SORT BY Relevancy
Get in to the Frat House Sports Garage on Sunday morning beginning at 11 am and have your morning coffee with the boys as they chat NASCAR ahead of road course racing in WGI and NHRA action coming from out west at Pacific Raceway.
For the last 4 weeks Kyle Busch was virtually the only name in NASCAR that got mentioned. Until last Sunday, that is, because Matt Kenseth moved to the head of the class with his fuel-milage calculations, winning at Pocono Raceway! Now this week there may be more of the fuel strategy employed as teams decsend on the road course up in the "Finger Lakes" region of NY. Will Dinger be the "ringer"? Can Gordon finally (and it will be his "Glen" final) grab at the checkers? Who do you like?
Tony Stewart would like nothing more than to put the last year behind him but the family of Kevin Ward, Jr has announced their decision to persue civil action against the former Champion for wrongful death, one year to-the-day after the tragedy. The fellas discuss how they think the process will go. Plus, what's wrong with Roush? The CWTS says "Put some DIRT on it" and with 3-to-go we're countin' em down to CountDown in the NorthWest Nationals.
Join UncleMark, CrewChiefBrandon, Road-Course-RingerSidekick and FratHouseMike for your weekly dose of high-octane wheelchatter. Bring the donuts, (and your calls), to: 347-826-9964, Sunday morning at 11 am (edt) !!
Join Host Live Chats
- THE TINA SHOW (35 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (28 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (14 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (10 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (9 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (9 chatters)
- churchfolk (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Father Teresa (4 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- Next To Blow Radio (3 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- PWP Radio (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- IMTM Worldwide Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (0 chatters)