SORT BY Relevancy
what right does Muslims ,Christians,and Hebrews have Critiquing our thing as African people.What right do they have to critique our elders.As a matter of fact the line is drawn in the sand.
In this episode of the Red Light Sports Ramble, Evan and Troy talk about the Green Bay Packers linebackers and hand out the individual grades for each player. Sit back enjoy the show and as always dial the number and talk to the boys about how you felt the Packer Linebackers played this year.
"When Sh** Gets Real" gives a a dose of realness for the battle rap analysts out there....we've been discussing the good and the bad of battle rap lately with our SPECIAL GUESTS, and have kind of hinted on the analysts who judge battles and battlers from the outside. This show is especially dedicated to them...to the real rap enthusiasts who have supported the culture from day one, to the teach but can't do people, to the "analysts" who sit around critiquing and debating battles, but do not yet have a clear concept of what real bars are. There is a difference between bars and rhyming well...and we will define that difference.
We will have some SPECIAL GUESTS joining us, as always! We will be announcing them the day of the show, so keep an eye out! But believe this...only real bar spitters were even asked to participate, so we are definitely gaining some valuable knowledge by having them on the show!
"When Sh** Gets Real" is ready...are you?
"It's black vs. non black, when critiquing 'non whites' behavior under RWS" - Monique
More Hispanics Declaring Themselves White:
"There is mounting evidence that Hispanics are succeeding in American society at a pace similar to that of prior waves of European immigrants."
“A matter of death and death”: Confronting anti-black racism among Latinos:
"The citizenship we envision for ourselves, however, is not the limited form of citizenship that black people still experience today....his [Zimmerman's] investment in white supremacy both informed the way he hunted down Trayvon Martin and the way he was acquitted for doing so. While many non-black Latinos took to the streets in anger after the verdict, some of us also remained silent about our friends and family members who told us that Zimmerman was correct to kill Martin."
Life Changing Insights with Dr. Alan Simberg with special guest Mark Davis MD & Ida Friedman Kasdan
Healthnets Review Services inception came about when its President Mark Davis, MD noted a lack of affordable services for new and experienced authors in the areas of proofreading, copy editing, critiquing and rewriting of journals articles and books in the sciences and related fields. Healthnets is solely in business to enable authors to bring the best product to market in a cost efficient manner. Our company limits itself to the fields of medicine, science and related topics where our expertise is most expansive http://www.healthnetsreviewservices.com/about-us.html
Just over 4 years ago I hit an emotional rock bottom, struggling with alcohol addiction, food issues and suicidal depression. I felt like I’d tried everything possible to fix myself and nothing worked. Today, though, I’ve found a consistent happiness (little known to most people!) and I’ve turned it into a simple, practical method for others to change their own lives.
Quite unintentionally I created what I call "3x3 Meditation" (3 minutes, 3 times a day), which has been the catalyst for my own (and now my clients') transformation. From weight loss and banishing addictive cravings to reconstructing relationships, this easy and yet incredibly effective method has caught the attention and support of Jack Canfield and Bruce Lipton, PhD, among others, and the media. http://www.dinaproctor.com/
We give feedback to the state of the union address. President Obama is giving a state of the union speech and we will be critiquing it. Thanks for listening to this politically engaging conversation.
PWTorch Livecast & VIP Aftershow features PWTorch editor Wade Keller and ProWrestling.net's head honcho Jason Powell discussing the disappointing final hype for the Royal Rumble on Raw, critiquing Batista's attempts to dress like a cool high school kid, WM30 speculation, and much more.
Lesa Hammond finished her 1st draft of the the Thompson Twins Time Machine during Nanowrimo; Colette Winlock has 10,000 words into her next novel; Valerie celebrated her mother's birthday and we missed her on tonights show; a writer's life is well...just life... this is what writers do...live and write...Just sayin'.
“All is not what it seems”. This is true about the four films we’ll be critiquing. If suspense, murder, and intrigue, are your guide to exciting cinema, then we’ve got your ticket. Star studded casts, and Academy Award nominated films, are the gateway for our movie journey. So sit back, and relax as we break these films down for you, and your pleasure.
2 beige bitches, hosted by Ms Breezy and Dymnd of IE Dymez/Husschboy. They are probably the two most ourspoken chicks in the game. Why the title bitches? Hmmm cause folk tend to call you that when you don't hold back what you feel about certain things.
We took a small hiatus, but are back. For our relaunch episode we are joined by Ms Elora Mason, publicist to many. She will be speaking on many great things and also critiquing a few records submitted by indie artists.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (155 chatters)
- thelordshour (36 chatters)
- Annahilation (33 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (15 chatters)
- Atheists On Air (14 chatters)
- 64452 (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (8 chatters)
- Truf Bros (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (7 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Get Heard Network (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (4 chatters)
- DPRPresents (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (2 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Apostle David (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Gridiron Breakdown (1 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)