SORT BY Relevancy
Guest In-House Co-Host, Fiorela Vizcarra of:
Divine Fashions & Accessories, Inc 2 West Main Street Bayshore, NY 11706 631-647-9166 firstname.lastname@example.org Devine Intervention Consulting, Corp 2 West Main street Bayshore, NY 11706 WWW.DEVINEINTERCORP.COM 631-647-3912
We have another Great show for you.
Freestyle Legend Soave, best know for his first single, "Crying Over You", will be stopping by to talk about the state of the Freestlye genre today. He will also speak about his upcoming concert at Radio City Music Hall.
Evan Ginzburg, Associate producer of The Wrestler with Mickey Rourke, is out with a new film about the inspiring true story of one singer's Triumph over tragedy. He will call in to talk about his new projects and his rich history in the radio business.
Singer, song writter Elle Madison, will come on to talk about her third solo album, schedule to debut on Itunes later this month.
Last but not least, all the way from Demark, it's Mikael Birkeland AKA DJ Anzii. He will be debuting another one of his great mixes on the show.
So make sure to tune in........
We Are Back With Another Lunch Hour Special 11am-2pm
***ALSO SIMULCAST LIVE ON USTREAM@therendezvous****
We have an in-house studio guests this week, our sponsor Charles Robinson of Robinson Catering.
12:00 pm: The Voice of Underground House Music, MJ White
12:30 pm: Coati Mundi of Kid Creole & The Coconuts
1:00 pm: Comedian Tina Giorgi
This Show Is Sponsored by Robinson Catering Services, you can place your orders online at, email@example.com or, by calling 646-291-0701.
LUNCH HOUR SPECIAL: HERE'S THE LINE-UP
12:10 Rap/Hip-Hop Group, JLtunes
12:40 Dj/Producers, Anthony Poteat, Franky Hows, Chill Lover Radio
1:30 Musician, Curtis Beaucraft
Show Sponsored By, Robinson Catering Service
Call Us At 646-291-0701 or Email us at: Robinsoncateringservice@gmail.com
"When The Storm God Rides, is an epic western tale of one man's quest for revenge in a time when the rule of law was often overshadowed by the rule of lawlessness."
Cast & Crew:
John Thomassen, (Actor) In Studio Co-Host
4:00- Thomas E. Kelly, Writer Producer
4:15- Michael Preece, Director (Dallas,Logan's War,The President's Man)
4:30- Wally Welch & Caitlin J. Kelly
5:00- Granger Hines
5:15- Chris Ferrarelli
5:30- Scott Jefferies
5:45- Dimitrius Pulido
6:00- Ronnie Gene Blevins
6:15- Jeffery Dean
6:30- Chris Ranney
6:45- Thomas Daniel
***Show Is Also Simulcast On USTREAM@TheRendezvous***
This Show Is Sponsored by Robinson Catering Services, you can place your orders online at, firstname.lastname@example.org or, by calling 646-2
in Indie Music
Scott is an acoustic-based songwriter whose Americana-flavored songs are driven by their melodies, primarily influenced by his love of music from the 60s and 70s. Vocally, he sounds like a combination of Jackson Browne and Glen Phillips. He is both a fingerpicker and strummer, fusing the fingerpicking styles of James Taylor, Paul Simon and Lindsay Buckingham, and incorporating the country-rock of Neil Young and The Eagles and the roots rock of Tom Petty.
TRS-247 Radio Website: www.TRS247.com
TRS-247 Radio Tunein Smartphone App:goo.gl/8vkizt
The Indie Artist Showcase Network is Back!
7:15- Steven McQuillen & Michael Todds of Patchworx-
7:30- Scott Krokoff- American-Flavored Folk-Rock & Pop
8:00- Angel Rodriguez- Aka-ARodomus & Hit Single "Walking
Down The Street". Feat. Charlie Scott & Crystalla
8:30- Jay Canter- Singer/Songwriter of Streetlevel Uprising-
Reggae,Folk,Rock Group- Streetleveluprising.com
9:30- Oh, Jeremiah- Singer/Songwriter-Americana Folk
Show Sponsored By CyberPR & Talent Army Promotions:
The Indie Artist Showcase Network
- Ron Browz- Producer/Rapper of Ether Boy Records. Blockbuster Hits Include: "Gimme 20, Pop Champagne, Arab Money". Recent Mix-Tape release, "BLVCK CIRCUS".
- Zain Lodhia- Singer/Songwriter- The Chicago based artist's breezy emotional & empowering pop sensibility has earned him comparisons to John Mayer, Maroon 5, The Frey & OneRepublic.
- Spose- American Rapper/Writer- Best known for is single, "I'm Awesome", from the,"We Smoked it All",mixtape. His new mixtape is entitled, "Peter Sparker".
- Keith Dion- Muscian/Songwriter/Producer/Filmmaker of the group called,"The Great American Robber Barons". The group also includes Diana Mangano former lead vocalist of Jefferson Starship.
Talent Army Promotions
The Big Apple INDIE Music Series
The Indie Artist Showcase Network
- Trevor Guthrie- Singer/Songwriter. The vocalist behind "This is What It Feels Like", from Armin Van Buuren's first Single of his new album INTENSE.
- Crystal Waters- Best known for her 90's Dance Hit"Gypsy Woman, She's Homeless", is back with a few hit Tracks, including, "Oh Mama Hey".
- Oliver James- Singer/Songwriter who quotes himself as saying, "I want to write songs that touch people & come from a real place".
- Glenn Lewis- Grammy Nominee & Juno Award Winner is back with his new single, "Can't Say Love".
- Maya Sienna- Self-Taught 15 yrs Old Singer/Songwriter, debuting the video release for her new single "Dollar".
Talent Army Promotions
Big Apple INDIE Music Series
Robinson Catering Services
Are YOU Ready To Rendezvous?
8:15pm- Breanne Primeau- Pop Singer
8:45pm- AdELA- Pop/R&B Artist of, "Team Snooki Music"
We are also dedicating this show to our past Indie Artist who have been on our show by showcasing their music.
This Show Is Sponsored by Robinson Catering Services. You can place your orders online at Robinsoncateringservice@gmail.com or by calling 646-291-0701
The Rendezvous Show Line-up:
Live In Studio, Manny Garcia & Chef Barret
Manny is Brockton-bred MC on the path to bridge the gap between raw underground rap & mainstream Hip-Hop. His lastest project is dedicated to combat and raise awareness to anti-bullying movement.
11:30- Chef Barret of Hell's Kitchen Season 11- Fresh from his volunteering efforts in Oklahoma City.
12:00- John Ward & Tony Stephen of EMPowerplus Q96:
This Micronutrients Formula has been known to help with:
*Bipolar Disorder *Major Depressive Disorder*ADHD*
12:30- Jayquan-Latin/Pop/Freestyle Artist
ALL STARTS AT 11:00 AM WEDS. JUNE 5TH.