SORT BY Relevancy
Join me with my fellow Spyglass Lane mystery authors as we tell you about a special promotion from Dec. 12-23. From December 12-23, we're going to give away one cozy mystery per day (via Smashwords coupons) to one lucky winner per day. We are going to use the hashtag #12CoziesofChristmas. To win,
Author Blanche Day Manos who co-writes a cozy mystery series ( The Cemetery Club, Grave Shift) with Barbara Burgess about a mother-daughter sleuth team joins Amy Beth for a lively conversation brimming with clues about creativity, collaboration and the thrills of penning clever cozies. We'll also check-in with our Journal challengers and Amy Beth offers inspiration for those stuck in a creative funk. As always, you're invited to join the conversation. Call in or tweet questio
BREITBART VINDICATED New York Times finds Andrew Breitbart was right in the notorious Pigford case. Obama cozies up to Planned Parenthood and Palin brings out the big guns. Democrats found guilty in Obama/Clinton 08 primary election fraud. And more!
One of my favorite authors, Patricia Morrison has written fantasy and non-fiction, and is now writing some of the most wonderful murder cozies since Agatha Christie. Patricia is finally back on the show to read a wonderful Yule scene from her Rennie Stride series and talk about her latest, Go Ask Malice. Please join us. Ungrateful Dead: Murder at the Fillmore Turn on, tune in, drop dead. . .The Rock & Roll Murders. Reporter Rennie Stride is the Angel of Death's groupie: where
Noted author, Patricia Kennealy Morrison ('The Copper Crown,' 'The Throne of Scone,' 'The Silver Branch,' Strange Days: My Life with and without Jim Morrison) is going to join us with an excerpt from her latest series, 'Love Him Madly,' which is from The Rennie Stride Murder Series. And we'll be talking about her latest book, 'A Hard Slay's Night,' due to be released very soon.
You do NOT want to miss this lovely lady as we chat and find out what she's up to now.
Sick of thrillers in which the world will come to an end on Tuesday at ten after three if the hero doesn't knock off the head of the evil villain withe a karate chop? How about a new genre, the Cozy Thriller, that features real human beings just as you and I?
Join Host Live Chats
- Barbara DeLong (12 chatters)
- ARC Studies (7 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (7 chatters)
- IWS Radio (5 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Align Shine Prosper (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (3 chatters)
- SharonQuinn (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Cosmicopia Cafe (2 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (1 chatters)
- Angel Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Angelically Inspired (1 chatters)
- Apostle R Reuel Brown (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Speak Victory N2urLife Rev KC (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Yardie Skeptics (1 chatters)
- Igniting The Flame of One (0 chatters)