SORT BY Relevancy
Free credit card processing? What does free mean?
24/7 live customer support? immediate deposit of funds into your account? reception/connectivity you can rely on? merchant services dedicated to you as a mobile merchant? Maybe, maybe not. Somewhere, someone needs to pay. Credit card processing policies and options are changing rapidly.
Listen in as Steven Ballan, Vice President of 1st National Payment Solutions explains the latest technology changes, alternative processing systems and the risk/reward of opting for free processing.
1st National Payment Solutions will answer your questions in advance: 877-964-1622
Discover how to find out if your credit card processor is ripping you off and what you can do to save 30% without switching processors. Along with New York Time Best-Selling Author, Brian Tracey, Jared Sparr has co-authored the book Credit Card Processing for Sales Agents. If this book sounds familiar to you, it is because it is used as the go-to Training Guide by processors worldwide to train their staff. Join me as I interview Jared Sparr who promised to share his fascinating insider secrets to credit card processing every business owner should hear.
Making the sale and making it easy for you and your buyer
terminals, wireless & wired iPhones iPads & tablets PayPal PCI compliance & fees merchant support pay-as-you go processing monthly charges and getting the biggest bang for your buck Steven Ballan, vice-president of 1st National Payment Solutions, one of the pioneers in providing merchant accounts to non-bricks and mortar merchants, lays out the current "best practices" and answers questions about making smart choices in your credit card processing options.
In this episode, Fred Livai will go over Business Credit Uses. He will dive into how the business credit world works and what it actually is. Listen now to get more information.
Fred Livai is a Certified FICO Professional at Approve My Score and has been in the credit repair industry since 2000. He can be reached at 800-972-3970 to get your questions answered about credit repair or business credit and funding.
In this episode Fred Livai, Certified FICO Professional with Approve My Score will just give it to you straight on different topics of credit, your FICO score, and ways on improvement. Be sure to listen.
Fred can be reached via email at email@example.com or you can reach him at 800-972-3970 ext 800.
We want to show you how you can repair your own credit and get on the path of financial freedom. Don't let the credit burueas, collection agencies and creditors bully you in keeping bad credit due to their mistakes. It's time to fight back and learn how you too can fix and repair your credit legally.
How to dispute credit report: In this show Mark Clayborne, author of Hidden Credit Repair Secrets talks about how to write a good dispute letter that you can use to challenge inaccurate information on your credit report. How to dispute credit report. To learn more about how Self-Credit Repair Dispute Software can automatic the dispute letter process click here.
Julie Macc, Certified Credit and Identity Theft Specialist, is a second generation Credit Specialist and a recognized expert on credit reporting for both consumer and business credit scoring. In addition her expertise includes FCRA, FDCPA, TCPA, reasonable procedures, and credit damages.
Julie serves as an expert witness/legal consultant for law firms practicing Consumer Credit Law in both Federal and State court and has been retained as a expert witness for Consumer Credit Litigation cases involving Banks, all 3 of the major Credit Bureaus and third party credit furnishers .
Anthony Rufo has 37 years of sales, marketing and financial management experience. 12 of these years have been with technology start-ups. He is currently the marketing manager for Virtual Keyring LLC, which works to provide charities, churches and not-for-profit organizations with password management technology.
People from all over the world are heading Down Under to Gold Coast, Australia this week for the 2014 World Credit Union Conference for 4 packed days of learning and networking through top level education sessions
and world class speakers.
In this month's radio show, several global credit union leaders will report to you what it's like to interact with 1,600+ attendees from 45+ countries throughout the global community—providing insight to their personal conference experiences and lessons they've learned from this golden opportunity.
Can't listen to the live show? No problem! The archived radio show will be available on World Council's Radio Show page soon after the conference.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (168 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (75 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (38 chatters)
- Yada (30 chatters)
- reactionariez (27 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- Straitway (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (5 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- Bellesprit (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- National Gridiron Network (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- WWCRHost (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (1 chatters)
- Radio Kids0 (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- History Guys (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)