The format is different, in the college league you have to choose three guards, three forwards, and two utility players. In the NBA, you are drafting a shooting guard, a point guard, power forward, small forward, center, guard, forward, and a utility player.
How will you allocate your $50,000 are you going to spend big and gamble with lower priced players, or will you try to put together the combination of middle of the pack players that will give you solid point production? Listen in and call the show with your thoughts on how you draft your college and NBA fantasy teams.
This show features Shanan Rosenberg, men's basketball coach at Linfield College, a member of the Northwest Conference.
The show is hosted by Greg Crawford, editor of http://gregcrawfordbasketball.blogsot.com and http://crawfordsgolfdaily.blogspot.com (golf and sports biz combo)
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (15 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (8 chatters)
- Universal Energy (6 chatters)
- Eric Priest (5 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (2 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- TRUradio (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Prayer Line (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (1 chatters)
- BBall Summit Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (1 chatters)
- American White History Month (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Women Behind the Wall0 (1 chatters)
- Voice of Evolution Radio (1 chatters)