SORT BY Relevancy
Listen to cytogenetics and genomics expert Dr. Rafael Fonseca, MD of the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale share the latest in his myeloma research and his open clinical trials.
Listen to Dr. Shaji Kumar, MD of the Mayo Clinic in Rochester as he describes how all myeloma was once MGUS, how new inhibitors (like CDK and HDAC) work, and his study of how cytogenetics impacts disease progression.
I grew up in Massachusetts and went to college in Marietta, OH (BS in Biology). Went on to study Medical Technology then got drafted and sent to Vietnam. Received a Bronze Star for my duty. Returned and finished my studies as a medical technologist. Opened and operated a Cytogenetics laboratory in Washington, DC, Moved to Houston in 1978 to be Dir of Membership Development for ASMT. In 1981 entered the insurance field and am still an active agent. I found Isagenix 3 years ago and it made such an impact on my life that I now share it with everyone.
Join Host Live Chats
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (6 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (4 chatters)
- simonapple04 (4 chatters)
- MRTALK (3 chatters)
- Dr Loren (3 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (3 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- Straight Talk14 (2 chatters)
- businessnegotiators1 (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- GradUit Network (1 chatters)
- WC Always On Watch (0 chatters)