SORT BY Relevancy
Last time I got through about 20 questions. Let's keep it going. Yeah, someof the questions are silly, and yeah, my answers to silly questions are silly. But that is what you get with a silly question. If I can, I'll try to re-phrase the question, but I'll try to keep the intent of the quesion.
This episode will be jam-packed with science and evolution related questions!
Call in and add to the awesomeness!!
I've touched on the problem of evil. That is a summarization of arguments against what I call, the "tri-omni god." That is a god that is omnibenevolent, omnipotent, and omniscient. But I think the parts of the puzzle pose their own arguments for the non-existence of god.
Omnipotence: Can god make a rock so big even he can’t lift it?
Omniscient: Does god know what it is like to discover something new?
These qualities are self-conflicting. They cannot exist, and therefore, any being that supposedly has these qualities cannot exist.
What about perfection creating imperfection? If god is perfect, how is it he is able to create imperfection? He should not be able to do so, and thus, if the god does exist, he is not the creator.
Finally, what about divine hiddenness? If the perfect creator of the universe had a message for the creation, how is it this message is so hidden from us? Why is it that it must be translated, re-translated, interpreted, re-interpreted, and so forth? If a god wanted to die and resurrect as proof of divinity and love, why not do so in the age of the iPhone, when scientific evidence would be evaluated and documented? Plus, your calls.
No god could possibly survive this onslaught.
Friend me: https://www.facebook.com/andrewtheatheist
Like the show: https://www.facebook.com/AtheistRoundtable
This is Part II of my interview with CSRA- Christian Apologetics here on BlogTalkRadio. We ended last time at slavery, but finally, James admitted he cannot prove the existance of god. This is the springboard into the last half.Again, Timothy and James are real guys. They are ordinary people, not trained theologians, not professional apologists. They are regular guys who talk about things that are important to them.Find CSRA-CA on BTR: http://my.blogtalkradio.com/csra-caAgain, no calls, but loads of good times!
If it ends with "... and we call this god," or, "... therefore, god exists," you know it's bunk. Let's talk about the leap it takes to get from a first cause, if there was one, to Jesus.
Plus, your calls. You got a favorite apologetic you want to discuss? Call in and let me have it!
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (9 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (8 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (6 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (3 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- dijones247 (2 chatters)
- DivaTalkRadio (2 chatters)
- cosmichorizonsradio (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Transition Radio (2 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- The Training Center (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- N Plain English (1 chatters)
- realtalkwithkiaevans (1 chatters)
- ScriptureLinks (1 chatters)
- Goatlocker Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- iWatchMike (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (1 chatters)