SORT BY Relevancy
Stuck, broke and depressed, Craig Meriwether struggled with life for 25 years. Since his teen years, he suffered through sorrow, despair and hopelessness. And for 25 years, he prayed for an end to the unrelenting mental and emotional pain. But a couple of years ago he made a commitment to changing his life and ending depression. He didn’t have neither any money nor have health insurance in that time, yet he started anyway. He started the hardest work of his life. With intentional action and determination, he ended his depression.
Today, Craig is a leading expert in mind mastery, teaching how to eliminate depression and guiding people to create deep happiness and success in their lives to achieve results that last. The techniques he teaches in The Depression 180 Program are proven, research-based methods and have been published in the leading medical journals. In 2012, Craig was Named One Of The Best New Self-Help Authors of Today. To know more about Craig, visit his webiste Depression180.com or connect with him on Twitter.
Join ‘She’ and Craig Meriwether as he shares his story of transformation and how he cured his own depression. He will share his wisdom and helpful ways to checkin if you are depressed and ways you might get out of it.
Connect with Craig Meriwether
Physician's Desk Reference
GABA Living Tea Drink before BED!
Music Freedom Tribe Desert Lover
Connect with 'She'
Bare Naked Bliss
in Self Help
R.I.P Robin Williams. It’s so sad to learn of his passing. He was an amazing person who made us laugh and cry. We just learned that he was struggling with depression for many years and stayed quite about it. If you are right on the edge, talk to someone, a friend, a family member, but mostly don’t be quit about it. Get the help you deserve and need. You deserve to live and you deserve to be happy. Let your voice be heard, tell someone and try not to over medicate yourself thinking it’s going to help you. It’s a Band Aid that is covering the wounds. I invite you to listen to the interview I have done with Craig Meriwether.
Craig has been described as a “wake-up” call, giving people the tools and information they need to energize and revitalize their lives, enabling them to end depression and create a life of happiness.
Craig is the author of the bestselling programs Mind Mastery Blueprint and Depression 180 about which Wendy Love creator and author of the award winning blog DepressionGateway.com says: “This is one of the best, most thorough books on depression I have read – and I have read most of them. It is the most thorough account of all of the strategies you could possibly employ to manage depression."
Although she only played Batgirl for one season (the final season) on Batman that role defined Yvonne Craig; But she was so much more. Sharing the screen with legends like Bing Crosby and William Shatner ;) she was an Orion Slave Girl in the Star Trek Episode For Whom Gods Destory. Tonight's show is a tribute to this beautiful, multitalented actress. And advocate for equal pay for equal work. I remember seeing this commerical when it orginally aired back in the early 70s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n00xZ_mKQgk. See if you can spot what's missing..
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (110 chatters)
- NTEB GOSPEL RADIO BROADCAST (81 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (25 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (12 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (11 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Mike Warner Tennessee Watchman (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (1 chatters)